Pick -o- death.

FrYFrY Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Alright I will start this thread off by putting out two options that involve the next persons death.
The next person to come in here picks a death then lays out two more so the next person can arrive in this thread and be greated with two options.

1. Have your ass filled with vienna sasuages until you rip in half.
(dont forget as many of you probably know already, your ass can only hold so many sasuages)

2.Choke on a ball of pubes.
(you got to remeber humans are not as evolved as cats with there gag reflex, so a ball of pubes will clog your throat and not just be coughed out as a hairball.)

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    No one gunna man up huh?
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010

1. Skinned alive with a cheese grater
    2. Infected with Ebola
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »

1. Skinned alive with a cheese grater
    2. Infected with Ebola

2 for sure. I'd sneeze/cough on so many people.

1) Raped to death by niggers. Their cocks rip your ass apart and you bleed out. Anally. While this is happening and you're bleeding out, you get to bear witness to your entire family succumbing to the same fate.

2) Be dismembered gradually, but kept alive for as long as possible. You die from being stabbed straight through the bellybutton. Only after being reduced to an eyelidless, armless, legless, titless/dickless meat sack of course.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010

1) Getting fisted by a fat ginger redneck so deep he squashes your brain with his fist and you die. Oh, and it takes him about 45 minutes from the anus till the brain and you feel him all the way trough. And now and then he cums on your face, 'cause he's a sick fuck.

2) An army of fourteen year old schoolgirls in uniform lines up and each one takes a small bite out of your pubic area till you don't have one anymore. This too takes about 45 minutes till you're dead, and you remain conscious and feel it happening the whole time.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    2, but I'll at least try to convince em all that they really want my dick in another way.

1)You go to the mall and your mom is there. She pulls a shotty on you and blows off your head.
    2)You're at the mall and your dad is there. He pulls his dick out and starts fucking your eye sockets.

Mom-death or dad-skullfuck?
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    2, but I'll at least try to convince em all that they really want my dick in another way.

1)You go to the mall and your mom is there. She pulls a shotty on you and blows off your head.
    2)You're at the mall and your dad is there. He pulls his dick out and starts fucking your eye sockets.

Mom-death or dad-skullfuck?

1. I would have to go with one, though it may be embarassing to be shot down by your mom, I just dont want my dads dick any where near me.

1.You get tied up and an Ex girlfriend starts jackin you off with sandpaper until you dick is worn away...then bleed to death.

2.Someone keeps putting a toothpick under your big toe then puts fire to the back of your leg forceing your to kick a wall, then alternating to the other big toe.
    This is repeated until you get a sufficent infection and die.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    1. I would have to go with one, though it may be embarassing to be shot down by your mom, I just dont want my dads dick any where near me.

1.You get tied up and an Ex girlfriend starts jackin you off with sandpaper until you dick is worn away...then bleed to death.

2.Someone keeps putting a toothpick under your big toe then puts fire to the back of your leg forceing your to kick a wall, then alternating to the other big toe.
    This is repeated until you get a sufficent infection and die.

1. At least I cum quick.

1) Be forced to fuck your own great grandmother resulting in catching some form of AIDs that she built an immunity too, but you die in 48 hours, but every hour feels like a year.

2) You get eaten by evil pugs.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    1. At least I cum quick.

1) Be forced to fuck your own great grandmother resulting in catching some form of AIDs that she built an immunity too, but you die in 48 hours, but every hour feels like a year.

2) You get eaten by evil pugs.

1) get sewn into a decaying donkey carcass whith only your head poking out while having to perform fellatio on greyfox until your dead

2)Have rats eat your penis and testicles before moving on to the rest of you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010

1) get sewn into a decaying donkey carcass whith only your head poking out while having to perform fellatio on greyfox until your dead

2)Have rats eat your penis and testicles before moving on to the rest of you.

2. I don't want greyfox to be the last person I ever see.

1. Reese Witherspoon stabs you to death with her chin. She is not nude.

2. Jay Leno beats you to death with his chin. He is nude.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    2. I don't want greyfox to be the last person I ever see.

1. Reese Witherspoon stabs you to death with her chin. She is not nude.

2. Jay Leno beats you to death with his chin. He is nude.

Number 1, at least I would be with Reese and if I got lucky she could wither my spoon, then stab me........lol @ #2

1.Shit your pants so hard you drop your heart out your ass, then the paramedics see your heart and shit filled pants.

2.Get tied down so that you are sitting over a baby bamboo tree and having to sit there as it grows up through your ass then out of your mouth carrying shit with it.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Number 1, at least I would be with Reese and if I got lucky she could wither my spoon, then stab me........lol @ #2

1.Shit your pants so hard you drop your heart out your ass, then the paramedics see your heart and shit filled pants.

2.Get tied down so that you are sitting over a baby bamboo tree and having to sit there as it grows up through your ass then out of your mouth carrying shit with it.

1. Could feel kinda cool

1. Fall out of an airplane into a pit full of rusty razor blades

2. Death by snu snu
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    2. I know that'll happen. They'll break my hips.
    1. Plays Mega Man X for three weeks straight trying to kill the end boss but during that three weeks has a seizure and dies a terrible death.

2. Gets killed by a zombie in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    2 I like that game.

1: Gettin diagnosed with huntingtons disease and slowly die for 50 years.

2: Get a sex change if your not already a female and drop you in a box full of 100 niggers that have not seen a women in 25 years.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    2 I like that game.

1: Gettin diagnosed with huntingtons disease and slowly die for 50 years.

2: Get a sex change if your not already a female and drop you in a box full of 100 niggers that have not seen a women in 25 years.

2 results in death? Maybe by old age, niggers might end up offing each other over me, but I'm the only vagina there. They'd make sure I stayed alive. The result is a lifetime of sex slavery. With big, black dix at all times.

Obviously I take number 2. 2 sounds more like a fantasy. ;)

Simple one:
    1) Burn to death.
    2) Drown to death.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol HTS-Noob wants to be This guy