Poor people are awesome

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've decided that I never want to become rich. Rich people don't have character. I like poor people... no, I LOVE poor people. In fact, I want to be a poor person myself, just so I'm not a hypocrite.

Yes being a poor person is my dream. Rich people get everything handed to them.

Okay, if a poor person becomes a rich person; that's fine I guess. Good for them.

But people who are born into rich families; ugh.

I was born into a rich family. But I'm selling all of my stuff and am going to be poor from now on. I've decided that I want to contribute to this world by making people laugh; not rich people though. Poor people. I want to make POOR people laugh.

So how do I do this? I have to do find a place poor people go to and perform stand up comedy or something. I don't really have any ideas just yet. Suggest some?

Comments

• SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    You have compassion for poor people and the only thing you can fucking think of is making them laugh?

Why don't you actually help them? Use some of the privileges you were born into by helping the needy you selfish bastard. Providing food for the masses that are starving on the streets? The families that have trouble just supporting their young..or even charities.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    *has finally discovered the secret of becoming cool* :cool:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    You have compassion for poor people and the only thing you can fucking think of is making them laugh?

Why don't you actually help them? Use some of the privileges you were born into by helping the needy you selfish bastard. Providing food for the masses that are starving on the streets? The families that have trouble just supporting their young..or even charities.

What the fuck? Why would I want to help them? Did you even read my OP? They're awesome as hell for being poor; they shouldn't change. I'm even going to be poor with them. Fuck, I hate when people don't read the OP properly. Like, my number 1 pet peeve.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you are well off, you'll be stabbed for your shoes. If we're lucky.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    My food stamps kick ass, they even come on one of those high tech pre-paid cards, so when your with some bitches and your at a gas station you pull that son of a bitch out and act like its your credit card.

Of course you have to come up with a reason why only buy doritos and fudgepacked candy bars, I generally just say you know girl that just the way of the world.

Oh yeah and the salvation army gave me tuna anc cupcakes this morning, and some other shit, point is it be like thanksgiving in dis bitch.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hm, I'm not picking up much rationality here. How are you gonna "become poor" anyway? It's kinda hard to stay employed and sheltered if this is your goal.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hm, I'm not picking up much rationality here. How are you gonna "become poor" anyway? It's kinda hard to stay employed and sheltered if this is your goal.

Quit your job and shoot herion all day, hey as long as OP gets from A to B, it shouldent matter how he does it.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Huh, is this thread the original or the clone?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Huh, is this thread the original or the clone?

Original. Blunderful is classier than that :o
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Original. Blunderful is classier than that :o

I thought so.
  • edited August 2010
    it sounds like Blunderful has planned this out very carefully and knows what he's doing.
    edited August 2010
    it sounds like Blunderful has planned this out very carefully and knows what he's doing.

That's how all of his shinaniganz sound.
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I want to either be a multi-billionaire or a bum/drifter. If I can't have a lambo and a big ass house with a pool that has waterfall etc, then I don't want to work for hours and hours day after day just so I can live in a 1 bedroom appartment and drive a ten year old car (which I would mostly just drive back and forth from my house to my job anyways).
    edited August 2010
    Tackzo wrote: »
    I want to either be a multi-billionaire or a bum/drifter. If I can't have a lambo and a big ass house with a pool that has waterfall etc, then I don't want to work for hours and hours day after day just so I can live in a 1 bedroom appartment and drive a ten year old car (which I would mostly just drive back and forth from my house to my job anyways).

Ouch :(
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well...I'm poor and you make me laugh so...you win!