The gay community will not be silenced

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I am making this thread in protest over my threads being locked in S+A. This is a clear cut case of discrimination against myself and the entire GLBT community. I would expect this on Zoklet but not here. I think whoever runs this site should give a severe reprimand to the moderator Fangelkai for while my posts may be offensive to the homophobic, legitimate discussions were occuring and I don't think personal bias should come into play when making moderating decisions. If anything the users derailing my threads and posting pictures of green ogres should be infracted.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am making this thread in protest over my threads being locked in S+A. This is a clear cut case of discrimination against myself and the entire GLBT community. I would expect this on Zoklet but not here. I think whoever runs this site should give a severe reprimand to the moderator Fangelkai for while my posts may be offensive to the homophobic, legitimate discussions were occuring and I don't think personal bias should come into play when making moderating decisions. If anything the users derailing my threads and posting pictures of green ogres should be infracted.

Fucking Faggot. your ways are unnatural gays are the only group I can say I truley have hatred for. I hope you get AID's that is all. And I doubt fangelkai locked your thread due to discrimination we dont do that here.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Thankfully Fangelkai isn't a moderator here. I left your one somewhat serious thread open. It actually had some content to it, even though you were failing hard at trolling. If you want your threads to remain open, make sure they have content. I don't care if you try to troll or not, but if you post shit like:

"Do you like to be dominated?
    Answer me, slave."

I'm going to lock it.
  • edited August 2010
    Dirty Sanchez why do you have a problem with alternative lifestyles? What I do in the privacy of my bedroom should be no concern of yours unless perhaps you secretley desire discreet encounters yourself. Why don't we talk this out via PM. No one has to know what we discuss, lets explore the possibilities of hetero-homo discourse.:)

Fangelkai: Thank you for your candid answers to my questions however I resent the implication that I am trolling. Perhaps you are not used to candid sexual conversations because the gay community has lived in the shadows for so long? That being said, I will do my best to watch how I phrase the topics of discussion from now on.:)
    edited August 2010
    Again, the topics weren't the problem. Your threads lacked content. I don't care if you make a thread about blumpkins or bdsm, but you need to create threads with content people can respond to. Notice how the one thread of yours I left open actually has worthwhile content, even though only one person has responded.
    edited August 2010
    Dirty Sanchez why do you have a problem with alternative lifestyles? What I do in the privacy of my bedroom should be no concern of yours unless perhaps you secretley desire discreet encounters yourself. Why don't we talk this out via PM. No one has to know what we discuss, lets explore the possibilities of hetero-homo discourse.:)

Fangelkai: Thank you for your candid answers to my questions however I resent the implication that I am trolling. Perhaps you are not used to candid sexual conversations because the gay community has lived in the shadows for so long? That being said, I will do my best to watch how I phrase the topics of discussion from now on.:)

I honestly dont give a fuck what uyou all do in private what I hate is how you gays have to be so in your face about it. You dont see me going on about how straight I am or participating in straight pride parades. Id look like a complete douche if I did. gays in general seem to talk out of both sides of there mouths on the one hand they say they want to be viewed and treated as no different than anyone else when at the same time they seem hell bent on making sure everyone knows there gay. I personally find the idea of gay sex messed up and it goes against my morality but I wouldnt have a problem with it if queers would just shut up about it and not always bitch about how oppressed they are and how proud they are of being gay. Im not proud to be straight I just am and I dont have to go around telling everyone about it.
  • edited August 2010
    Yet you take obvious pride in your southern heritage? You use symbols to announce to the world your support of the conferacy and its ideals. Gays are simply proud to be who they are and don't feel they should be ashamed of their sexuality. Would you be so quick to persecute others on this forum who trumpet their love of hetero sexual sex? I am not saying this to flame or belittle you, I only hope you are open minded enough to look inside yourself and recognize your prejudices and how they affect your actions.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Three threads back to back with no content related to the forum section you were posting them in. At the very least they would have been moved to "Not In My Forum". Looks perfectly reasonable to me.

