Who is the closest person you have ever stolen from?

FrYFrY Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Have you ever stolen from friends, family, granmama and granpapa?

Was it drugs, money, sex or rock & roll?

Yeah I have gotten lots of drugs from my family, though I havent taken any money really:rolleyes: and I dont think I have taken from a friend.

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yup, money from my sister when I was a little Jr. Whopper to pay for my drug habit. Later regretted it for winding me up in the army. I guess it was a decent much needed experience in retrospect.
  • edited August 2010
    Stolen from my gradma and step-aunt's credit card. Don't give a fuck about her, but I'm not proud of stealing from my gran. I was quite a bit younger though; haven't done it again.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    My mom, my dad, or my bro. Or my other bro who is also named Chris but has a different last name.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Parents plenty of times.
  • edited August 2010
    Uhhhhh, I stole off of my friends a few times, just because it was so retardedly easy to do. I took a load of stuff under their noses and they didn't notice, haha.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    I stole a CC off a friend. Not my fault he lets his shit in my house.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    I've stolen money from all my immediate family, mostly cuz they literally throw it on the floor in their rooms. Or my uncle who constantly lets 20's go through the wash.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've stolen a few things from friends, but i nothing from family, i borrowed a bong from my grandfather since he didnt know he had it.
  • edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    I've stolen a few things from friends, but i nothing from family, i borrowed a bong from my grandfather since he didnt know he had it.

He didn't know he had a bong? haha, awesome.

My buddy had a hookah sitting in his attic and I found it - Neither he or his dad knew what it was ;)
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    He didn't know he had a bong? haha, awesome.

My buddy had a hookah sitting in his attic and I found it - Neither he or his dad knew what it was ;)

lol sweet, but yeah i guess at one time he knew he had it, but after like smoking weed for like 10 years forgot about it.
  • edited August 2010
    Ahh, cool. Yeah, when me and my friend found this hookah, he went and took it to his dad when I left. Later on, he hit me up on MSN explaining that his dad used to smoke it and stuff. Pretty cool really.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Parents top pay for a drug problem I feel bad about it but you cant change the past.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I was about eight, I stole a Pokemon card (Alakazam) from my best friend. He got really upset and thought he lost it, and I pretended to help him find it lol.

Feels bad, man.
    edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    When I was about eight, I stole a Pokemon card (Alakazam) from my best friend. He got really upset and thought he lost it, and I pretended to help him find it lol.

Feels bad, man.

Around the same age I stole $20 (in change lol :facepalm:) to by a holographic Zapdos. :3
  • edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    I've stolen a few things from friends

:angry::angry::angry:

I stole a 20 dollar bill from my grandpa's wallet when i was a little kid. Then I felt bad and put it back. I don't think I have ever really stolen anything from friends or family though... My dad use to have one of those giant Pepsi bottles filled with change and I stole 10 dollars in quarters to buy a dime bag when I was 13 or 14 (got the change turned into cash at a local convenience store. I'm surprised they did it for me). That was probably the worst but that barely even counts because there must of been like 300$ in that bottle.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never took anything from anyone who deserved it more than myself.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    :angry::angry::angry:

I stole a 20 dollar bill from my grandpa's wallet when i was a little kid. Then I felt bad and put it back. I don't think I have ever really stolen anything from friends or family though... My dad use to have one of those giant Pepsi bottles filled with change and I stole 10 dollars in quarters to buy a dime bag when I was 13 or 14 (got the change turned into cash at a local convenience store. I'm surprised they did it for me). That was probably the worst but that barely even counts because there must of been like 300$ in that bottle.

Nothing from you, shit from other friends like Eric and Jeff and Alvin.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    hmmm, I've stolen probably hundreds of dollars from my dad before. He always used to leave large sums of cash in his wallet. When he pissed me off I just stole money from him. I really used to be a little shit.. I bought an ipod with that money too. I regretted doing it as soon as I spent some of the money. I ended up slowly slipping money back in to my dads wallet as I earned it, as well as selling the ipod and giving him the profits. I stole around $450 I think, but I eventually returned all of it. Thinking about that makes me realise how much of a little shit I could have been.. and this was only around 5 years ago.
    I would never steal from anyone I had any form of respect for anymore. My parents are really the only close people I have stolen from, and that was more from being an angsty little shit than being devious. I think stealing is pretty fucking low a lot of the time but really I have nothing wrong with stealing from people that deserve it or who had it coming from doing something fucking stupid such as leaving their valuables in an easy-to-steal place. I still really don't steal but eh.
  • edited August 2010
    I had a phase where I'd steal shit from anyone and everyone, really. Things like school equipment never really got to me though, because lets face it, everyone breaks that shit anyway.

I have however, stopped stealing things from people. In the end, it just made me feel like shit, and like a bad person. Feelings always get to me in the end.
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I have however, stopped stealing things from people. In the end, it just made me feel like shit, and like a bad person. Feelings always get to me in the end.

I operate on two frequencies. If I start feeling remorse on frequency A, I switch to B and I REGRET NOTHING. :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I operate on two frequencies. If I start feeling remorse on frequency A, I switch to B and I REGRET NOTHING. :mad:

I wish it were that simple for me. My emotions ALWAYS get the better of me :(
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    id rather go through a list of who i didnt steal from
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    id rather go through a list of who i didnt steal from

7|-|@7 £¡§7 \/\/0µ£þ ߀ 700 £0|\|9, ߀ç@µ§€; ¥0µ'|2€ @ ƒµç|<¡|\|9 pµ§§¥.
    edited August 2010
    7|-|@7 £¡§7 \/\/0µ£þ ߀ 700 £0|\|9, ߀ç@µ§€ ¥0µ'|2€ @ ƒµç|<¡|\|9 pµ§§¥.

Oh God... I feel partially responsible for this.

What have I done?
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    hts-noob wrote: »
    oh god... I feel partially responsible for this.

What have i done?

¥0µ µ|\|£€@§|-|€þ @ |\/|0|\|§70|2€!!!!
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I stole a lighter from 7/11 once when the clerk was standing right next to me. :o
  • edited August 2010
    I must have stolen over 500 xanax from my mom over the past 3 years. I don't even know how much I stole but I did sell those for a good year and a half nonstop in high school and have been known to up on large amounts at random.