Perfection.

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Okay, so last night, I came across that perfection picture... this one...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Perfection_Girl

(I can't find a good link to post it in the thread, so yeah, if you can, feel free to post it below.)

But yeah, there is apparently a lot of controversy over whether the girl is really dead in this picture or not. And there seem to be a lot of people arguing both ways.

I really like the picture, and it's made me curious.

So, I was wondering, what are your thoughts on this?
Is the girl dead or alive?
And what reasoning do you have for believing either?

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would say obviously not dead.

Said inspector Fry.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think she's dead to be honest, Look at those eyes
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Panic! wrote: »
    I think she's dead to be honest, Look at those eyes

I know, yeah, they look sort of eerie and dead to me. But then there is the issue of her rosy cheeks, and all those things that from a medical standpoint, don't exactly fit the script of what the typical dead person looks like...
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I say she is alive and the whole thing is a sham.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Alive.

Postmortem lividity. Livor mortis. Wikipedia.

That is all.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like /b/tard wanted to get famous. And did.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Unless she is a xombie dat hoe is still about to blow.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    She's just like gorgeous... I can't stop staring. And I'd just feel bad about it if she was really dead...
    edited August 2010
    It's called makeup. Hot girls use it.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Ugly girls use it too but you can't tell or think they're a clown.
    edited August 2010
    Sure ugly girls use it too, but hot girls get hotter from makeup. Ugly girls get clown-like.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It's called makeup. Hot girls use it.

Hot girls aren't the ones who need it, nor the only ones who use it. This post was sort of a fail, because it's sort of inaccurate, and doesn't have anything to do with anything...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sure ugly girls use it too, but hot girls get hotter from makeup. Ugly girls get clown-like.

Not necessarily. If you know how to use it correctly, it can do wonders for anyone. I've seen a lot of hot girls use make-up incorrectly and it looks horrid. It doesn't make ANYONE any more attractive if they don't use it right. But if they do, it can really improve things. Even on ugly girls, using make-up correctly can make them look pretty decent.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Alive. Her eyes look like that because she's trippin ballz.
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Hot girls aren't the ones who need it, nor the only ones who use it. This post was sort of a fail, because it's sort of inaccurate, and doesn't have anything to do with anything...

You fail at reading. You were staring at her because she's so gorgeous. She's so gorgeous because she's wearing makeup to cover any flaws. Often hot girls are hot because they wear makeup.
    edited August 2010
    Not necessarily. If you know how to use it correctly, it can do wonders for anyone. I've seen a lot of hot girls use make-up incorrectly and it looks horrid. It doesn't make ANYONE any more attractive if they don't use it right. But if they do, it can really improve things. Even on ugly girls, using make-up correctly can make them look pretty decent.

Ugly is ugly no matter how you try to hide it. Hot can still be hot even with bad makeup because I can think "Oh, she's just dumb when it comes to makeup. Obviously she's so hot she doesn't even need any so she never learned how to apply it properly. Cute."
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ugly is ugly no matter how you try to hide it. Hot can still be hot even with bad makeup because I can think "Oh, she's just dumb when it comes to makeup. Obviously she's so hot she doesn't even need any so she never learned how to apply it properly. Cute."

Not at all true, really. You don't seem to know much about this subject. I know plenty of girls who are ugly as hell without make-up, but they apply it perfectly, and they're actually pretty attractive with it on. And then there are definitely ways a hot girl could apply make-up to look ugly, but then you wouldn't be able to tell it was just the make-up.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    You fail at reading. You were staring at her because she's so gorgeous. She's so gorgeous because she's wearing makeup to cover any flaws. Often hot girls are hot because they wear makeup.

And nope. I've read on an above college level since the fourth grade. But that's really out there. She's not gorgeous because she's wearing make-up, she's gorgeous because she's gorgeous, and I was talking about her body more than anything else, and who takes the time to apply make-up to their whole body?
    edited August 2010
    Not at all true, really. You don't seem to know much about this subject. I know plenty of girls who are ugly as hell without make-up, but they apply it perfectly, and they're actually pretty attractive with it on. And then there are definitely ways a hot girl could apply make-up to look ugly, but then you wouldn't be able to tell it was just the make-up.

1. You're a woman, what would you know about what's hot or not?

2. No, they're not attractive with it on. Women only think that makeup can hide ugly. It can't unless you're in the dark and/or drunk/high, which would defeat the purpose of makeup anyway. Women think spending shittons of money on this junk to put on their faces makes them super f'ing hot. It doesn't.

3. Is it not a natural skin color? If it's not a natural color, then it's makeup. Does it look like powder is on her face? Makeup. Black goop in the eyelashes? Makeup. See a pattern?
    edited August 2010
    And nope. I've read on an above college level since the fourth grade. But that's really out there. She's not gorgeous because she's wearing make-up, she's gorgeous because she's gorgeous, and I was talking about her body more than anything else, and who takes the time to apply make-up to their whole body?