050452284c5a195ca2bcf.jpg

There are multiple forums for that kind of content and you managed to post here so that leads me to believe you know you dun goof'd and are just looking for an excuse to bitch. In which case you have succeeded. Mission Accomplished.
    edited August 2010
    Yet you take obvious pride in your southern heritage? You use symbols to announce to the world your support of the conferacy and its ideals. Gays are simply proud to be who they are and don't feel they should be ashamed of their sexuality. Would you be so quick to persecute others on this forum who trumpet their love of hetero sexual sex? I am not saying this to flame or belittle you, I only hope you are open minded enough to look inside yourself and recognize your prejudices and how they affect your actions.

I show the confederate flag to not only show pride in heritage but in an idea also not my personal sexuality. I dont know if your the type to go around shoving homosexuality down your throat so I dont really hate you I was mainly trolling you since well you came to totse and said you were gay it had to be done. I dont hate all gays its just the majority of them that Ive met seem to advocate a very promiscuous lifestlyle that I see as wrong. I also dont see why they cant be happy with civil unions if it has the same benefits. In my belief marriage is sacred and was meant for man and woman not 2 guys or 2 women. I hope this clears up how I feel about the subject some. I dont seriously hate you bro i dont know you lol you just kinda left yourself open for the troll within me.
  • edited August 2010
    wow, this thread is like clash of the trolls
    edited August 2010
    wow, this thread is like clash of the trolls

someone should make the movie clash of the trolls. it could crush clash of the titans:mad:
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know this is a troll thread but: faggot :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    It seems there are many trolls on this site that have nothing better to do than hurl baseless allegations at people that live alternative lifestyles. If any of you were to call me a troll IRL I would give you a spanking in front of your breeder friends.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    It seems there are many trolls on this site that have nothing better to do than hurl baseless allegations at people that live alternative lifestyles. If any of you were to call me a troll IRL I would give you a spanking in front of your breeder friends.

If it were up to me gays and niggers would be drinking from different fountains :mad:
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    If it were up to me gays and niggers would be drinking from different fountains :mad:

You mean gays can't drink at the nigger fountain? That's discrimination!:mad::mad::mad:
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »

This:o:o:o:o:o:hai:
  • edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Three threads back to back with no content related to the forum section you were posting them in. At the very least they would have been moved to "Not In My Forum". Looks perfectly reasonable to me.

050452284c5a195ca2bcf.jpg

There are multiple forums for that kind of content and you managed to post here so that leads me to believe you know you dun goof'd and are just looking for an excuse to bitch. In which case you have succeeded. Mission Accomplished.

I don't recall asking your opinion breeder. I use the term loosley as I sincereley doubt a woman would ever accept your seed.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    I don't recall asking your opinion breeder. I use the term loosley as I sincereley doubt a woman would ever accept your seed.

crying_baby.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

A) You threads lacked content. This is Totse not a shitty troll playground.
    B) LSA King is a Global Mod, his opinion matters [Actually every user opioion matters].
    C) I will side with the Moderator on this and seeing your behaviour in this thread, I honestly think they're being super nice to you.

I will be very clear, you contribute and you remain a model citizen of Totse and no will bother you but if you fuck up the forums with trashy Zoklet type threads which are meant to troll the user and cause disruptions, you will have a problem with me.

So, I would advise you to be a team player and next time add some content. One liner threads AREN'T preferred in serious sections. You will banned instantly since the infraction system works differently here and if you really want to have fun and use one liner threads, try HB.

Btw I really doubt I have to do anything, since the community as a whole is enough to send you packing. Be on your very best behaviour OP and don't insult someone when he is actually trying to assist you.
  • edited August 2010
    I would expect such a response from a failed moderator like you DFG. I told Fanglykai I would respect his forum from now on. THEN, I actually make a bitch and moan thread with content in the appropriate forum and the mod that couldn't even hack it on Zoklet of all places has the nerve to belittle and berate me, and warn me to be on my best behavior. I have seen the quality of posts you allow on this website and while there are certainly exceptions I find most of them to be utter garbage. I think most of you are threatened by my sexuality whether you admit it or not or you would be banning posters like "Brandon" if thats his real name. Is your idea of "content" users posting pictures of green ogres in my serious threads? I shall take everybodys criticisms to heart regarding more content but I feel like I am being singled out because of my sexuality
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I would expect such a response from a failed moderator like you DFG. I told Fanglykai I would respect his forum from now on. THEN, I actually make a bitch and moan thread with content in the appropriate forum and the mod that couldn't even hack it on Zoklet of all places has the nerve to belittle and berate me, and warn me to be on my best behavior. I have seen the quality of posts you allow on this website and while there are certainly exceptions I find most of them to be utter garbage. I think most of you are threatened by my sexuality whether you admit it or not or you would be banning posters like "Brandon" if thats his real name. Is your idea of "content" users posting pictures of green ogres in my serious threads? I shall take everybodys criticisms to heart regarding more content but I feel like I am being singled out because of my sexuality

