Zune software for Mac?

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited July 2010 in Tech & Games
I really really really love the Zune software. It's so much better than iTunes, in my opinion. It organizes your music better, it looks better, it's just all around better. But I can't find the software for my Mac :( I've tried Googling it, of course, but all of the results I get seem sketchy. Someone please help me :( I want my Zune software so bad!

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boot camp. Get Windows on mac. All I can think of.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Is iTunes compatible with your Zune? I mean, it's not that horrible.

Don't listen to the 'tart and dual boot Windows. It's not worth it; don't taint your mac with that crap os.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Is iTunes compatible with your Zune? I mean, it's not that horrible.

Don't listen to the 'tart and dual boot Windows. It's not worth it; don't taint your mac with that crap os.

I don't use an actual Zune, I just really enjoy the software for it.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I don't use an actual Zune, I just really enjoy the software for it.

:facepalm:
    Then quit your bitching.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    There is no zune software for mac. If you want, you could look into crossover, which allows you to run some windows applications without having to install windows at all on your computer. Think along the lines of wine for linux. I had windows installed on my Macbook Pro for only one application (mkv2vob for converting HD video for my PS3), since I found crossover, I deleted windows totally. You'll need to install all the dependencies for the zune software with crossover. Since the software is put out by microsoft, it might not even be worth it because of all the dependencies, assuming it's possible at all.