So drunk

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Tell me a story, I'm plastered as balls.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Once upon a time, there were three little pigs who went out to live on their own. The youngest pig built a house out of straw. The middle pig built a house out of sticks. The oldest pig built a house of out bricks. One day, the recession hit, their homes were forclosed, and they were evicted. The big bad wolf then comes along and laughs at their misfortune while his company, Wolfcorp received bailout money. The end.
  • edited August 2010
    ^LOLOL That's excellent!
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Once upon a time there was a little dirty drunk girl and a hippy jew faggot. They were friends. They liked to smoke lots and lots of marijuana. One day they decided to smoke an exceptional amount of weed and go to the hippy jew faggot's house. When they got there they found a note and were scared that they hippy jew faggot's mother would make them do lots of chores that had already been done. But the note said just the opposite! It said that they were to eat all the homemade desserts in the fridge. The two stoned teenagers giggled in delight as they ate until they could eat no more.

The End.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Once upon a time there was this guy named chompchompsky or something and he was a faggot.
  • edited August 2010
    A dyslexic man walked into a bra.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    Once upon a time I got my dick sucked so hard it popped a blood vessel in the head
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    There once was a man from Nantucket, whose dick was so long he could suck it. He said with a grin as he wiped off his chin, "If my ear were a cunt i would fuck it".
    The End:)

I actually never heard the whole limerick
  • edited August 2010
    xxombie wrote: »
    Once upon a time there was a little dirty drunk girl and a hippy jew faggot. They were friends. They liked to smoke lots and lots of marijuana. One day they decided to smoke an exceptional amount of weed and go to the hippy jew faggot's house. When they got there they found a note and were scared that they hippy jew faggot's mother would make them do lots of chores that had already been done. But the note said just the opposite! It said that they were to eat all the homemade desserts in the fridge. The two stoned teenagers giggled in delight as they ate until they could eat no more.

The End.

I remember that!!!! My god, the food was SOOOO fucking delicious!