Jesus Christ and the Mushroom Cult

KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
The Bible talks about sacred “Manna” that the Israelites ate in the desert. Many clues are given as to just what Manna is. The Bible says Manna was a small round edible object that appeared on the ground after dew had fallen. If the Manna was left out in the Sun too long it would breed worms and stink. Exodus 16:14 reads, “And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.” Exodus 16:20 continues, “…some of them left of it till the morning, and it bred worms, and stank.” The small, round, edible objects which when left in the Sun rot, breed worms, and stink are none other than mushrooms.

“Manna was thought of as being produced miraculously (IE: birth without seed). This is a perfect botanical description of a mushroom. Birth without seed (miraculous) is due to spores being microscopic and not visible to the naked eye. Jesus describes the Mannas in detail in the book of John. In this story Jesus attempts to make clear; of manna, there are two different ones/kinds. He describes the manna that he is giving the disciples (last supper) as the Manna that bestows immortality. His statement, unless you have eaten his flesh/body (Soma/Manna), and drink of his blood (Soma Juice), you have no life in you, takes on a whole new meaning in light of this discovery. The Manna is directly associated with the fruit of the Tree of Life in the 2nd chapter of the book of Revelation. It is the reward for those who overcome (the lies of the world). The ‘Fruit of the Tree’, the ‘Hidden Manna’ and the ‘Small White Stone’ are spoken of separately, but in the same context. All of these are symbols for the Amanita muscaria.” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (16-17)

John 6:31-41 reads, “Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said unto them, verily verily I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my father giveth you the true bread from heaven … Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life … The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

Priests and pastors vehemently deny that “the true bread, the bread from heaven” is a mushroom, but have a difficult time explaining it as literal bread. Bread is not a small, round thing found dew-covered in the wilderness. Nor does it contain any of the mystical properties bestowed upon it. This is undeniably a reference to the magic mushroom.

“The concept of the literal ingestion of the body of God is highly downplayed by religious scholars of today. The body (soma) being a fleshy Mushroom is much more palatable than trying to stomach cannibalism or the transformation of ordinary substances. Many questions should be asked about this cosmopolitan idea of the ‘Sacramental Substance’. Unfortunately, the religious experts shun the notion, insisting that the entire idea is nothing more than symbolic. A symbol points at something else, not usually at another symbology. The Catholic church, in the early 1100's, decided to have the final word on this subject by establishing (under Emperor/Pope Innocent III) the ‘Doctrine of Trans-Substantiation’. This is whereby, the Priests, by their assumed holy power, claim to be able to say some magical words, and turn ordinary bread into the literal ‘Body of God’. This event is one of the biggest evil deceptions of all time, is an undermining of the basic esoteric aspects of the religion, and is, arguably, the most horrible and damning event to ever happen to Christendom, and as such the entire human race. Jesus clearly describes the Manna that he calls his body in the book of John. Repeatedly describing the ‘Thing/Manna’ as a substance hidden from the world, but revealed to his disciples. Understanding the last supper story becomes as simplistic as it gets, if you know how to decipher the event. Adamantly; Jesus says, ‘Take and eat, This is my Body.’” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (18)

John 6:53-6 reads, “Then Jesus said unto them, Verily verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.”

Jesus says this is my body, this is my blood, and lest ye drink/eat of this you have no life in you! These are strong words, thus it is important to realize that the substances Jesus referred to are not communion wafers and grape wine. The amanita had long before Christianity been known as “the flesh of the gods” and “the blood of the gods” and this is what is meant.

“This is saying pretty clearly that the eating and drinking is physical. My body is flesh indeed, and my blood is drink indeed, and the added statement that when you eat, it is inside of you leaves little room for debate that this is a substance, not a phantom symbol alone. For those who choose to debate this I ask that they show me their substance because according to Jesus' words unless you eat and drink of ‘It’ you have no life in you. By the way, do I really need to mention that this is not some strange reference to Cannibalism? I sure hope not, if you still think this, read on. Somewhere, some of this must convince you that he is not saying to take a bite out of his arm, or any other piece of his actual anatomy … In my opinion, the magical act of ‘Trans-Substantiation’ has no merit. The statement that Jesus makes ‘Unless you eat and drink you have no life in you’ would seem to condemn the replacement of whatever the real thing is with a placebo (substitute).” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (29-30)

Shiva the Hindu god is a hermaphrodite with one testicle, a penis, vagina, and one breast. This is another personification of the mushroom just like Mithra. The first stage of the mushroom is considered male as it looks like a penis. Then the stem pushes the ball/uterus/breast up out of the egg. As the arms of the mushroom cap open to the sides, it’s as though the female aspect opens from the male “rib.”

Jesus, like Krishna, Dionysus, and the other mushroom gods, stands with legs together, wears a crown of thorns, and a sash on his waist while being crucified. His legs together with arms outstretched on the cross make the same “T” shape as the mushroom during its optimum Round Table stage. The sash worn by Jesus is the ruffle found halfway up the stem of all amanitas, and Jesus’ thorny crown is the thorny mushroom top. The reason Jesus is crucified and tells us to eat his body is that the mushroom must die for us to eat it.

