Torture Thread

IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Disclaimer
I, Irukanji, am writing this guide for the member's of totse.info for the sole purpose of informing them on possible ways of torture to better prepare themselves in the future. Under no circumstances may I be help liable for any consequences arising from this documents use. Use it at your own risk.

I would stick something about “not reproducing for financial gain”, but this is the internet. Distribute it how you see fit, but include my name somewhere in it.

Introduction
So, some faggot has pissed you off, or you need to get some information from them. Death is too easy to tell them how pissed you are, and it won't allow you to get the information you require from them. So, the next logical step is to ask them, albeit with a bit of coercion. People will do almost anything to save their own lives, and that is where this little article will come in handy I hope. It will serve as a reference for you to be able to perform and be able to identify when a person has been tortured. Keep in mind that this guide is about physical torture, and maybe a bit of mental, as a person who's mind has cracked is useless to the cause.

Equipment
Separate from tools. This is stuff you should almost always have on you;
  • Gloves. To hide finger prints, keep blood off your hands/nails
  • Long sleeved shirt. Something dark and preferably synthetic(as it is easier to burn)
  • Jeans/tracksuit pants.
  • Mask. This is your insurance policy. Even if he/she is heavily blindfolded, assume they can see you, or a camera can.
Change what you want, but the main priority is trapping hair's, skin, finger prints and anything else which may lead to your eventual capture. Tuck your shirt into your gloves, pants into your socks, and shirt into your pants. Other stuff which is usually useful include rope(paracord) and a small folding knife.

Tools
First up you will need some tools. They can range from a piece of 5mm steel, to a complex assortment of blades, pliers, hacksaws and other interesting goodies. If you just want to teach someone a lesson, consider these tools;
  • Pliers, snub nose. If you are weak or just want a bit more leverage for bigger bones, consider finding a pair with long handles
  • Razor blade or box cutter
  • Acid/Base. Citric acid, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide, Bicarb soda. One to inflict pain, one to remove it. Causes less physical damage than breaking bones, and can be extended until the victim either passes out, or you stop(or run out of goods)
If someone has really pissed you off or you want to make their last several hours being exceptionally painful, consider adding;
  • Cordless drill with a 5mm, 7mm and 9mm piece
  • Hacksaw with 2-3 blades. 12Teeth per inch(I think, maybe they are 16TPI)
  • Axe/hatchet
  • Ball-peen hammer
  • Car battery and cables
  • Haemostats(if you expect it to get bloody)
  • Blow torch
  • Syringe with a stimulant in it. Just enough to keep them awake.
  • Long-nose pliers
I'm sure there are more, use your imagination. Maybe using acupuncture needles or something not so common.

Methods
As always said, use your imagination. If they have hurt someone you love with their hands, break them. Start with finger tips. Take a blow torch to the TIPS only, and just until they start to blister. Trust me, this hurts like fuck. Wait 30-45 minutes. Then, break the 2 bones behind the finger tips with the ball-peen(the rounded side). Hit it hard to break the skin and shatter the bone to start the blood spilling, or softer to give it a fairly nasty fracture and less bleeding. If you think they have had enough, and you suddenly have a shred of humanity left in you, consider letting them go. Otherwise, go the same for their hands. There are some bones in the hand itself, break 2 at a time. Stay away from the wrist, it has more bone and is harder to damage.

If you intend to keep this up for a few more days, go to bed and sleep. Make sure your victim is still nice and tied up. The next day, do the same to his feet avoiding the ankle. Break his nose, but try not to punch up(stories of the cartilage going up into the brain). Make 100-200 small, 1-2mm deep cuts all over your victims legs and arms, and pour NaOH/Hydrochloric acid onto them. Leave it for 5 minutes then wash off with vinegar/bicarb(respectively. Don't use both at the same time). Then rinse with water, and cover in salt. Better to make sure the victim doesn't get an infection(to keep them more alert).

