A nice(r) sharing interface

abrnabrn Abrn
edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
VsApn.png

I suggest we get a sleek sharing interface with nice icons in one of the areas where those red lines are. I see that there is digg and del.icio.us and stuff in the normal spot, but I just think it would be cool to have a big clickable icon list in some black spot with digg - twitter - facebook - stumbleupon - etc - , just to link totse.info and get it more ratings on those sites, not to link threads. My reasoning is that if it looks nice and is in a good spot more users will click it and get us more votes and shit!!!!

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    You want to fill up every gap in the site with social networking links?
  • edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    You want to fill up every gap in the site with social networking links?

One of the gaps, I think he means.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    Yeah just one of the gaps. Im not sure if it will change the whole original totse look WOW WAIT WTF IM RETARDED. THERE IS ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. I didnt expect it to be there!

What I am suggesting is slightly different. twitter/stumbleupon/digg/etc links that link directly to the "+1 totse.info" so people can just click the shit out of them and get the homepage a shitload of good ratings and votes. D Also you need facebook!

Delete this thread if you want though im retarded.
  • edited August 2010
    these thoughts are heretic and very un-&T.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like this idea, because with images I can adblock them, but I can't get rid of links.
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Seriously ? That will make totse look like a presidential campaign website full of ads and crap. I really think it's fine as it is.
    edited August 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    Yeah just one of the gaps. Im not sure if it will change the whole original totse look WOW WAIT WTF IM RETARDED. THERE IS ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. I didnt expect it to be there!

What I am suggesting is slightly different. twitter/stumbleupon/digg/etc links that link directly to the "+1 totse.info" so people can just click the shit out of them and get the homepage a shitload of good ratings and votes. D Also you need facebook!

Delete this thread if you want though im retarded.

I can't do that; there's no need to do it.

This is H&S and the forum's open to suggestions and opinions.
  • edited August 2010
    This is H&S and the forum's open to suggestions and opinions.

O ryl ? Now I strong suggest that you make me a mod and suck my cok.

Appreciate your help.
    edited August 2010

Appreciate your help.

Keep it up and you'll be gone.

Edit: Not really.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010

Appreciate your help.

No you can't because Dysgraphia can't mod anyone. You're just wasting your time if you suggest that.
  • edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    No you can't because Dysgraphia can't mod anyone. You're just wasting your time if you suggest that.

ok ... scratch that. Now I suggest that he go suck his own cok while you shove that thing in your hand into his ass and sing hallelujah in unison.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    ok ... scratch that. Now I suggest that he go suck his own cok while you shove that thing in your hand into his ass and sing hallelujah in unison.

My hands are empty, can I just shove my hand in his ass?
    edited August 2010
    Chill. I don't like stranger's hands being shoved up my ass.
  • edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    My hands are empty, can I just shove my hand in his ass?

i'm referring to the thing you held in your avatar ... and avoid hand-ass contact if possible. Use only one hand ... please.
    Chill. I don't like stranger's hands being shoved up my ass.

dont worry, I told him to shove something into your ass, not his hands, nad avoid hand-ass contact. He'll use only one hand while he's at it.

Are there any other concerns ?