Official Bug List

2»

Comments

• Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    UserCP.

It is behaving in a strange way. It has threads there where I am the last poster and threads that I have already read (there are no new posts).

I would expect to only see the threads I am subscribed to that have new, unread posts.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think front page links (bbs/register) need to get fixed asap because some people can't get to the forum and or think it's really buggy so not join.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dunno if its intended, but it isnt on Zoklet, so I'll say:

Any user can edit tags for whatever thread
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    The Admin is currently working on implementing wordpress and after that the link problem is will be fixed automatically.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's also a lot of tiny bugs like random pieces of text on the forum index being underlined, and users becoming acolytes/regulars after an inconsistent number of posts. Shouldn't be top priority, but I'm just putting it out there.
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    There's also a lot of tiny bugs like random pieces of text on the forum index being underlined, and users becoming acolytes/regulars after an inconsistent number of posts. Shouldn't be top priority, but I'm just putting it out there.

I never understood why people become different classes at different rates. I was a regular after like 80 posts and I was wondering wtf.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never understood why people become different classes at different rates. I was a regular after like 80 posts and I was wondering wtf.

Yeah, I became a regular at 114 posts lol.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Every time I try to set an avatar using a link to an outside website it gives me a dumb error. I'm going to try just uploading one from my computer but I thought you guys should know.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Every time I try to set an avatar using a link to an outside website it gives me a dumb error. I'm going to try just uploading one from my computer but I thought you guys should know.

Yeah, that happened to me. Just save the picture.
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Yeah, that happened to me. Just save the picture.

I found a logical bug in your sig.

Something *IS ALWAYS* nothing announced.

Nothing + announcement = something,

Nothing + (-announcement) = nothing.

Something - announcement = nothing.

I hope you fix it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

Thanks for the heads up.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I found a logical bug in your sig.

Something *IS ALWAYS* nothing announced.

Nothing + announcement = something,

Nothing + (-announcement) = nothing.

Something - announcement = nothing.

I hope you fix it.

What are you, a mathematician or something? Oh, wait... :o:o:o
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dunno if it's just me or not, but when logging in, I will type "Cloudcat" into the username box, then hit "tab", and suddenly my browser jumps to the bottom of the page rather than to the "password" box.

Well, this browser has been bugging out a lot lately, so maybe it is just me.
  • madfastmadfast Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    Can't reach the technology text files from the links on the side.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL, check out the bottom of each forum page. The forum duplicates itself again.

EDIT: This bug has mostly stopped happening for me, but it still shows up sometimes.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    madfast wrote: »
    Can't reach the technology text files from the links on the side.

This.

A lot of the text-file links are broken.