After this, it's up to YOU to use your imagination. My thought would be you would break his/her lower arms/legs. Don't bother with upper legs as the femur is one of the few bones which don't break easily. I guess you could dislocate his fingers before burning/breaking them, for added effect.

Precautions
Sane people;
A sane torturer will probably not want to hear his victim scream, and so the victim will be bound and gagged, hopefully, and so doing this in a suburb would be acceptable. Remember to block all windows off, with plywood(1/4 to 1/2inch thick). If you have a basement with no windows, that will be good too. Keep a gun handy incase the victim tries to escape. Use your brain, and it should hopefully be fine.

Batshit insane people;
You seriously need help, but as I am not a psychiatrist, I'd suggest finding an abandoned building, in a very quiet area to do this as no doubt you will want your victim to scream and beg for their lives. This also provides a convenient place to dispose of the victim after you kill them. Now you are free to get naked, cover yourself in his/her blood, and dance around whilst singing “Waltzing Matilda” to a death metal tune. You will most likely get life if you are caught, so keep a gun handy to finish the victim and/or yourself off.(however you get a padded cell and drugs for the rest of it, it's up to you).

Conclusion
Don't actually do any of this, use your imagination for ideas on what to do and use as impliments, and most importantly(for the batshit insane people), have fun :D
Stay free, you sick fucks. In the next issue we may talk about psychological torture, where the only scars are on the inside, and you don't even have to be a crazy person. :D

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've always thought of a great idea for torturing a guy.

Dip a toothpick in vinegar or some other acid and shove it up his urethra. Then slowly move on to thicker objects, such as screwdrivers, pens, and eventually soda cans. ;)

Also shoving knifes and other sharp injects inside ones anus is a great idea. Mutilating orifices in general is a great way to extract information. Whenever I see movies and some guy is beating up another guy to extract information, I'm always like "why don't you just threaten to cut off his dick?" The thought alone would probably get the guy talking in no time.

Have fun.
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Disclaimer
    I, Irukanji, am writing this guide for the member's of totse.info for the sole purpose of informing them on possible ways of torture to better prepare themselves in the future. Under no circumstances may I be help liable for any consequences arising from this documents use. Use it at your own risk.

I would stick something about “not reproducing for financial gain”, but this is the internet. Distribute it how you see fit, but include my name somewhere in it.

Introduction
    Similar to my last piece on physical torture, this is about getting revenge on people who have really pissed you off, and it is more severe than physical, but in a different way. There are many different ways to psychologically torture people, many are already performed without you even knowing about it(“bullying” in schools could be considered a form of torture, it has driven some kids to suicide or attempted suicide). Anyway, as with all crimes you need to take precautions.

Precautions
    Depending on your method, you will need to make sure it isn't traceable back to you. Things like;
    • Using a pay phone a few suburbs over for telephone calls or prepaid phones under fake details.
    • Disguising your voice, and your appearance.(wigs, glasses, baggy clothes, whatever)
    • Keeping fingerprints off letters, bricks, etc.(I'll get to that later)
    • Leave your emotions at the door, and, ideally, WORK ALONE.
    • Keep your mouth shut. This isn't fight club, and there are no prizes for substandard work.(unless you consider jail a prize)
    • Be prepared to leave, abandon the mark, or eliminate him/her should the situation arise; and,
    • If in doubt, quit. No point expending time and effort into something you don't believe will work.

Basic Tools
    Depending on the type of victim, or your personal style, you will need a few, if any, tools for the job. You may be working on scaring the victim, blackmailing him/her, coercing information from them or something along those lines. Some equipment you may need will usually include;
    • Your disguise. Multiples if you can.
    • Digital camera with a decent sized lens. Resolution isn't important(6-8MP DSLRs can be had second hand for dirt cheap). Perhaps an 18-55mm(for wide angles) and a 55-300mm(or higher) for close ups. It depends on how close you can get without being easily seen. Obviously, the further away you are, the bigger the lens.
    • Disposable cell/mobile phone. Paid for with cash, in a suburb not close to your own under an assumed identity. You can always use a pay phone, but at least with a cell phone you can make the call/s on the move and then destroy the phone.
    • Notepad and pen. Write down notes, times he/she leaves, time they get home, when they eat, etc. Use your eyes to get a good idea of what they do.