You read "on an above college level"? Apparently you can't write above a college level, because you fucked up that phrase. No 4th grader reads at or above a college level. Whoever told you that was lying and/or a moron.

Morticians.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    1. You're a woman, what would you know about what's hot or not?

Exactly. I hate it when girls say "Hey, come meet my hot friend." and bring me to meet some abomination. Even lesbians can't judge hotness properly to a guy.

Plus, this picture is a picture on the FUCKING INTARWEBZ! You're actually questioning how true a picture on the internet is? :facepalm:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Was actually judging by guys reactions to said girls, but what the fuck ever, dude. Y'all are all idiots. You act like you know everything. You act like you're an expert on everything, but if that's how it's gonna be, you can only be an expert on make-up if you wear it.

So if y'all are gay, then how can you properly judge a girl's hotness, when you're not into girls. Weird stuff, man. You're contradicting yourself all over the place.

And I have read at an exceptionally high level since fourth grade. That doesn't mean my WRITING on some fucking website is going to be exceptional, you dumbass.
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Exactly. I hate it when girls say "Hey, come meet my hot friend." and bring me to meet some abomination. Even lesbians can't judge hotness properly to a guy.

Plus, this picture is a picture on the FUCKING INTARWEBZ! You're actually questioning how true a picture on the internet is? :facepalm:

This. Girls lie about fucking everything or simply don't know what they're talking about. "OH but she has a hot personality!!" Who gives a shit?

Seeing how easily pictures are photoshopped should lead people to realize that photos cannot be trusted. They're not always a good judge of actual, irl hotness.
    edited August 2010
    Was actually judging by guys reactions to said girls, but what the fuck ever, dude. Y'all are all idiots. You act like you know everything. You act like you're an expert on everything, but if that's how it's gonna be, you can only be an expert on make-up if you wear it.

So if y'all are gay, then how can you properly judge a girl's hotness, when you're not into girls. Weird stuff, man. You're contradicting yourself all over the place.

And I have read at an exceptionally high level since fourth grade. That doesn't mean my WRITING on some fucking website is going to be exceptional, you dumbass.

Y'all?

I don't know everything, but I do know more about this subject than you do.

You don't have to wear makeup to be an expert on how it works. I've dated lots of women. I've seen lots of women. I know how makeup works and how it does not work (aka, ugly women don't turn into hotties after crusting on makeup). I don't need to put on mascara to know how it looks on women. I don't need to drive a car to know how the engine works. I don't need to fly a plane to know how lift is achieved. I don't need to read books to know how they're put together. I don't need to be a woman to know what looks good on women. You fail at logic.

Your second paragraph doesn't logically follow the first.

Having your school counselor or yourself delude you into believing you're somehow special because you "read at an exceptionally high level" is fine, but you should recognize that you're deluded; additionally your inability to write properly demonstrates your true lack of intelligence, you dumbass.

Staring at that chick thinking she's gorgeous probably means you're a lesbian, too.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh Jesus, she is alive. Her eyes are wide open and staring at one fixed position. Her right leg is elevated by her own muscles. If that bitch was dead, in that same position, her eyelids would be lower, eyes looking more level straight forward. Odds are her jaw would lower a little, and head would tilt/roll to one side. You can see the accesorie muscles in the neck still active, and her fingertips would be more palor, unless she JUST died.

There.
    edited August 2010
    Yep, some /b/tard wanted to get lulz.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Having your school counselor or yourself delude you into believing you're somehow special because you "read at an exceptionally high level" is fine, but you should recognize that you're deluded; additionally your inability to write properly demonstrates your true lack of intelligence, you dumbass.

Staring at that chick thinking she's gorgeous probably means you're a lesbian, too.

Actually, it was a test. They made me retake it a couple of times in case it was a glitch. But those kinds of things really don't lie.

And even if I was, what does it matter?
    edited August 2010
    Actually, it was a test. They made me retake it a couple of times in case it was a glitch. But those kinds of things really don't lie.

And even if I was, what does it matter?

It matters because you brought it up.:facepalm:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    It matters because you brought it up.:facepalm:

I didn't bring up the possibility of me being a lesbian... you did.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    No doubt in my mind she's alive.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    She isnt dead, multiple pictures where she is laid out differently, eyes are in a different direction, legs in different angles.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dead or not, I know every single person on Totse would tap that regardless.
    edited August 2010
    I didn't bring up the possibility of me being a lesbian... you did.

That's not what I was referring to. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010

It's nice how she can read at such an advanced level but can't comprehend one sentence of your post properly.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    No doubt in my mind she's alive.