“The fact that the mushrooms must be dried before consumption is another euphemism of the god needing to die, or sacrifice himself, to save mankind through atonement (at-one-ment) … It can be argued that if you trace all of the gods back through time it may be possible to find the original. This original resides in the myths of the gods themselves, as those aspects that remain the same. ‘Take and eat, this is my body’ is the central theme. All of the ancient god myths contain some sort of a sacramental food, and anthropomorphically this food becomes, at some point, a personification of the god itself.” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (12 & 53)

Jesus dies for your sins. Sin was originally an archery term meaning “to miss the mark.” The mushroom dies so you may eat it, and the introspective experiences it brings washes away your sins. You understand how you’ve “missed the mark” in life. This is the original meaning, but the Church has perverted this idea into a guilt mechanism, scaring people with hell and trapping them to “repent” in confession booths.

While on the cross, Jesus is stabbed in the rib and his blood comes out and is collected in the Holy Grail. This idea of a “side wounded savior” was a common theme among pre-Christian gods. The Vatican and Templars have promoted the idea that the Shroud of Turin, the Spear of Longinus/Destiny, and the Holy Grail are actual artifacts, but in fact they are all occult symbolism from ancient mushroom mythologies.

Proverbs 5:15 reads “drink water from your own cistern, drink water from your own well.” John 7:37-8 says, “Jesus stood and cried saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He shall believeth on me as the scripture hath said, out of his body shall flow rivers of living water.” Jesus is said to have turned water into wine and speaks of drinking water from him and from your own well/cistern. What does all this mean?

“The active ingredients of the amanita mushrooms are not metabolized by the body, and so they remain active in the urine. In fact, it is safer to drink the urine of one who has consumed the mushrooms than to eat the mushrooms directly, as many of the toxic compounds are processed and eliminated on the first pass through the body. It was common practice among ancient people to recycle the potent effects of the mushroom by drinking each other's urine. The amanita's ingredients can remain potent even after six passes through the human body. Some scholars argue that this is the origin of the phrase ‘to get pissed,’ as this urine-drinking activity preceded alcohol by thousands of years. Often the urine of tripped-out reindeer would be consumed for its psychedelic effects. This effect goes the other way too, as reindeer also enjoy the urine of a human, especially one who has consumed the mushrooms. In fact, reindeer will seek out human urine to drink, and some [Siberian] tribesmen carry sealskin containers of their own collected piss, which they use to attract stray reindeer back into the herd.” -Dana Larsen, “The Psychedelic Secrets of Santa Claus” Cannabis Culture, Marijuana Magazine, Dec 18th, 2003

Is this why you often see stone water fountains with little boys urinating into upturned levels looking like mushrooms?

Jesus is often depicted holding up a white flag with a red cross on it, the symbol of the Knights Templar/Masons. Do the red and white flag of Jesus and clothing of the Knights Templar refer to the amanita muscaria?

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/jesus-christ-magic-mushroom-part-1.html

Comments

• TheSexyBeast821TheSexyBeast821 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Mushrooms don't grow in the desert.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited August 2010
    Franco Fabbro - March 1996

Use of hallucinogenic substances in ancient religions

The ritual use of hallucinogenic substances has been widely documented for various shamanic cults of Asian, American and African culture. In the so-called major religions hallucinogens have also been found to play a relevant role in ritualistic practice. Some hymns of the Rig Veda for instance, were composed under the influence of a plant called soma, which, according to ethnobotanic studies, has been identified as the mushroom Amanita muscaria, commonly known as fly-agaric [1]. The use of soma in early Indian religion spread to ancient Iran: actually, in Zoroastrianism an intoxicating substance, haoma, was used in rites as a drink, and also in this case researchers suggest that haoma was extracted from the fly-agaric [2]. Most probably, the practice of ingesting hallucinogenic substances in order to reach ecstasy and have visions during religious ceremonies later also influenced Jewish sacerdotal environments, in particular during the first and second deportation of the Jewish people in Babilonia (597 B.C. and 587-520 B.C., respectively).

Ex. 16:4 Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.

Ex. 16:13 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. 16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

If you read the entirety of Exodus 16 you will find that it's describing manna, which is, the bread of life. You will also find other facts about manna... it was to be saved in pots for future generations, it tasted like wafers made with honey, and it stopped being consumed by Israel once they reached the airid borders of Canaan.

These facts are true of mushrooms:

*Mushrooms can be preserved (and preserve the pscilocybin) when encased in honey.
    *Mushrooms fruit after a day or night of rain ("I will rain bread from heaven").
    *Mushrooms require a fair amount of humidity ("and in the morning the dew lay around the host" )
    *Mushrooms appear rather quickly, seemingly pop-up overnight ("And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness").
    *We all know their shape ("there lay a small round thing")
    *Moses saw the burning bush image
    *Moses was a livestock herder
    *Psilocybe conatainging mushrooms grow in this area on livestock manure (lots of them)!

Somethings to think about... perhaps this negativity about mushrooms is based not off reasoning but off of predetermined notions of what can be spiritual and All-unifying.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    While I didn't read all that, I am familiar with this theory. Seems about as logical as anything mentioned in the bible (hah!)...My introduction came from a youtube video. Had some guy talking about it etc etc...The guy was deeply spiritual about it all (albeit a dirty hippy) and I remember finding it sorta cool how he'd cross himself before eating the shrooms :D

Interesting nonetheless...Also reminds me of the 'stoned ape theory' for some reason. Which is apes eating magic mushrooms helped them evolve language, self-awareness etc...iirc.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    all right we get it you like mushrooms............fuck
  • IntoxicologistIntoxicologist Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    .txt this! reminds me of some old txt files.