Went tubing yesterday

TLVTLV Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It was awesome. Was floating down a river with my buddies drinking beer and smoking joints. I don't think I have ever been more relaxed.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Did you fart?
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Did you fart?

Yep, pissed myself a few times too.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Were you being pulled by a boat or just drifting downcurrent?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »

more than likely downcurrent. i did this a week ago with my 2 buddies. didnt work out as well as planned. i dont want to start any horror stories but lets just say we wasted a lot of weed.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »

We just floated down river.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds fun brah
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    My friends and I used to do this too. Current riven/turkey run. We usually go "canoeing" though. Little more stable for your cooler's. We just float down the river, getting wasted. Pulling over at almost every sandbar to piss/shit/whatever. We even tied three canoes together when we wanted to burn one. Make it tricky to dodge obstacles like that though, haha. Worth it.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    more than likely downcurrent. i did this a week ago with my 2 buddies. didnt work out as well as planned. i dont want to start any horror stories but lets just say we wasted a lot of weed.

Oh, do tell.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    never been tubing with weed, but yea tubing is awesome. so relaxing. stop and use a rope swing to jump in a few times, then hit the tubes again.
  • edited August 2010
    God damn, that sounds like great fun. Thanks for the idea, I'll try it soon!
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    It is a lot more fun and relaxing then it initially sounds. We rented an extra tube just for the cooler and tied to it someone. Whenever someone wanted something out of it they had to "dock" with it. Everyone kept their cigarettes in a ziplock bag in the cooler. And we had 3 joints in a camping water/smell/whatever proof cigarette case.
  • edited August 2010
    That really does sound like fun. I think Ill probably do this with some buddies down one of the rivers around here. Either tubing, or get an inflatable boat thing.