Continued Story Thread

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In this thread you will continue off where the last person left off. Please don't give bullshit short replies because that does not make it fun.

Since I already have pre written two beginnings of two stories you can choose which one you want to use to start off with.

Story one
It was a cold night. Your palms were sweaty when you woke up. You recall what your mother always told you, "Always sleep with a blanket". That was too late now. You arose from the ditch which you so solemnly slept in. The mud was still encrypted to the side of your face from the previous night. You thought to yourself "What time is it?"..."3 am at least". You walked a quarter mile through the bizarre jungle til you found a deserted road. You looked down the the road as far as you could until you watched the darkness gobble up the road. "Where am I?" You exclaimed. You walked for god knows how long...It felt like the longest walk of your life. You came across a red barn with an eerie feeling. You felt like Jason Vhorhees might jump out at you from behind that barn door. You could hear a quiet humming sound within the red barn. You couldn't resist...You had to check it out.

Story two
You wakeup with a headache and decide to try and take a shower. Your headache does not go away so you decide to go take a walk. You sit in the park. Gazing at the children as they play with their imaginary friends. They're all looking at you now. You feel uncomfortable. "It's not safe here" you tell yourself. "It's time to leave now" you hear the voice in the back of your head say. You try to remain calm as you arise from your firm spot on the grass. You look down and see where you left your mark in the grass, gazing down at this spot you make out faces in the grass like some sort of visual charade. "It's time to leave now" you remind yourself. You turn your back to the crowd of ludacris children and as you do you feel their eyes burn a hole in the back of your head.

As you make your way to the sidewalk, you get an overwhelming sense of security. That is all destroyed when you hear one of the children from across the way yell "Mister! You forgot your mind! I found it laying in the grass!" You panic. "What do I do?" You exclaimed. I left my brain over in the grass and now the kid is going to know I have a headache. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck I fucked up.

It was all too late now...

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »

Story one
    It was a cold night. Your palms were sweaty when you woke up. You recall what your mother always told you, "Always sleep with a blanket". That was too late now. You arose from the ditch which you so solemnly slept in. The mud was still encrypted to the side of your face from the previous night. You thought to yourself "What time is it?"..."3 am at least". You walked a quarter mile through the bizarre jungle til you found a deserted road. You looked down the the road as far as you could until you watched the darkness gobble up the road. "Where am I?" You exclaimed. You walked for god knows how long...It felt like the longest walk of your life. You came across a red barn with an eerie feeling. You felt like Jason Vhorhees might jump out at you from behind that barn door. You could hear a quiet humming sound within the red barn. You couldn't resist...You had to check it out.

You walk around the side of the barn, the muddy ground softening your every step. As you get closer to the door, the humming gets louder and is joined in by intense pounding. "This might not have been such a good idea," you think, "but I've already come this far. There's no turning back now." Slowly, you creak open the door and step inside. Pitch black. You can't see anything. You fumble for the lightswitch, but realize the power has been out for years. The humming gets louder, Suddenly, you remember that you're a chain smoker. Reaching into your pocket, you take out your prized lighter that you bought for $5.95 at the flea market. You flick it and it provides you with a meager, but satisfactory light. You feel a wetness on your shoulder. Cautiously turning around, you come face to face with the severed head of a donkey with a monkey in its mouth.

To remove the monkey from the donkey's mouth, turn to page 35.

To be a wuss and get the hell out of there, turn to page 74.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Page 35

You drop your lighter when the monkey screeches at you and goes further back into the severed head. As you fumble around in the dark and dirt looking for you lighter you manage to rub your hands all over something wet and sticky. Probably blood from the donkey head. When you find your lighter you stand and light it just in time to see the monkey fall out of the back of the head and scamper off towards the hay loft. Through the darkness you can see its eyes reflecting the flame and watch as it is joined by many others from behind the hay.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    You drop your lighter when the monkey screeches at you and goes further back into the severed head. As you fumble around in the dark and dirt looking for you lighter you manage to rub your hands all over something wet and sticky. Probably blood from the donkey head. When you find your lighter you stand and light it just in time to see the monkey fall out of the back of the head and scamper off towards the hay loft. Through the darkness you can see its eyes reflecting the flame and watch as it is joined by many others from behind the hay.

A Fucking Alien shows up with A Fucking Ghost (from zoklet) and scares the shit out of you. Dfg is hiding in the haystack with the monkeys, sucking off an impressive 3 at once. Hardly one to turn down a good time, you frenziedly rush over to the monkey-orgy and,