Scaring the victim could include getting photo's of where his/her kids go to school, their friends, where they work, intimate details only they know, bank records, tax records, etc. You could ring up posing as a credit card company(which they have their accounts under) and glean some information that way. I guess it goes without saying a decent printer to print out photos would be good. Nothing fancy, just enough to get decent resolution. As always, use your imagination. Need to send a message? Tie it to a brick and throw it through the front window. Stick a picture of their loved ones or kid on it, with a random date(in the future). Then, on that date, do it again, this time with a date and time. You get the idea. Make it random. For added effect, do it from the back of their house to show you can get into their backyard. Or even leave the note on their kids bed.

Random Methods
    Some ideas which may come in handy;
    • Assuming you have been able to capture your victim, lock him into a room with no windows, too short to stand up, and not long enough to lay down, with a light(behind an unbreakable case) which never turns off. Paint the walls a bright colour. Feed the victim at random times(you would so well to keep him/her alive), etc. Then, at random, go in and tell them that you will be prepared to release them in exchange for (whatever it is you want from them, assuming information). If they don't comply, stick them back in for another week. Don't let them know the time, the date, anything. If you feel like it, tell them a date several months into the future. Repeat until you get the results you are after. Crude, but the Iraqi's used it and it appeared to work. I think their method of coercion was to tell him they were going to rape his wife and daughters, and he was going to watch.
    • Brick through the window, with notes tied to it and what have you. Described a little bit above, pretty self explanatory.
    • Notes in the victims house. Either you need the key(spares are almost always under the front door mat, or under a close rock), or you will need to pick the lock. There must be no sign of forced entry. As usual, gloves, mask, etc are required to protect your identity. Leave them in obvious spots, or in draws, the shower, etc. If you are particularly good, do it while the person is still home.
    • Burn the message into his front lawn(petrol/fire/weed killer/whatever), spray paint it onto his car's bonnet, send a letter to him at his work, to remind him he isn't safe there either. If he has a fridge with those letter magnets, re-arrange them to show the message.

Messages/Other data
    Obtaining the information isn't that difficult. Just wait for the mail man, take the letters, open, inspect, dispose of. Impersonate the telephone company, their ISP, etc and ask to “double check” that your(the company you are impersonating) details are correct due to a system glitch.

Messages should be short, and to the point. If it's about money, they something with the words “my money or else” attached to a picture of their daughter would do the trick. Sounds a but cheesy, but it may refresh their memory.

Remind them they shouldn't go to the cops.

Frequency
    Start off slow, maybe once in the first 2 months, then 2 in 1 month, 3 in a week, then none for a month, 5 in a month, then everyday for a few weeks, all at random times, intervals, etc. Once you have your victim not sleeping due to fear, eventually it will consume him, and once fear takes over, they will generally look for an easy way out. They may go to the cops, but if you play your cards right, he wont, for fear of losing his daughter/son(people with kids are easier). Then, usually, the next best option for them is to run. They may hop a few cities to escape, but you will follow them, and keep doing it. Once you chase them as far as they will go, they will contemplate, and hopefully for you, suicide.

But thats just one way of doing it, there are plenty of other ways that will work, as always, this is to get your brain ticking, to get your imaginative juices flowing. Enjoy.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like someone just saw the movie Law abiding citizen.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Irukanji wrote: »
    I've never seen it.

Huh, well you must be some kind of movie psychic.

Im not dogging the thread, it just seemed like you recently watched Law abideing citizen because some of the methods you mentioned looked to be straight from the film.
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Huh, well you must be some kind of movie psychic.

Im not dogging the thread, it just seemed like you recently watched Law abideing citizen because some of the methods you mentioned looked to be straight from the film.

All the "movie" methods are tame compared to some real life methods.