Your Proud Moments

PigPig Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What are some of the most glorious moments you've had in videogames?

I shat a brick when I beat World At War on Veteran, because Heart of the Reich took close to four hours.

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2010
    Sauerbraten- Mass kill spree. Hadn't played in over a year, but came in first with 67 kills.

Halo PC- When I played this I was a great banshee pilot. it was 2vme bloodgulch, both of the other team members got pissed and got in both banshees, typing in all caps about how I was going to die. I killed them both in 30 seconds with the pistol...failures XP
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Beating the first Metal gear solid game on playstation 1 twice in one day to get the tuxedo.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
    completing grand theft auto vice city for the 100th time
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    In CS, I took out an entire team a couple times all by myself cause they were all camped together.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    My Fallout 3 character has 100 in all skills 10 for all S.P.E.C.I.A.L and the best weapons in the game. It took way too much of my life and countless recreating characters to achieve this.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf has had too many, but the latest would be when Rolf passed Mass Effect 2 on Insanity difficulty while playing Solo (except for the certain missions, where a Companion was required). And still being able to save everyone during the suicide mission, states Commander Rolf.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Beat Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud(hard) without dying once.
    Beast MGS3 on European extreme
    *Reserved for when I beat DMC3 on Dante Must die mode* Currently on level 19.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Getting a 1up on Mario.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    My Fallout 3 character has 100 in all skills 10 for all S.P.E.C.I.A.L and the best weapons in the game. It took way too much of my life and countless recreating characters to achieve this.

And fifteen seconds with console commands.
  • edited August 2010
    There really have been WAY too many epic moments to count.

Here's something a little different though - the time I was using EyeToy to record a funny video, and ended up smashing the light off my ceiling by throwing a hat into it while performing some kind of retarded WWF Entrance to the camera. The worst part is, I couldn't save my video!
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    Killing ruby weapon in FF7. He was a bastard. I never did beat emerald weapon though. :(
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Killing ruby weapon in FF7. He was a bastard. I never did beat emerald weapon though. :(

I beat Ruby and Emerald. It took me like 4 hours to beat them. :mad:
    Beating all the levels in Super Mario World.
    Going up to 200cc on SuperMarioKart.
    Getting 1st place in all the cups for Mario Kart Wii. (Shit was so hard. I swear there was a spike shell, red shell, thunderbolt every 20 seconds in that game.)

I know there's more, but I can't name them at the moment.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited August 2010
    beat minesweeper in 2 seconds flat on easy mode

oh yeah, beat this,
    BEAT POKEMON BLUE within 2 days (including sleeping and school) WITH ONLY BULBASAUR (who I let evolve into ivysaur and venusaur) NEVER LOST.
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    When I trolled a CS 1.6 server with my goatse spray. Shit, I laughed so hard that day. The people in there were like WTF !?!? and they didn't know who was spraying the walls. When the teams respawn they'd find themselves looking at it. Man, this brings back memories :- P
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    And fifteen seconds with console commands.

:(I have it for Xbox. I just recently acquired a laptop for the price of a beer which might be able to support Fallout 3.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    :(I have it for Xbox. I just recently acquired a laptop for the price of a beer which might be able to support Fallout 3.

Well if you have an Xbox, I commend you. But if you do Fallout on your laptop and learn console commands, you'll kick yourself for even playing the Xbox one.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I found and caught a shiny Zubat on my last Pokeball.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Getting to level 99 in Final Fantasy VII(save corrupted right after.), and finishing the Calm Lands super bosses in FFX.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Beating Sephiroth in KH1 (and KH2). Holy balls.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Beating Sephiroth in KH1 (and KH2). Holy balls.

Oh yeah, I remember that shit. Whenever I got his health low as fuck. My heart started racing and I'd always lose. I fluked him though. I laughed in that fuckers face. lol
  • edited August 2010
    When I realized that I don't suck at Starcraft.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Firemind wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I remember that shit. Whenever I got his health low as fuck. My heart started racing and I'd always lose. I fluked him though. I laughed in that fuckers face. lol

Sin Angel was the most terrifying bullshit attack ever. Especially when you watch your obnoxiously long health/MP bar drop to zero and Sephiroth disappears, only to appear behind you with his monster sword in your ass.