just picked up a handle of rum

MegalodonMegalodon Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
no work tomorrow.....gonna get wasted tonight, starting now!

who's with me :D

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Arr, shiver me timbers. Yer rum in me belly is like er boat full o' jelly.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    What kind of rum? I hope it's not Captain.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    it's similar to captain morgans

it's called Sir francis drake

"west indies rum with spice and other natural flavors"

I had limited funds so it works, 19$ for a 1.75 liter handle
    edited August 2010
    damn I'll already wasted
    edited August 2010
    I've never seen that for sale where I live. $19/handle is respectable. I usually spend that much whether it's vodka, rum or whiskey if it's "i want to get wasted" liquor. I like Cruzan rum; it usually runs $22. On Mondays a liquor store here gives 10% off, so I always buy then. ~$21 after tax for a handle is a good deal. It's definitely worth paying more than $10 for something better than McCormick/Barton's/Viaka/etc. If I want something for a special occasion then it's unlikely I'd buy a handle of it. Really good liquor doesn't usually come in handles. Have fun gettin wasted.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah , but...you know what the real beauty is? alchohol is easier to down the more you drink. so I buy the inexpensive shit and get equally drunk

FUK IM WASTED
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, but I prefer the taste of the $20 stuff. I'll never get used to how bad alcohol that's been stored in plastic tastes. I wonder if it leeches chemicals or something.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Yeah, but I prefer the taste of the $20 stuff. I'll never get used to how bad alcohol that's been stored in plastic tastes. I wonder if it leeches chemicals or something.

for sure it does

the cost I must pay to get drunk :( (spending money doesn't bother me, I'll be homeless soon and I won't be using money except for the couple grand I have saved up to buy emergencey food)

but I'm also kind

so I'm going to a friends house in about a half hour to share my alchohol

edit: YEAH ALCOHOL TASTES LIKE SHIT