Milk jug cap seals

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I went to the store to buy a 4L jug of milk and to my digusted surprise, THEY CHANGED THE SEALS ON THE CAPS!

They used to have the fun seals that you could rip off, but now they've changed it to the crappy regular 'twist this cap to break seal' seals. Ripping off those seals were one of my favourite things to do and now the milk company has deprived me of that satisfaction.

I NEVER EXPECTED THE MILK COMPANY TO TURN AGAINST ME :angry:

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol they've been against everyone , sometimes it isn't 100% milk they're feeding you.:p:D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    So I went to the store to buy a 4L jug of milk and to my digusted surprise, THEY CHANGED THE SEALS ON THE CAPS!

They used to have the fun seals that you could rip off, but now they've changed it to the crappy regular 'twist this cap to break seal' seals. Ripping off those seals were one of my favourite things to do and now the milk company has deprived me of that satisfaction.

I NEVER EXPECTED THE MILK COMPANY TO TURN AGAINST ME :angry:

This truley is a sad day for mankind and milk jugs everywhere:(
  • edited August 2010
    That sucks :( What milk are you using? Mine still has the rip-off seals on :D sometimes they annoy me though, when they don't rip off properly.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I buy mine from Superstore in Vancouver. Used to buy from Costco, but the quality went to shit and the milk started curdling for no reason.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2010
    My cats are pissed too, that was their favorite toy.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i thought you guys had your milk in plastic bags or some voodoo shit like that :confused:
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    i thought you guys had your milk in plastic bags or some voodoo shit like that :confused:

Wrong side of Canada. I didn't even know about it until another member tried to insult me about it a couple weeks ago :o
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    You are just now getting the twist and break seals, must be like 1985 in canada-land, get with the times, and oh this is obligatory
    Milkinbags.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Everybody who is going to comment about bagged milk, see post #8. I laugh at those fags on the other side of the country who use the bags as well.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    You are just now getting the twist and break seals, must be like 1985 in canada-land, get with the times, and oh this is obligatory
    Milkinbags.jpg

That made me shiver.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    Lol they've been against everyone , sometimes it isn't 100% milk they're feeding you.

No shit, some people prefer to have some milk fat removed.
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    No shit, some people prefer to have some milk fat removed.

you sir fail hard :facepalm: i know that but didn't mean that retard. i meant that they fuck around with it like prolly spit or cum inside it.sick shit.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    you sir fail hard :facepalm: i know that but didn't mean that retard. i meant that they fuck around with it like prolly spit or cum inside it.sick shit.

You seem upset.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Some brands still have that kind of seal you're talking about. Others you just twist and that's it. Milk here is either a gallon or a 1/2 gallon, which is obviously superior to 2L or 4L.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Some brands still have that kind of seal you're talking about. Others you just twist and that's it. Milk here is either a gallon or a 1/2 gallon, which is obviously superior to 2L or 4L.

Or quarts in boxes.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    How does that bagged milk shit work? Do you pour it straight from the bag?? Or is it more of a boxed wine type concept????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    edited August 2010
    How does that bagged milk shit work? Do you pour it straight from the bag?? Or is it more of a boxed wine type concept????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

From what I've googled, it seems they have special pitchers for putting the bagged milk.

I find it amazing how from the same country, people on one side are using jugs while people on the other are using bags. I wonder what else I didn't know. Maybe they package their eggs in chickens instead of in cartons :p
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    From what I've googled, it seems they have special pitchers for putting the bagged milk.

I find it amazing how from the same country, people on one side are using jugs while people on the other are using bags. I wonder what else I didn't know. Maybe they package their eggs in chickens instead of in cartons :p

they're prolly sell their eggs in a jug :p
    edited August 2010
    Good news: I've found a brand that still uses rip-off seals.

Bad news: It tastes kinda funky.