edited August 2010
    Hey we're all in the short club. 5'11
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    5'10"

Tall is a state of mind.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought you meant the temple, and I was gonna say infinite.

Me? Infinite ;)
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    6'1, I'm not complaining.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm pretty happy with my height though. I used to be a fuckin' shortass, and then I grew a little.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Like 5'7" or 5'8". Fuck you. I'm a leprechaun.
    edited August 2010
    ^lol I'm 6'4. Good thing I'm not Chunt.
    edited August 2010
    ^lol I'm 6'4. Good thing I'm not Chunt.

Try me punk.
    edited August 2010
    I only fight with bats man.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    6'1" ish, 19 years old and still growing steadily, lol, yay for being a late bloomer.
  • edited August 2010
    6'2 185 pounds.
    edited August 2010
    I only fight with bats man.

I only fight with mice. Which are like bats, minus the wings.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    6'1 and 185 or so pounds I never weigh myself cuz I need not to. <1337
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I only fight with mice. Which are like bats, minus the wings.

I hope they got rabies cuz my Louisville Slugger packs a punch that most other weapons do not.
    edited August 2010
    my Louisville Slugger packs a punch that most other weapons do not.

... lol if you think a bat packs more of a punch than most weapons. Like everything I can think of packs more of a punch. :p
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    184 cm.

That should be a little shy of 6.1.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    173cm/ 5'8" 55kg:)
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Since we're all putting in our weight and height, that's 5' 11" and 155 lbs. I'm a skinny one. I say I'm short because my dad is 6' 6" and my mom is 5' 8". I should have been 6' 3". My dad had a 4" growth spurt at 17 (which I just turned about two months ago), and so did my dad's dad, but I know I won't have that. :(

EDIT: 180.5 cm, 70 kilos
    edited August 2010
    ... lol if you think a bat packs more of a punch than most weapons. Like everything I can think of packs more of a punch. :p

If you came at me with a knife, you don't got range.
    A pipe? Too heavy.
    A Gun? Fuck you you cocky bastard, 1 hit ko. You remember that safety, boy?
    Mace? Good job, you're a coward who carries mace. I'll be more inclined to kill you now if my wild swinging amounts to anything.

A sword is about the only useful weapon against a bat. That or a chain. No body's going against me with a bat tho.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    ^ I'm pretty sure if I had a gun and you had a bat I'd win. What about a tazer or one of those shock fists?
    edited August 2010
    If it's in your hand. Otherwise, assuming I'm near you and you got beef, there's no time for you to pull, cock, and fire before I get this home run on your dome (head).
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    5'7", but being a girl, that's not really all that short. Which is nice I guess. Too bad I'm fat.
    edited August 2010
    If you came at me with a knife, you don't got range.
    A pipe? Too heavy.
    Mace? Good job, you're a coward who carries mace. I'll be more inclined to kill you now if my wild swinging amounts to anything.

A sword is about the only useful weapon against a bat. That or a chain. No body's going against me with a bat tho.

Seriously brah? You're arguing bat > gun? You best be trollin'.

You do realize a bat is basically a cudgel? A club? Basically the first weapon mankind devised.

I mean christ, I'll up the ante - a bat with a nail through it. A bat with razor wire wrapped around the end. As for 'you're a pussy who carries mace' - fight to win, not to be a tough guy. I'd mace someone then beat the shit out of them while they're disoriented. I'd throw sand in someone's eyes. I'd kick a dude in the nuts.

Only a fucking idiot says 'only pussies do ____'.

And a pipe is too heavy? If you think a pipe is too heavy I don't think anyone has to worry too much about your bat swing. :p
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    187 cm.

60 kilos.
    edited August 2010
    Seriously brah? You're arguing bat > gun? You best be trollin'.

You do realize a bat is basically a cudgel? A club? Basically the first weapon mankind devised.

I mean christ, I'll up the ante - a bat with a nail through it. A bat with razor wire wrapped around the end.

