ITT: We make fun of other totse clones

vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://forum.totse2.net/forum.htm

hahahaha, check this shit out. it makes me want to barf.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs

initally it was a decent place, but over times things have slowly changed and it feels as though it could collapse anytime soon.

Comments

• rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is run by fuckin idiots, who then put even bigger idiots as the super mods, and then in turn just put the lamest posters (no offense DFG) as mods.

It's one big ball of shit. It's literally like retards leading the even more retarded.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    zoklet and totse 2 are part of an axis of evil with zok heading this evil empire. His tyranny has gone unchecked for too long. He threatens the very ideal of a free internet. But the leaders of a free internet will dismantle them piece by piece. May totse return to its former glory. Onward totse soilders as you embark on this great crusade. god speed.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is probably not going to last, for good or ill. Hopefully this place will turn out to be more than another cheap ripoff.
  • edited July 2010
    Zoklet has sucked for a long time now. Totse 2? They were always a fucking joke. Just like that one board Meta made that sucked the fat dick.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whats hilarious is how many posts/threads Totse2 actually has with such a crap layout lol. I haven't seen it in a year now and at least they made some, ughhh, progress.

[Insert Meta's gay forum here]
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Whats hilarious is how many posts/threads Totse2 actually has with such a crap layout lol. I haven't seen it in a year now and at least they made some, ughhh, progress.

[Insert Meta's gay forum here]

I haven't seen Totse 2 in a long time either... and it's still laughably pathetic.
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    T2's site is fucking sketchy. Zoklet is just....Zoklet. I don't need to explain THAT.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm sure a year from now we will still be talking about zoklet. Probably more like "remember when brandondlol" ect, but it's going to be a battle scar that wont leave us.
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    I'm sure a year from now we will still be talking about zoklet. Probably more like "remember when brandondlol" ect, but it's going to be a battle scar that wont leave us.

Fuck that. It's going to "remember when chavinist fucked his cousin?".
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Fuck that. It's going to "remember when chavinist fucked his cousin?".

Or the ENTIRE afroman/penis thing.
    edited July 2010
    Or the ENTIRE afroman/penis thing.

I realize that there were many gems throughout zoklet. Now it's all just fucked beyond repair.
    edited July 2010
    I realize that there were many gems throughout zoklet. Now it's all just fucked beyond repair.

Its been fucked beyond repair for a while. Probably since poast and 5024L got banned.
    edited July 2010
    Its been fucked beyond repair for a while. Probably since poast and 5024L got banned.

Somewhere around that time period.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    zoklet in a nutshell

epng5c.png
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    zoklet in a nutshell

epng5c.png

It's funny how Zok's skin actually has a lighter complexion than the sham wow guys.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's funny how Zok's skin actually has a lighter complexion than the sham wow guys.

actually, if you look at the shamwow guy's pic, Zok's skin matches his head's perfectly.
    shamwow.jpg
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is fucking retarded. Demodding Dfg without saying a word is pretty bullshit.

totse2 will always be a fail clone because sounds like a shoddy knockoff of totse.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    This forum arose at the perfect time to gain as many members as it needs to get a decent start.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hope Rizzo comes here. I <3 him.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ This. No homo.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Zoklet is fucking retarded. Demodding Dfg without saying a word is pretty bullshit.

totse2 will always be a fail clone because sounds like a shoddy knockoff of totse.

Wut?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse2 is just a joke.

MikeHunt... Can I say anymore? Thats as far as I go with Totse2, that little bastard needs to be castrated. :rolleyes:
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Wut?

"because even the name sounds like..."

Does that clear things up? No?

Fuck you. :mad:
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol anyone remember rotteneggs?
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    lol anyone remember rotteneggs?

Haha Rotteneggs is burning in hell. I reregistered there not long ago and was going to try and help them out but then I decided it was beyond saving. That site has been fucked ever since tM raided them in 2007.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • superspeedzsuperspeedz Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    sup guiz
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm guna lol when Zok eventually makes it an infractionable offense to mention Totse.info
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm guna lol when Zok eventually makes it an infractionable offense to mention Totse.info

I bet he'll do it soon. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »

I won't let that happy any time soon. :).
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »

He will, he's a petty little nigger like that.

He already made threats to get us taken offline.
  • IdiosyncrasyIdiosyncrasy Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    In response to the OP, I would like to request that you reference totse2 with the current domain, totse2.com. We moved away from what was totse2.net because, as you said, the software looked like shit. After everything was closed, it really started looking horrible.

Anyways, the forum has moved.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse clone?!?!?! You mean zoklet clone? lol
  • edited July 2010
    T2's site is fucking sketchy.

That and the fact that the quality of information and the user base is sub-par.