Do you smoke at 4:20 when alone.

FrYFrY Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
I have been known to do this.

Or do you think 4:20 should have stayed in highschool, although it is hard to smoke bud and not smoke on 4-20.

OK GO!

Comments

• mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    Meh, I think a lot of people take 420 too seriously, on both sides of the coin.

On one hand, you have the people who see that it's 4:20 and MUST smoke a joint or some shit, or act like 4/20 (the day) is some fucking holiday.

Then there's people who are so anti-420 in every way, most likely because of these guys^

I really don't give a fuck. If I see a 420 in some random assortment of numbers like money, game scores, etc etc I'll be like "nice, 420" or if we're about to smoke a joint and it's 4:18, I'll be like "nice, 420" and when the 20th of April comes around, I'll be like "nice, 420". I really don't give a shit, sometimes it's fun.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    I really don't give a fuck. If I see a 420 in some random assortment of numbers like money, game scores, etc etc I'll be like "nice, 420" or if we're about to smoke a joint and it's 4:18, I'll be like "nice, 420" and when the 20th of April comes around, I'll be like "nice, 420". I really don't give a shit, sometimes it's fun.

Pretty much this.

I smoke at 420, but it's not like it has to be 420. If I'mma smoke and it's 4:15, I'll wait it out tho. *shrug*

I know it's just a random number but fook yu.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I smoke pot all day everyday, my habit costs me $400 a month (until harvest, that is). I always wonder though, If I blazed up exactly at 4:20, how many other people are blazing at that same moment with me? :)
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited August 2010
    I became aware of the whole 420 thing through totse. It's an American thing. So no, I don't.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I do some on 4:20 I like to imagine all the other people in my timezone smokeing up at that moment.

Or even when I dont have weed and I see 4:20 roll around I get a good feeling knowing there are some still doing there 4:20 jig.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    I smoke whenever the fuck I feel like smoking.

Fuck time.

FUCK.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    If anyone I'm smoking with points out its 4:20 I kick them in the nuts and tear the joint into pieces.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »

Then there's people who are so anti-420 in every way, most likely because of these guys^

I'm a weird middle ground between these two. if no one around me is gay for 420 ill point it out and april twentieth is always an obligatory event. but if i'm with people who feel the need to talk constantly about how we need to get high at 4:20 ill go on a tirade about how stupid that shit is
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah the people dump lumps in there pants when 4:20 rolls around it kind of ruins it.

And smokeing at 4:20am mostly only ok at music festivels, if you wake me up at my house at 4:20 I will procced to smoke you weed then punch your teeth out.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    I smoke any time that i have weed but i love it when im smoking and i randomly look at the clock and its 4 20 it makes me feel like a true stoner :D

This.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nah it's kinda ridiculous to wait that long if I'm gonna smoke alone, so I rarely burn at 4:20.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    If you smoke at 20 past the hour it's pretty much definitely going to be 4:20 somewhere.