In my pants she is to.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010

But that's what I was referring to. So YOU didn't comprehend correctly, not me. I said why would it matter in a different "paragraph" (skipped a line) so you would know I was referring to what you said second. And then you said it matter because I brought it up, but I was talking about the lesbian thing, which I did not bring up, not the other thing. So YOUR mistake... so I hope you're face palming yourself. Because it's not my fault you're dumb.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010

You answered the question incorrectly due to your misunderstanding, causing whatever you where "referring to" to be completely irrelevant to this conversation, so she is kind of the one who should be facepalming.....
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    You answered the question incorrectly due to your misunderstanding, causing whatever you where "referring to" to be completely irrelevant to this conversation, so she is kind of the one who should be facepalming.....

Yes, thank you. :D Someone get it.
    I love you. <3
    edited August 2010
    Yes, thank you. :D Someone get it.
    I love you. <3

I just couldn't stand his repeated stupidity. I came to this thread to discuss the topic mentioned in the op, not listen to some fag argue about how to apply makeup lol

By the way, the girl in the picture looks alive.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Chill Namaste, itsall good baby.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Chill Namaste, itsall good baby.

Baby? Uh... no...
    edited August 2010
    Baby? Uh... no...

Awwe, come on. Phillip isn't THAT bad, is he?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haven't read the thread but here's my reasoning:

1. Her right leg is arched at approximately a 75-80 degree angle. I can draw several deductions from this fact. First of all, let me say that if she were killed during a struggle, then there would normally be some markings or indications on the body. There are none.

Secondly, if she were murdered, then placed in that position, her body will have to have already started to become rigid due to rigor mortis for her leg to be in that position. If that is the case, she would not have such a rosy complexion and her skin should be much paler (note the left arm in particular. The right arm is pale, but that is because only the underarm is showing, which naturally does not receive as much sunlight, and thus, appears to be of a lighter tone. The left arm, however, shows the outer side, and there seems to be plenty of color). There is an instance where rigor mortis may set in almost immediately after death, but that is when the body has recently undergone intense physical exertion, such as when jogging, or biking. However, there is no indication of perspiration on the body to corroborate this. In the case that the perspiration was wiped off, her eyeliner would not have remained so intact.

Thirdly, if she died by means of overdose, such as in the case of suicide, her body would not have fallen in such a delicate way. Note the position of the left arm, and, again, the right leg. Moreover, I doubt that the subject's hair would be in such pristine condition during an overdose. They are usually quite painful, you see. The victim tends to throw themselves around in agitation before passing out. Also, it is unlikely that she would die with her eyes open.

2. The popular consensus here seems to be suicide. Would a suicidal person bother to put on nail polish, eye liner, or lip gloss? It's extremely doubtful. What's more, her hair seems to be freshly washed, and even has perhaps some hairspray applied to it (note the hair resting on the left shoulder). In the case that she did not commit suicide and died in some other, unexpected manner, again, her body would not have fallen in that position.

3. Look carefully at the face. Her lips seem to be ever so slightly upturned, as if readying themselves for a photograph. It's not exactly a smile, but if she's only posing for a picture, but just doesn't want to make a broad smile, it makes sense that she would only make such a subtle gesture. Moreover, the eyes seem to be very slightly squinted, as when one is smiling.

With these three points, I conclude that she is, in fact, alive. My guess is that she is a model of some sort, or more likely, an aspiring model, although this is probably not a professional photoshoot, since she's wearing that wrist band and jewelry.
    edited August 2010
    I just couldn't stand his repeated stupidity. I came to this thread to discuss the topic mentioned in the op, not listen to some fag argue about how to apply makeup lol

By the way, the girl in the picture looks alive.

Stupid thread merits stupid posts. The chick is obviously alive. /thread.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dead, but still fuckable.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2010
    Really people? This picture is as old as time...I didn't even click the link and I know exactly what you're all talking about. Personally, I don't think she's dead. Perhaps very, very high, but not dead.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    How is this thread stupid? I'm fairly sure she's alive, but I just wondered what people all thought about it?

And who the eff is Phillip?
    I mean, I could make an educated guess, but it doesn't matter, because I don't really KNOW "Phillip" anyway... so how would I know if he's that bad or not? =P
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    She is hot as hell but she is dead. We talked about this before. I think on zoklet. They were talking about would fuck her and then the guy was like yeah she is dead. I actually remember that.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    She is hot as hell but she is dead. We talked about this before. I think on zoklet. They were talking about would fuck her and then the guy was like yeah she is dead. I actually remember that.

Yes, because some random guy saying she's dead is 100% solid proof, ignoring the other facts in this scenario, because, hey, "the guy" said it! -_-
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    does it matter is she's dead or not? I think all the men in this forum would hit that shit

Like if you walked in on her and she just died....lol