riting on here ur faverit kind of soda

brandonbrandon Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ok so wuts ur faverit kind of soda? i like 2 drink monsters cus of all the cafene they have then pretind im a rapter and actshilly bileve it cus if i drink 3 in a row it makes u b on meth but anyways i also like coke wen im not trying 2 get stoned off energy drinks LOL!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o even tho my frind smokes drugs under the brige but sinse it kills his brane sells prolly i just smoke cigerets insted :o:o:o:o:o:o

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Talking about killing brain cells......
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Red Bull, it gives you wings.
  • edited August 2010
    I voted for every single one cos im cool
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I voted for every single one cos im cool

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    ok so wuts ur faverit kind of soda? i like 2 drink monsters cus of all the cafene they have then pretind im a rapter and actshilly bileve it cus if i drink 3 in a row it makes u b on meth but anyways i also like coke wen im not trying 2 get stoned off energy drinks LOL!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o even tho my frind smokes drugs under the brige but sinse it kills his brane sells prolly i just smoke cigerets insted :o:o:o:o:o:o

I'm gonna try to get high from energy drinks later. Should be fun!:p:p:p:p:p
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    i voted brandon is cool. if you were a soda brandon, i would drink the shit out of you
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    i voted brandon is cool. if you were a soda brandon, i would drink the shit out of you

+ 2

brandon if eye new u in reel lyfe i wood suk yor cok 4 hourz
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would drink your asshole.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Coke but vanilla coke if it is in the area.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    dr.pepper :o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Brandon kool aid lol itz liserd colur.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mountain Dew.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    When I was a young warthog I used to mix sprite and skittles and shake it up until the skittles would dissolve. There would be all this brown stuff floating on the top which would give me a mustache when I drank it. It was delicious.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Coke but vanilla coke if it is in the area.

vanilla coke is good if ur like 4 yeres old :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    I miss soda :( i haven't drank it for two years but its not worth the unhealthiness and shit

It's the caffeinated ones that are bad, Lemonade n such are just fine for you if you don't over do it man. Drink max 3 a week and nothing will ever happen to you.. just treat yourself. Caffeine is the only really bad thing in soft drinks.

This.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'm gonna try to get high from energy drinks later. Should be fun!:p:p:p:p:p

The come down when you get high from energy drinks is worse than that of cocaine or ecstasy imo.

DON'T DO EET.
    vanilla coke is good if ur like 4 yeres old :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

i totalee akree bro :o:o:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    yeres

Throttle back the trolling a bit, that's too much.