YOU think all this paranormal and weird phenomenon is bullshit?????????

Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
YOU think all this paranormal and weird phenomenon is bullshit... then step into MY arena AND TRY THIS

get a mirror about 50 cm square.
fix the mirror tightly into a frame. like a thick wooden picture frame.
make sure the mirror is tight and strongly fitted, or believe me YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT ...IT WILL CAUSE A MISTAKE TO HAPPEN A MISTAKE YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO PUT RIGHT. SO DO NOT RUSH THIS FRAME.

Now mount the frame on a small table with legs about 25 cm high. make sure the mirror is on the top of the table. when you look on the table you can see yourself.
AND BELIEVE YOU ME, MAKE SURE THE WHOLE SET UP IS STURDY AND STRONG....OR YOULL REGRET IT.

NOW make your way down to a shallow running river. not a still river.
Take a BRAVE friend with you.
Both of you step into the river and hold the
one side of the frame each. with one hand on each corner.

now go to a depth in the river so that the legs of the frame are on the bottom of the river and this makes the mirror on the top of the frame about 5 to 10cm below the surface.

now take a few deep breaths and relax.
both you and your friend STARE INTO THE SUBMERGED MIRROR, AND FOR GOD SAKE MAKE SURE YOU ARE HOLDING THE STURDY FRAME TIGHTLY.

EVENTUALLY WHEN YOU BECOME MESMERISED WITH THE MIRROR, YOU WILL CEASE TO SEE YOUR OWN REFLECTIONS IN THE MIRROR AND THE REFLECTION OF THE RUNNING WATER, AND A KIND OF DARK SHAPE OF ONE FORM OR ANOTHER WILL APPEAR IN THE MIRROR.
This shape is an existing being, that is alive like you and i, but it is of a different form. it will be kind of dull, and looking at it will frighten you.
but stay and keep staring at it, because it is also staring at you. now if you or your friend gets really scarred, to the thing that is looking at you, it will see this fear as a vibrant display of one form or another, and this is very attractive to this kind of being, and then it will try and come out of the mirror to BE WITH YOU ...TO BE CLOSE TO YOU AND TO ...GET THIS.....STAY WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER. EVEN when you are 100 years old and dying, this being will be next to you if you let it get out of the mirror.... trust me.
you will know it is trying to get out of the mirror, because the mirror will start getting kind of dragged about in the water by some mysterious force, IT WILL START TO FLAIL AROUND.

this is when you must pull that mirror clean out of the water WITHOUT BREAKING IT.
IF IT BREAKS ...YOU HAVE JUST GOT YOURSELF A NEW MATE...THAT IS WHY I STRESS THE WHOLE SET UP HAS TO BE VERY STRONG.
it may be difficult to get the mirror out of the water, but if you run off and leave it in the water. the thing will still come out and believe me it will catch you in 100th of a second.
the thing to know is, this being will be like a dark dull mass, something you have never seen before, and if you run it will run after you and it will always be just nearly getting you. it does this because it knows that by being close to you, that vibrant display ( your fear is at a max)
it will also be attracted to anger or laughter.
if it does get out and come after you, just sit still and it will also be still, laugh and it will come close, be scarred and it will come close.
basically just accept it. if it comes out you have just got yourself the closest friend you will ever have.
know this though....
it has absolutely nothing in common with you, it does not have dna or genetics, it does not talk or smell or see, as you or i do.
it is capable of many things, things you or i cannot comprehend, things that are unknown to us and thing that are UNKNOWABLE TO US.
MAYBE YOU WILL WORK OUT A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION WITH THIS THING, using your will, but that is all, and maybe the thing will take you places and do things that are not of our world with you.

the mirror acts as a window to another plane so to speak. a plane where everything and i mean everything we know as human beings is totally meaningless.

this is the truth...so only do this if you are one of those people who says.....its all bullshit.

Comments

• KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is new.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dunno if it's been mentioned before (probably has since this has been posted on totse since god knows how long) but that's actually a method that don juan & castaneda used to summon an "Ally". I think it's in journey to ixtlan but I could be wrong.
  • edited July 2010
    this is when you must pull that mirror clean out of the water WITHOUT BREAKING IT.
    IF IT BREAKS ...YOU HAVE JUST GOT YOURSELF A NEW MATE...THAT IS WHY I STRESS THE WHOLE SET UP HAS TO BE VERY STRONG.
    it may be difficult to get the mirror out of the water, but if you run off and leave it in the water. the thing will still come out and believe me it will catch you in 100th of a second.

Just elephant-tape the back of the mirror, then rest the whole thing on a submerged carjack and quietly smirk as you crank your demonic mate's unbreakable ass out of the water.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Assuming that summoning entities like this is actually possible using any human methods, what would you possibly have to gain by doing something like this? I would be curious, but I am also curious occasionally about what it feels like to amputate my own arm. Risk/Benifit and all that.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    Assuming that summoning entities like this is actually possible using any human methods, what would you possibly have to gain by doing something like this? I would be curious, but I am also curious occasionally about what it feels like to amputate my own arm. Risk/Benifit and all that.

YOU think all this paranormal and weird phenomenon is bullshit?????????? TRYTHISDAREYOU
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did you even read my fucking post?

Assuming magic is real in the way you are saying, what purpose does the whole thing serve?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, it doesn't really make any sense. See a dark shape in a mirror under a river at possible expense of lifelong haunting? Shit, I could imagine that if I stared at a river long enough. Why's the mirror have to be 50sqcm anyway?

This is like those creepypastas that say to face a full-length mirror in a dark room on Halloween and chant some retarded bullshit and then a mutilated zombie baby which is really a past you will appear in the mirror and rasp some dumbass riddles at you; if you get them wrong it will rip out your eyes and tongue, if you get them right you replace the baby in the mirror forever/until the next person comes. So why do it at all? Pretty fucking stupid.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    here, hope the link works

read "the fire from within" by carlos castaneda and you'll understand this whole thing. it's a method for summoning an ally, an inorganic being that allows sorcerers to travel to different worlds...at a price.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    YOU think all this paranormal and weird phenomenon is bullshit?????????? TRYTHISDAREYOU

Total bullshit
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ive seen this post alot on the original totse has anyone actually tried it? Just for shits and giggles.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited August 2010
    Total bullshit

Says the one too scared to try it.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    film yourself while sleeping and prepare to trip out
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited November 2010
    lol dude abrn, that's creepy as hell. what will happen?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010

You better find a video recorder and TAPE IT DOWN TIGHTLY OR YOU'LL LIVE TO REGRET IT!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010

You watch yourself sit bolt upright at 3am, eyes wide open and watch as a strange black cloud travels into your open mouth. You then shake violently, and fall asleep again with no recollection of the events the next day. You then shit brix.