Things you think only you do

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I read the entire thread before replying to it.

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I read this entire thread before replying.
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Sometimes I have a response to the OP planned out in my head and after I read the whole thread my response changes.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sometimes I want to reply to the OP but by the time I go through like 2 pages of a multipage thread I don't care enough anymore and the discussion has moved on anyway.

I look at myself as I walk past plate-glass windows to see what I look like in profile.

I study people's gaits when I have nothing else to do and I'm just sitting around in public.

I wear an orange safety vest when cycling because I do the whole vehicular cycling thing. I never see anyone else with one even though it seems like a good idea.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think I'm the only one who knows how to be cool :o
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I go out of my way sometimes to make people think "wtf?" ex. I'll pass by someone and say something like "I like cats!"

I eat cooking spices/ingredients by themselves such as garlic, lemon pepper, cummin, curry and blossom spice.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always read the whole thread before replying, incase I post the exact same thing as someone else and look like an idiot.

But a thing only I do?

Who else WIPES BOOGERS ALL OVER THE HOUSE? YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT MAFUCKA.
  • ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Sometimes I sing and dance for my cats.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    I always read the whole thread before replying, incase I post the exact same thing as someone else and look like an idiot.

But a thing only I do?

Who else WIPES BOOGERS ALL OVER THE HOUSE? YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT MAFUCKA.

I used to keep a booger wall next to my bed until my dad cleaned it and painted it over :o

Now I have a collection under my desk :D
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I sit down in the shower.
  • edited August 2010
    in the winter time the toilet seat is cold so I usual hover above it while I take a shit.
  • edited August 2010
    in the winter time the toilet seat is cold so I usual hover above it while I take a shit.
    I'm the only one who wipes front to back

I do both of these things.

I'm the only one who walks speaks in different accents when reading/talking (often to myself) when no one else is home.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010