OMG I can't take it anymore!

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I hate my life. I have nothing going for me. My parents are such horrible people, they don't listen to me, they don't understand me. They always take their shovels and hit me with them. I don't even have any friends. All the other kids just pick on me and call me stinky. But what can I do, I'm fat. When I go to school, I sit all by myself and even the teachers call me stupid. My self esteem is pretty much nothing. My life sucks, I don't think any of you have it worse than me.

Have any of you ever been in my situation?
If so, can you give me advice that I will quickly reject in a hostile manner?

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Go die. -_-
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Think positive and stuff will eventually go the other way if you be optimistic, brah.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    murder/suicide :o:o:o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    Don't let a short period of your life get through to you. Stick it out, and when the opportunity comes to make new friends, take it. Shit doesn't stay bad forever, remember that.
  • edited August 2010
    maybe if you just turned into namaste your life would be a lot better

...oh wait...
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Go die. -_-

I'm not commiting suicide. Although my parents are horrible, I still love them. I couldn't do that to them.
    Think positive and stuff will eventually go the other way if you be optimistic, brah.

Brah? You call me Brah? You've got some nerve.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    murder/suicide :o:o:o:o:o

I love you!
    trx100 wrote: »
    Don't let a short period of your life get through to you. Stick it out, and when the opportunity comes to make new friends, take it. Shit doesn't stay bad forever, remember that.

Short? Did you even read what I wrote? I took a shit 10 years ago, and it's still mouldy today! If that's not forever, I don't know what is.
    maybe if you just turned into namaste your life would be a lot better

...oh wait...

Why must you mock me so?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I didn't say commit suicide. I said "go die". Because you're a fucking prick, and you deserve to die.
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I didn't say commit suicide. I said "go die". Because you're a fucking prick, and you deserve to die.

Not just yet, I do love my parents so.
  • edited August 2010
    Short? Did you even read what I wrote?

Nope!

How about trying a different approach to life? Perhaps give yourself a completely fresh start, and build up from there.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    Im going to try and solve all of your problems in one sentence. Hit your parents back with a bigger shovel, take a shower, become bulemic, start dealing weed (to make friends), and pay attention in class. Or you could be like me and smoke/drink my problems away every night.

agreed.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Parents hit you with shovels and friends call you "stinky". I fucking lol'd and begin the slow belly clap.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Shovel fetish eh???
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Its okay, it gets better! Jk it really doesn't. You just have to get better at dealing with it
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    That's not very nice, Namaste! What brought this on?
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited August 2010
    if you really cared about your life, and wanted to share it with others, do something about it yourself. get some exercise, manage your time, go to parties meet new people.
    edited August 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    if you really cared about your life, and wanted to share it with others, do something about it yourself. get some exercise, manage your time, go to parties meet new people.

yallniggazpostininatrol.jpg
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hmm, I've seen this before.

What you need to do is find reasons that prevent you from acting to better your own life. Anything will do really, it can be as irrational as you like, you just want to have something to tell yourself if anyone ever criticises you for not doing something about your problems. This will also allow you to reject every single piece of advice that might help you, but if you run out of reasons you can just say that the advice is lame.

You should start by rejecting this piece of advice as vehemently as you can.
    edited August 2010
    I also wanted to say this: killyourselfx.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for all the advice, but I think it's all dumdumpoo. Good day.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow I cant believe how many people fell for the troll. Nice one mayberry. Didnt think you would go all out. I like how namaste knew what you were talking about though. That made me laugh.
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Wow I cant believe how many people fell for the troll. Nice one mayberry. Didnt think you would go all out. I like how namaste knew what you were talking about though. That made me laugh.

Thanks. I gotta give props to her though, she proved that she can read at a college level.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha that she did. I couldnt help but laugh at all the people who thought you were being legit as well. Damn as much as you complain about namaste's constant need for attention you think more people would have gotten it. Or maybe they were just trolling back. The world may never know.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    I'd never seen an Oprah demotivational poster before. Good shit :o:o:o:o:o
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    This whole thread made me lol. Good troll, great Oprah demotivational.
    edited August 2010
    That's one of the better posters I've seen in awhile :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, looks like I got trolled then :facepalm:

Sucks that this thread popped up on the one single day which I would have actually replied to it - I was feeling in a really helpful mood last night. xD

Well played, anyway.
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Oh, looks like I got trolled then :facepalm:

Sucks that this thread popped up on the one single day which I would have actually replied to it - I was feeling in a really helpful mood last night. xD

Well played, anyway.

It was fate!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha this was a good troll. It made me lol and I really liked how it was based on namaste's constant need for attention. This thread is a plus in my book and I was suprised how many people fell for it trollity. But for reall this thread really got me thinking of myself and my issues. I am seriously pissed at myself right now. i have made a lot of mistakes in my life and it really pisses me off. And lately I have been making more and more of em. I guess it all started when i was just a kid in west Philadelphia born and raise on the playground where i spent most of my days...
    edited August 2010
    Haha this was a good troll. It made me lol and I really liked how it was based on namaste's constant need for attention. This thread is a plus in my book and I was suprised how many people fell for it trollity. But for reall this thread really got me thinking of myself and my issues. I am seriously pissed at myself right now. i have made a lot of mistakes in my life and it really pisses me off. And lately I have been making more and more of em. I guess it all started when i was just a kid in west Philadelphia born and raise on the playground where i spent most of my days...

Asshole. +1 to you.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha it was worth the insult it was.
    edited August 2010
    Good to see there's people willing to give legitimate advice :thumbsup:

Well, my work here is done. Until next time :cool:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    To be continued....

Will ash find misty
    will he get out of the caves
    Is that zoidberg hiding in the rock

Till next time.
    edited August 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    ^Is that a white guy with sunglasses on his head standing behind all the nigs?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    ^Is that a white guy with sunglasses on his head standing behind all the nigs?

Holy shit yes. HE HAS A GUN! Oh damn thos niggas gunna get it.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Holy shit yes. HE HAS A GUN! Oh damn thos niggas gunna get it.

You can't stop nigs with a gun. You can only stop them with water and hard work.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Uhhhhh:facepalm: How could I have been so stupid. Apologies kind sir. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.