Breaking Bad

PeoplePeople Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Does anyone else think this show is the absolute best shit? Yes. Everyone thinks that. What a fuckin' good show. My dad Netflixed the first season and we just finished the episode grey matter. At the end when Walt said, "wanna cook?" got me all hyped to see the next episode. I have a feeling the show is about to explode in even more bad assery.

Fuck yeah.

Comments

• SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited August 2010
    I actually just finished season two today! The ending made me wtf? But I'm looking forward to season three! Just have to wait till next months broadband kicks in as I've used most of mine up already :(
  • dozerdozer Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    breaking bad is the best shit ever. it just keeps getting better and better cant wait for season 4
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just started season 3 last night and I am about to start watching it after this post. Fucking Sweet. I almost want to start dealing meth. Netflix is great, but if you don't want to wait you should go to zalaa. They have every episode, you just gotta search around.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Started season 3 the other day. It just keeps getting better!
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Just finished season 1 not five minutes ago. I've never been more impressed with a t.v. show. Tuci or whatever is a fucking crazy ass.

*spoilers*

And when walt blows the hell out of Tuci's place. That was epic.

*end spoilers*

Walt is a bad ass. Can't wait for more :D:D:D
    edited August 2010
    People wrote: »
    Just finished season 1 not five minutes ago. I've never been more impressed with a t.v. show. Tuci or whatever is a fucking crazy ass.

And when walt blows the hell out of Tuci's place. That was epic.

Walt is a bad ass. Can't wait for more :D:D:D

That was the best scene I've seen so far :D

Damn I wish I would have paid more attention in chemistry! My cousin has studied chemistry at uni and says she can make a lot of the things Walt can, and that they're actually quite simple :eek:

By the way there's actual spoilers if you want to use them (without the spaces between the square brackets.)

[ spoiler ] write here [ /spoiler ]
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    i fucking love this show. i downloaded all 3 seasons in hd and couldnt get enough of it
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    That was the best scene I've seen so far :D

Damn I wish I would have paid more attention in chemistry! My cousin has studied chemistry at uni and says she can make a lot of the things Walt can, and that they're actually quite simple :eek:

By the way there's actual spoilers if you want to use them (without the spaces between the square brackets.)

[ spoiler ] write here [ /spoiler ]

Thanks for the spoiler tip.

I was thinking if all the chemistry stuff they talk about is true. I would hope so, and I guess it is if your cousin knows how to do the stuff. It would disappoint me if they pulled formulas and stuff outta their ass.
    edited August 2010
    People wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler tip.

I was thinking if all the chemistry stuff they talk about is true. I would hope so, and I guess it is if your cousin knows how to do the stuff. It would disappoint me if they pulled formulas and stuff outta their ass.

I saw a small interview with the actor that plays Walt (Brian Cranston?) and he said that they had a small team of chemists working with them all the time, so I'm guessing its all correct. He even went on to say that he now knows how to make meth! :D
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just finished watching the first 3 episodes. It is fucking kickass so far. I also found it suprisingly funny in places.
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I saw a small interview with the actor that plays Walt (Brian Cranston?) and he said that they had a small team of chemists working with them all the time, so I'm guessing its all correct. He even went on to say that he now knows how to make meth! :D

That's pretty legit. Adds a cool sense of realism to it.

And Caesar I laugh a lot too. It's definitey a dark comedy at parts. Just wait til the... 6th or 7th episode of the first season. One scene is hilarious, I'm sure you'll find out which one.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Am I the only one who finds Krysten Ritter extremely attractive?
    PHNc6TRTdtPnRR_1_m.jpg
    edited August 2010
    She's alright :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Am I the only one who finds Anna Gunn extremely INFURIATING!?!?!?!

breaking-bad-10-anna-gunn.jpg

She acts extremely well, but its just the part that she plays that makes me rage and yell at the tv. I can't stand her face anymore.

:angry::angry::angry:
  • edited August 2010
    She's alright :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Am I the only one who finds Anna Gunn extremely INFURIATING!?!?!?!

breaking-bad-10-anna-gunn.jpg

She acts extremely well, but its just the part that she plays that makes me rage and yell at the tv. I can't stand her face anymore.

:angry::angry::angry:

I hate her face.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah FUCK skyler. That bitch is so hammered.

Season 3 is fucking wild. This shit just keeps getting better! I wish Australia had faster internet so I could get more than a few episodes a day.

I always call Walt Hal because of Malcom In The Middle...Heh, he is a fucking brilliant actor in this series. So bad ass.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    Yeah FUCK skyler. That bitch is so hammered.

Season 3 is fucking wild. This shit just keeps getting better! I wish Australia had faster internet so I could get more than a few episodes a day.

I always call Walt Hal because of Malcom In The Middle...Heh, he is a fucking brilliant actor in this series. So bad ass.

Vote for Labor in the upcoming election (If you are old enough) and we will get faster internet. 1GB Per second faster, homie.

If the Liberals win though, we go back to the digital dark ages and our net will be slower than it is now.. fucking cunts