And a pipe is too heavy? If you think a pipe is too heavy I don't think anyone has to worry too much about your bat swing. :p

My bad. The bats I'd use are varying from spiked to broken to wrapped in steel wire. And I already explained the gun thing; you got no chance to pull and cock it, any funny moves and there's gonna be a blood-spurting spinal column where your neck and head were.
  • edited August 2010
    Hey we're all in the short club. 5'11

Me too

EDIT: like 175 lb. as well.
    edited August 2010
    My bad. The bats I'd use are varying from spiked to broken to wrapped in steel wire. And I already explained the gun thing; you got no chance to pull and cock it, any funny moves and there's gonna be a blood-spurting spinal column where your neck and head were.

lol I kept editing it, I'm tired as shit.

But lmao... I guarantee anyone with a gun has the advantage. It don't take that long to thumb the safety and cock a gun.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Kamuy wrote: »
    6'1, I'm not complaining.

Same here. 6'1" is pretty comfortable. Taller than the girlies so that never gets awkward, but not like my father who is 6'5" and that's just a pain in the ass.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010

42514165_10135629_thumbnail.gif
    *aims through sniper scope, hidden in ghillie suit*
  • edited August 2010
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    6'4" 195 pounds
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    6'2 or 6'3? Something like that.
    165 lbs...I'm a twig lol
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited August 2010
    my bmi is 20.05 but im getting it up to 22
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    187 cm.

60 kilos.

man, you is a stick

im 1.75m, about 70kg
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Between 6'2" and 6'3", because I'm fucking gifted.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    5'11"

If only I was a little bit taller.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am 6' 00"
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why are you all so fucking tall! I'm not too pissed about being 5'8" but guys who are 6"+ that complain about being short are no different than anorexic girls complaining about being fat.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm over 9000 ft tall.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    5'8" and 130 lbs.
    I'm a pretty small fucker. :(
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    zingalong wrote: »
    Why are you all so fucking tall!

Average height of the Caucasian American Male is 5' 10.5".
    edited August 2010
    lol I kept editing it, I'm tired as shit.

But lmao... I guarantee anyone with a gun has the advantage. It don't take that long to thumb the safety and cock a gun.

How much time does it take to crush a windpipe? Oh yea, none :cool:
    edited August 2010
    I mean christ, I'll up the ante - a bat with a nail through it. A bat with razor wire wrapped around the end. As for 'you're a pussy who carries mace' - fight to win, not to be a tough guy. I'd mace someone then beat the shit out of them while they're disoriented. I'd throw sand in someone's eyes. I'd kick a dude in the nuts.

Only a fucking idiot says 'only pussies do ____'.

Those are all cowardly ways to win a fight :rolleyes: I didn't take into account that I might fight a coward. I wouldn't, I punk people off more often than I fight. Somebody with mace has to pull the safety tab of the can anyway, still plenty of time to break the fuck outta his shoulder.

And lead pipes are pretty heavy. They add a funny stride to your walk if you got one, fuck that. I like playing baseball.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Those are all cowardly ways to win a fight :rolleyes: I didn't take into account that I might fight a coward. I wouldn't, I punk people off more often than I fight. Somebody with mace has to pull the safety tab of the can anyway, still plenty of time to break the fuck outta his shoulder.

And lead pipes are pretty heavy. They add a funny stride to your walk if you got one, fuck that. I like playing baseball.

Haha, 'cowards' are pretty damn efficient. Unless you're fighting for sport, you're fighting to win. There are no rules, and I guess I should be thankful that some idiots don't realize this and will avoid doing certain things because it's 'pussy shit'.

All that matters is I'm the one who comes out on top, not how bad ass I look doing it. I never understood that shit, and never will. Call me a coward all you want, 'cause I'm calling you an idiot for not doing whatever it takes to win.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll slay you both with my battle-ax and Cleave.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    5'10.

130 lbs.
  • edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    5'10.

130 lbs.

Damn .... You skinny, brah