Actually no, but if you try to incite users using your gay banner then don't expect the community to treat you like some gay queen. We already have gay users on Totse and some are mods even. Everyone has different idea about content, although I don't like Brandon type posts but the community likes it and I don't mind it. You on the other hand are labeled as troll.

Anyway, I would suggest that you try another approach and be more humble and avoid flaming others..
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    flaming

familyguypeter.jpg heheheheheheheheh Flaming.
    edited August 2010
    2gw5mkz.jpg

your so very obviously just a troll. Also your an unfunny troll. How do you exect to make the posts you do and not get them closed seriously? If your gonna just troll and never post any content dont expect tol ast long here man. Atleast attempt to contribute something.
    edited August 2010
    On the plus side. YAY our first troll! :D

Raincity doesn't count :hrmph:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    On the plus side. YAY our first troll! :D

Raincity doesn't count :hrmph:

Every cloud has a silver lining. Or in this case, a fabutastic rainbow lining :D
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Every cloud has a silver lining. Or in this case, a fabutastic rainbow lining :D

Double Rainbow lining :)

rainbow.jpg
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    OP, no one cares if you're gay. You're just being a total faggot. :o lol
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    I show the confederate flag to not only show pride in heritage but in an idea also not my personal sexuality. I dont know if your the type to go around shoving homosexuality down your throat so I dont really hate you I was mainly trolling you since well you came to totse and said you were gay it had to be done. I dont hate all gays its just the majority of them that Ive met seem to advocate a very promiscuous lifestlyle that I see as wrong. I also dont see why they cant be happy with civil unions if it has the same benefits. In my belief marriage is sacred and was meant for man and woman not 2 guys or 2 women. I hope this clears up how I feel about the subject some. I dont seriously hate you bro i dont know you lol you just kinda left yourself open for the troll within me.

r u 4 srs?
  • edited August 2010
    I think most of you are threatened by my sexuality whether you admit it or not or you would be banning posters like "Brandon" if thats his real name. Is your idea of "content" users posting pictures of green ogres in my serious threads? I shall take everybodys criticisms to heart regarding more content but I feel like I am being singled out because of my sexuality

LOLOL You're being singled out because you're a troll. Seriously though, I've met more real homosexuals IRL than you have (most especially assuming you are merely a troll) A person is a person regardless of their sexuality. Also a whore is a whore. You openly advertise yourself; yo a ho, bro.
    familyguypeter.jpg heheheheheheheheh Flaming.

LOL @ double entendre of Flaming
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    It'll be quiet as hell if I have anything to do with it.
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    It'll be quiet as hell if I have anything to do with it.

He was trolling. I can't believe so many people fell for it.
  • edited August 2010
    The only trolls in this thread is you Fanglekai. I have to say I almost gave up on this website after the blatent discrimination I have been dealt, but after a week of sould searching I feel to leave Totse to the breeders would be terrible. Instead I am going to work on contributing information and discussion. Lets explore the possibilities of gay/ straight relations and hot topics.
    edited August 2010
    The only trolls in this thread is you Fanglekai. I have to say I almost gave up on this website after the blatent discrimination I have been dealt, but after a week of sould searching I feel to leave Totse to the breeders would be terrible. Instead I am going to work on contributing information and discussion. Lets explore the possibilities of gay/ straight relations and hot topics.

You finally spelled my name right. Let's see you contribute then.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore is gay isn't he? He's a furry, he's got to be at least bi.
    edited August 2010
    I really dont give a fuck about you being queer but you havent contributed shit since youve been here so therefore you suck. I know your just a troll but still.