Hai ther fellerz.

jarkofjarkof Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
My name is Jarkof. I quite enjoy the thrill of masturbation and I love Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy. Explains the name and the avatar.

Comments

• edited August 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hi, I hope you masturbate soon. No particular reason for me to hope so, but seeing that you enjoy it, no need to hold back ;)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Hi, I hope you masturbate soon. No particular reason for me to hope so, but seeing that you enjoy it, no need to hold back ;)

Oh thank you i just migh.........

Wait just a second. ASS HOLE!!!
    You are trying to get me to lose the mastubatory contest. Well sir. I am no cat to be trickered. I will win this thing if its the last thing I do. Bwa hahaha.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome to the thunderdome bitch :angry::mad::o:)

Haha i just watched that like 2 days ago. Fucking lol that movie is hilarious. Dont make me show you the goat, or brain, or batwing. Dont tempt me. And then I can call you homo. LMFAO.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Hi friend. Who doesn't enjoy masturbation? I love the Hitchhikers guide too but I never watched the movie. I think that is where the idea for Towlie on South Park originated.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hi friend. Who doesn't enjoy masturbation? I love the Hitchhikers guide too but I never watched the movie. I think that is where the idea for Towlie on South Park originated.

Doesnt enjoy masturbation. Where did that come from. I usually cant make it a day. But there is a contest and I am going to win...... Hahah prolly not. I feel the need. And as for the towlie thing. I think towlie was there before the movie. Somebody find out because I dont feel like researching. The movie was made in 2005. When was towlie put into the south park family.