Apparently I come across as a rapist or something

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was at a local government office doing some official paperwork for something important. The lady handling the shit kept looking at me kinda funny, putting emphasis on the fact that they are going to perform a criminal background check, and that if I'm a sex offender I'm shit outta luck. She mentioned this several times while giving me the stinkeye. I have absolutely no criminal record. If I had any self esteem I'd be offended...

I guess large bearded men in Cannibal Corpse shirts aren't well received by public officials.

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Maybe she was just having a bad day or you remind her of someone she knows is a sex offender. Or it could be that she's just a bitch or stupid or both. Was she fat and ugly and middle aged?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I feel your pain. Ive dealt with that same type of shit particularly assuring there WILL be drug tests. For her diservice you should sex offend against her:mad: Also cannibal Corpse is awesome.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would've ripped her apart.

"I MIGHT BE A SEX OFFENDER, BUT I CERTAINLY WOULDN'T SEXUALLY OFFEND YOU, YOU UGLY BITCH!"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was at a local government office doing some official paperwork for something important. The lady handling the shit kept looking at me kinda funny, putting emphasis on the fact that they are going to perform a criminal background check, and that if I'm a sex offender I'm shit outta luck. She mentioned this several times while giving me the stinkeye. I have absolutely no criminal record. If I had any self esteem I'd be offended...

I guess large bearded men in Cannibal Corpse shirts aren't well received by public officials.

I found your problem. Next time don't wear a cannibal corpse tshirt while you do important shit at the local government office.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I found your problem. Next time don't wear a cannibal corpse tshirt while you do important shit at the local government office.

If it was a situation where making a good impression mattered, I'd agree. This was not such a situation. I'm not really complaining, I just thought it was funny.

And yes, she was fat.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, the Cannibal Corpse shirt probably drew her attention. They're generally not very pretty shirts.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Yeah, the Cannibal Corpse shirt probably drew her attention. They're generally not very pretty shirts.

Also, if you don't know Cannibal Corpse is a band...

Fuckin' old people.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Perhaps she got raped in the past by someone with similar looks to yours.
  • edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Also, if you don't know Cannibal Corpse is a band...

Fuckin' old people.

Argh, tell me about it. Old people have some kind of ignorance for everything, its like they've been isolated from the real world for years on end.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Argh, tell me about it. Old people have some kind of ignorance for everything, its like they've been isolated from the real world for years on end.

It's almost as bad as the old people that try to think they're "hip", or "in".
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nonono man, this was one of those reverse psychology things. I see it all the time with women. They say they don't like sex offenders, but in reality it's just a subtle invitation for you to molest them. Honestly I think it's sick but women have these weird fetishes and what are you (just one man) supposed to do about it?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    drunk insomniac mode and did you hit it?
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol thats what you look like

You should go jump off a bridge
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hope it was a Butchered At Birth shirt....

cannibalcorpse-butchered.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Are you saying you're NOT a rapist?
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    @|\|¥0|\|€; \/\/|-|0 |-| |-| §€>< \/\/¡7|-| @ 9¡|2£ @7 @|\|¥ p0¡|\|7 ¡|\| 7¡|\/|€ ¡§ @ |2@p¡§7, \/\/0|\/|€|\| ç@|\| 7@|<€ ß@ç|&lt; ç0|\|§€|\|7 ߀ƒ0|2€, þµ|2¡|\|9, 0|2 ;7€|2 7|-|€ @ç7 0ƒ ¡|\|7€|2ç0µ|2§€. 7|-|€ |\/|0|2€ ¥0µ |<|\|0\/\/!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    wood wrote: »
    Nonono man, this was one of those reverse psychology things. I see it all the time with women. They say they don't like sex offenders, but in reality it's just a subtle invitation for you to molest them. Honestly I think it's sick but women have these weird fetishes and what are you (just one man) supposed to do about it?

^This
    I think she was just trying to get you to take her for a spin if you know what I mean.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    You should have told her to shut her twat or you were going to be cannibalizing her corpse in no time.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    Lol thats what you look like

You should go jump off a bridge

I've considered it, but now I've decided to keep living just to spite you.
    Are you saying you're NOT a rapist?

Not yet. :hai:
  • edited August 2010
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    And yes, she was fat.

How come its always the fat ones that think they are gonna get raped?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    You act like being a rapist is a bad thing.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nothing wrong with some good old fashion rape. Just make sure you clean up so you dont get caught. And if you do get caught for god sakes plead that it was surprise sex and not rape. Just say she liked it therefor it was a surprise and that is all.