Who do you hate the most?

FrYFrY Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And what you do to rid them of life?

Off the top of my head I would say Rush limbaugh, and I would put rat poision in his oxycontin.

I am sure there are more people I dislike.

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Glenn Beck, I would choke him to death by shoving a cum rag down his throat. He is going blind so he'd never see it coming.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd nuke China and Africa. Except Uganda, they make some sick movies.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    Every politician.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    My parents. :cool:
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    micel more :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    micel more :o:o:o:o:o:o

Even in that movie where he attacks the cunaucks in canada?

Should have won an oscar.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    nicolas cage
    al sharpton
    and every actor, or person in entertainment who gets involved in politics
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hope no one says mel gibson, he was in some of the best movies
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    nicolas cage
    al sharpton

wut abotu arnold shwartzean8er :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    And what you do to rid them of life?

Off the top of my head I would say Rush limbaugh, and I would put rat poision in his oxycontin.

I am sure there are more people I dislike.

Just take the OC and replace it with Adderall. Hopefully he'll have a heart attack.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just take the OC and replace it with Adderall. Hopefully he'll have a heart attack.

Bonus points if the heart failure goes on while he is ranting on air.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    nicolas cage
    al sharpton

take that back
    jesse-ventura-5.jpg

or else
    conan.jpg
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ingrid Newkirk and anybody that supports her. I'd feed the bitch to a fucking lion.
  • edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Bonus points if the heart failure goes on while he is ranting on air.

I would celebrate that day as a religious holiday. He'll probably just go to Hawaii again and get the cheapest healthcare i nthe nation and then discount health care reform again. Then he'll buy more oxy's
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Don't you just want to smash her stupid face with a golf club?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMo5f7b7ikY6yr00lZ0LU0uZF_aUm5gV_IXh3IPFPzOBX0cZc&t=1&usg=__PyJsgWaq8jY_Lr75JRkc04DsU5g=
  • edited August 2010
    i hate people who hate people they see on tv, ie ; retards.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    My ex girlfriend. I would like to drug her with some GHB and alcohol. Maybe pull a Dexter Morgan, hypothetically of course. :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    lol @ ur avatar.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol @ ur avatar.

Thanks, I shopped it myself. :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Teen Werewolves. I want to shoot them all with a regular bullet to show that they aren't real werewolves.

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Teen Werewolves. I want to shoot them all with a regular bullet to show that they aren't real werewolves.

That is stupidity on a whole new level. Those morons don't realize that if they dressed like normal people they'd be accepted by everyone. Wow.

I'd have to say Glenn Beck or Limbaugh. I'd make them huff raid.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    That is stupidity on a whole new level. Those morons don't realize that if they dressed like normal people they'd be accepted by everyone. Wow.

I'd have to say Glenn Beck or Limbaugh. I'd make them huff raid.

It started as not wanting to conform, now it's retards dressing super retarded and whining that people won't accept their nonconformity. Wanting to be accepted essentially makes their nonconformity... conformity.

I'm confusing myself.

I hate teenagers.
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    It started as not wanting to conform, now it's retards dressing super retarded and whining that people won't accept their nonconformity. Wanting to be accepted essentially makes their nonconformity... conformity.

I'm confusing myself.

I hate teenagers.

I always saw it as futility, basically the question is "Which uniform do you want to wear? Normal, jock, goth, emo, prep, indiehipsterfag or other?"
    edited August 2010
    I always saw it as futility, basically the question is "Which uniform do you want to wear? Normal, jock, goth, emo, prep, indiehipsterfag or other?"

