How many times has this happened to TOTSE?

edited August 2010 in Life

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    ALMOST once when I was very drunk but I caught myself :mad:
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    So many drunken times. So many.
  • edited July 2010
    Personally hasn't happened to me before, but I once witnessed a man do it in the local bar. Lulz was had.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    This dude I know smoked thru the filter. D: /:D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is why I smoke cigars.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Where I used to work there was this woman who would smoke her cigarettes backwards on purpose. No shit; she said she liked the smell of it. I told her this is why she cleaned toilet for a living :facepalm:
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    Where I used to work there was this woman who would smoke her cigarettes backwards on purpose. No shit; she said she liked the smell of it. I told her this is why she cleaned toilet for a living :facepalm:

That's gotta be so goddamn unhealthy. Like more so than just smoking cigs normally.
  • edited July 2010
    That's gotta be so goddamn unhealthy. Like more so than just smoking cigs normally.

Inhaling whatever the fuck that's made out of on a daily basis has got to be worse than the tobacco.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    inhaling whatever the fuck they put in cigarettes has got to be worse than tobacco.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Fuck Ciggs, I already inhale enough polution to fuck me over again and again. Btw I don't smoke.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    camel exhaust ^
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Inhaling whatever the fuck that's made out of on a daily basis has got to be worse than the tobacco.

they are made of cellulose, which when burned releases acetic acid

smoking that shit is one of the quickest and surest paths to lung cancer out there

before some douche fag comes with a witty remark, no, cigarettes are not a sure path to lung cancer. only a percentage of heavy smokers develop it
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    Way too many times to count. Enough that my friends started looking out and stopping me. That was when I did drugs so that was when I had friends.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited August 2010
    Almost did it once when I was extremely stoned. Kinda hard to do it though, you can feel the difference in your mouth.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    One drunken night I was talking with my roommate about people lighting the wrong end, and I started saying how fucking stupid do you have to be right?

We went out to have a cig, and what do you know, my roommate lights it backwards :D
  • edited August 2010
    47 47 47 wrote: »
    One drunken night I was talking with my roommate about people lighting the wrong end, and I started saying how fucking stupid do you have to be right?

We went out to have a cig, and what do you know, my roommate lights it backwards :D

Hahaha, that's awesome. Were many lulz had?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Happened to me once, again while I was drunk like some others. I quickly noticed surprisingly and even with a half burnt butt I still managed to smoke it. Tasted like complete ass even the alcohol didn't help extinguish that fact. Kind of reminded me what it tastes like when you put out half a cigarette for a couple of hours and then smoke it. That initial taste is shit and one of the reason why I don't relight cigarettes anymore.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I almost did it once when I was drunk which seems to be a common theme here.

I've seen more than a couple people light it and take a puff or 2 before noticing though.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd say probably about 2-3 times. I remember distinctly the one time that I did this with my last cigarette. :facepalm:
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hahaha, that's awesome. Were many lulz had?

Many lulz were had by me, but he felt pretty stupid at the time, because im pretty sure I said "DUDE WE JUST TALKED ABOUT THIS COME ON"

On a kinda-related not I knew this kid in highschool that actually put a fucking tampon (unused thank god) in his mouth, lit one end and inhaled. I shit you not. Thats what happens when you name your boy jamie. They turn into a major faggot.
  • edited August 2010
    Never done that, not retarded enough.