bargains!!!

ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
edited September 2010 in Life
ITT, we crow about recent bargains we got--I'm talking ligit, LEGAL ones--so the time SWIM traded some exotic weapons for two handfulls of bud doesn't count.

At a moving sale recently, I got a Nikon Coolpix, NIB, for $10. And an Olympus digital recorder for $3, and several DVD TV series sets ( including Scrubs, seasons one, two and three) for a buck a set.

Also, a Krups coffee grinder-- NIB--and a nice pair of fur-trimmed sneaks for my sweety--$1 each. Okay, actually the sneaks cost a buck for the pair, so they were really fiddy cents each.

Comments

• Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    I never get bargains. I always pay out the ass for everything, I'm not much of a bargain hunter. I drove past a 50 cent lemonade stand yesterday, which I regret. and my boss gave me a free root beer float today, so that was cool
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    ITT, we crow about recent bargains we got--I'm talking ligit, LEGAL ones--so the time SWIM traded some exotic weapons for two handfulls of bud doesn't count.

At a moving sale recently, I got a Nikon Coolpix, NIB, for $10. And an Olympus digital recorder for $3, and several DVD TV series sets ( including Scrubs, seasons one, two and three) for a buck a set.

Also, a Krups coffee grinder-- NIB--and a nice pair of fur-trimmed sneaks for my sweety--$1 each. Okay, actually the sneaks cost a buck for the pair, so they were really fiddy cents each.

Wow! It's awesome to see you using your original handle.
    The coolpix was a good score.
    I swapped an $80 12 string guitar for a Washburn bass, 5 boss effect pedals & a boss digital delay valued around 1.3K (give or take)
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I find good shit at goodwill all the time. I got a baller down coat from one last year for $4.