Indeed. I'm the ultimate nonconformist. :cool:
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Indeed. I'm the ultimate nonconformist. :cool:

I forgot to mention that nudism is another uniform option.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Glenn Beck and Nancy I am so full of shit Grace
    I hate these two cock suckers more then anything in life

I also am not a fan of any kind of pope
    Fucking child molesters
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010

I was gonna say Rosie o Donnel until I saw this:facepalm: I wonder how my rifle would fair against the "Alpha Wolf" lol.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would like to destroy the writer of twilight. Not because of the book but because of what the book did. All the people that took it to far. People from that video is an example. This book should have been destroyed then and to kill the writer a steak to the heart would do. Dont even know the name. Dont care that much.
  • edited August 2010
    I forgot to mention that nudism is another uniform option.

Zat ish die most retarted thing i ever herd.

It's just like saying you can wear black shirts and black pants when your company demands everyone wear white shirt and white pants.

So in the end ... despite wearing nothing you'd still have 3, or more types of uniform. The whities ... the blackies ... and the yellowies.

Your one of those color blind libertards .... arent you ? Spic lover. I hate color blind phaggotts lliek u.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm not sure. Definitely not just one person, though.
  • edited August 2010

How do people get to be involved in such weird, faggoty shit? :facepalm::mad::confused:
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010

Christ.

......well at least they are totaly standing for something and thats what counts.
    edited August 2010
    Zat ish die most retarted thing i ever herd.

It's just like saying you can wear black shirts and black pants when your company demands everyone wear white shirt and white pants.

So in the end ... despite wearing nothing you'd still have 3, or more types of uniform. The whities ... the blackies ... and the yellowies.

Your one of those color blind libertards .... arent you ? Spic lover. I hate color blind phaggotts lliek u.

I was referring to nudism in general as a uniform aka lifestyle choice. I was being metaphorical. :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    I would like to destroy the writer of twilight. Not because of the book but because of what the book did. All the people that took it to far. People from that video is an example. This book should have been destroyed then and to kill the writer a steak to the heart would do. Dont even know the name. Dont care that much.

Though normally its not a good thing I think a mass book and movie burning is in order for twilight. The fans brought it on themselves. America could use a good genocide of twilight fans or as the media calls them now "Twihards":facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    Though normally its not a good thing I think a mass book and movie burning is in order for twilight. The fans brought it on themselves. America could use a good genocide of twilight fans or as the media calls them now "Twihards":facepalm:

Twihards? Fucking what is wrong with people. Those books could have been written by a 10 year old. I torrented some pdfs and read them to see what the hype was about and so I could legitimately bitch about them. There is no characterization and everyone in the books is a whiny faggot. You can skip pages and pages of dialogue because it goes nowhere and adds nothing to the story. Edward is a scary fucking stalker who sounds more like Freddy Kruegar than a high school sweetheart. The guy is a 110 year old pedophile preying on a 17 year old girl, but no one cares about his age. It's sick Mormon propaganda.
    edited August 2010
    Also since one of the dudes is a vampire and vampires are the living dead would it not be considered necrophillia?
    edited August 2010
    Also since one of the dudes is a vampire and vampires are the living dead would it not be considered necrophillia?

Well she becomes a vampire at the end so then it's just hawt vampire sex ftw.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn the whole twilight thing just needs to burn. Anybody else read about the guys wife that was purposely cutting herself to lick her blood after a husband bought the book for her. Then when he told her he hated twilight she attempted to kill him. This is becoming way to common. I agree with dirtysanchez a great fun fill genocide of twihards needs to be taken into action.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011

I live around these faggots.

Till this day these fuck faces still do this. :facepalm:

And Ellen

Fuck Ellen!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I live around these faggots.

Till this day these fuck faces still do this. :facepalm:

And Ellen

Fuck Ellen!

That video really makes me want to go on a shooting spree at a high school.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol, if i were in high and saw this i would.

I mean seriously high school for me was not even close to being this gay.

We as a class actually wanted to get out and just party. The only odd group

were the Emo's. Even those faggots are cooler than these kids.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    You know I might could get away with it, throw on some flannel and a hillbilly accent, and just swear to jebus I saw wolves in the school and was only trying to protect the chilluns.