Im still not a mod.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was one of the first to request modship but no I get no position of authority. Fucked up shit bro i'd be a good mod. I contribute:mad:

Comments

• white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Its not all people think its cut out to be. Its a position where you are more than likely to get bitched at for doing your job and you don't get paid. Oh boy, how fun.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    No need to get mad. Just contribute. I haven't started add mods yet. The old mods were added by Hellish. I only added one super mod atm. I will review the thread and users contribution. It will be a one sweep operation. I already know which user to mod based on their contributions.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    ok but if im not modded consequences will never be the same:p lol
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    An example: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2820

I just modded some new users.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    An example: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2820

I just modded some new users.

I see hmm If I were to mod i think I'd do well in weapons and combat, politics or possibly religion Im very knowledgeable in those categorys. Or the wank zone would be badass.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't fret man. All good things come to those who wait. Just keep making your case and you won't be overlooked. One of the positive aspects of the moderator rotation is there is always hope just in case it doesn't happen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I just removed some mods from different section. I am going put a limit of two sections per mod and each section will have two active mods. They must be contributors. I will rotate the mods.

So, once again, the more you contribute the higher your chances of getting modded. I know most of you from Zoklet, so I already know which user is good for what. Be patient while I go through users history etc.
    edited July 2010
    Modding people without their consent, is that how you guys do things around here?
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    u dun goofed up if you don't mod dirty sanchez!
  • OnesanOnesan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Modding people without their consent, is that how you guys do things around here?

Of course, how else do you achieve something notable other than forced labor of sorts, let me guess i suppose your going to suggest a wiser method?

:D
    edited July 2010
    Onesan wrote: »
    Of course, how else do you achieve something notable other than forced labor of sorts, let me guess i suppose your going to suggest a wiser method?

:D

the wiser method lies in my question. Certainly there is no problem with modding users who are good contributors, if anything it would succeed in a higher gain of contribution from those/all users. Even switching mods in and out/around is a fun and creative way to staff the forum, but what I am suggesting is that people should have a heads up for it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    the wiser method lies in my question. Certainly there is no problem with modding users who are good contributors, if anything it would succeed in a higher gain of contribution from those/all users. Even switching mods in and out/around is a fun and creative way to staff the forum, but what I am suggesting is that people should have a heads up for it.

I send PMs to users who normally don't like being modded. If you posted in moderation position thread, you will get modded without notice. I did mod ILIST9 without consent because he didn't like this place and I needed a test dummy. I wanted to see what will happen if someone goes haywire with power.

As it turns out the system works :).

Any new mod added now will get a PM in advance.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wanna mod Gearheads or whatever the fuck it's called. I just learned to drive shift stick this summer. :D

But not really, I don't care about who mods or not as long as the job is done and we can post, contribute and be free.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Again Mods = Contributors = Users.

They're on the same level as you people but they're responsible to keep the actions active with content.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Neither am I but you don't here me complaining. Contribute well and when a spot opens up you will get it.

EDIT: nvm didn't see he actually was a mod.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was one of the first people to register, and I'm not a mod either!

Then again I only started posting the other day so...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    One day I will be the most bitched at mod here. a man can dream....
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    One day I will be the most bitched at mod here. a man can dream....

Why would you want to strive to be a hated mod

seems a little ridiculous
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hey man youre mod now. And so am I.:D

Happy modding.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    Love, love is a verb
    Love is a doing word
    Fearless on my breath
    Gentle impulsion