Toilet Paper Placement

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
3-17-tp.jpg

Which way is the correct way to place your TP? I totally rock the waterfall method, it makes it much easier to yank and tear, IMO.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Underhand. Saw on the Simpsons that waterfall was incorrect. Underhand requires less force to pull it. Look at water wheels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_wheel
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Underhand just looks more natural. But sometimes when I am feeling a lil frisky i switch to the waterfall method just because i can. There should be a doesnt really matter it goes were it goes choice in the poll.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Waterfall just feels better.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Definitely waterfall. Mostly cause I grew up with it so underhand just looks odd to me. Seeing an underhand makes my pooping experience less pleasant.

Also, an underhand has more likelihood that the toilet paper will touch the wall, which can be quite dirty.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    Im just happy theres toiletpaper in the holder. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I honestly don't know :(. I don't use TP.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I honestly don't know :(. I don't use TP.

:confused: Explain.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I use a corncob.
    edited August 2010
    I'm fascinated by Paki toilets.

n511719595_107055_7624.jpg

I don't know how you can manage to crouch for that long while a turtle pops out of it's shell. Then you take that pot of water and splash your butt with it, but in all the pictures I've seen, I've never seen a towel. Do your ass hairs absorb all the water? :D
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010

That should give you a clue... :rolleyes:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    I thought it was ok to use bounty towels as toilet paper??? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

That should give you a clue... :rolleyes:

lol
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm fascinated by Paki toilets.

n511719595_107055_7624.jpg

I don't know how you can manage to crouch for that long while a turtle pops out of it's shell. Then you take that pot of water and splash your butt with it, but in all the pictures I've seen, I've never seen a towel. Do your ass hairs absorb all the water? :D

Actually using Indian Commode [The one pictured above] is great for taking dumps. It keeps your colon straight and lets the poop flow more easily. You don't get constipated if you use it.

Nowadays, we use English Commodes [The seating version] and instead of Lota [Jug etc] we use a small shower called Muslim Shower. You just point it towards your asshole and let the water take care of it. Wiping your ass with your left hand while using the shower is recommeded.

Remember right hand is used for eating, while left hand is used for other tasks such as wiping your butt.

After that you clean your hands using soap and dry them with towels. I should probably write something about Pakistan Toilets.
  • edited August 2010
    Im just happy theres toiletpaper in the holder. :thumbsup:

^This
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Waterfall. It rips easier.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    lol

Actually using Indian Commode [The one pictured above] is great for taking dumps. It keeps your colon straight and lets the poop flow more easily. You don't get constipated if you use it.

Nowadays, we use English Commodes [The seating version] and instead of Lota [Jug etc] we use a small shower called Muslim Shower. You just point it towards your asshole and let the water take care of it. Wiping your ass with your left hand while using the shower is recommeded.

Remember right hand is used for eating, while left hand is used for other tasks such as wiping your butt.

After that you clean your hands using soap and dry them with towels. I should probably write something about Pakistan Toilets.

Yeah.

And tweet it too.
    edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I thought it was ok to use bounty towels as toilet paper??? :confused:

Yeah if you want to mess up your septic system. Paper towels are not septic safe. Napkins aren't either.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    word, write about the paki toilets dfg. and which hand do you shake with?
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    to shake with the poop hand is insulting in that culture
  • edited August 2010
    How could you possibly care about something like this?
    edited August 2010
    How could you possibly care about something like this?

Why do people care about Jon and Kate and their 8 children?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^
    The world works in mysterious ways. Why do people gave namaste attention all the time. To many questions to ask.
  • edited August 2010
    Why do people care about Jon and Kate and their 8 children?

Because they're fucking idiots.
    edited August 2010
    Because they're fucking idiots.

Congrats, you've learned rule 36732 of real life: If it exists, at least idiots will care about it.
  • edited August 2010
    Congrats, you've learned rule 36732 of real life: If it exists, at least idiots will care about it.

It still bugs the shit out of me that enough idiots exist for those things to be popular.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah it bugs most of us. Though we cant control the idiots out there. and rule 36732 damn i got the short end of that list. I got like 10 rules.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just put the toilet paper roll on the sink, i never put it on the roll thing
  • edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »

These are the sorts of forward thinking individuals that we need around here.
    edited August 2010

But putting it on the roll requires less effort to tear the paper, no?
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    I really don't pay attention to where I set my toilet paper. Either on the sink, on the roll, on the back of the toilet. But when I do put it on the roll I rock the waterfall method...I think? :confused:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010

If I put it on the sink in my bathroom, I would have to waddle across the bathroom with my pants around my ankles, and shit still on my ass, to wipe...
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    sideways
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    But putting it on the roll requires less effort to tear the paper, no?

lol, seriously, how much effort does it take to rip toilet paper anyways? like a gentle tug and it comes off?
    acid_drop wrote: »
    If I put it on the sink in my bathroom, I would have to waddle across the bathroom with my pants around my ankles, and shit still on my ass, to wipe...

haha sucks for you, my sink is right next to me.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I really prefer it on a roll holder thinger but sometimes you just cant. Sometimes the holder thing is in a gay spot so it just doenst work. I dont want to have to bend like an that chick on the exorcist to get a god damn piece of tp. So sometimes on the counter in a necessity.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol ^^^^^^^:D

on topic: how fucking shitty is it when you try to rip it off one handed, and it unrolls all over the floor.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    fuck for me it just ends up on there either way, i dont take much notice of which way it gets put on the holder so long as there is tp to wipe my ass with i dont care
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol ^^^^^^^:D

on topic: how fucking shitty is it when you try to rip it off one handed, and it unrolls all over the floor.

Fuck that shit(No pun intended) i hate when that happens. Especially when it roles away from you and you have to pull it closer while it unravels.
    edited August 2010
    lol

muhammad%20toilet%20paper.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Fuck that shit(No pun intended) i hate when that happens. Especially when it roles away from you and you have to pull it closer while it unravels.

OH JESUS CHRIST I hate that. Watching it roll away from you, leaving you sitting there like "Fuck. Now I have to stand up, mid shit, to get it."
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    OH JESUS CHRIST I hate that. Watching it roll away from you, leaving you sitting there like "Fuck. Now I have to stand up, mid shit, to get it."

haha i know its the most fucked up and hated thing to occur in the bathroom. Thats why I prefer to have a roll holder thinger so I dont have to worry.