Cracked.com Totse Thread

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol wrong choice by going there. what evs they're a bunch of faggots. .... looks like a good place to raid :D:thumbsup:
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    You forgot to mention the totse/goatse connection.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Looks like they will try to lock that thread but meh, I was bored anyway :D

The aim was to place the link, that's all.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2010
    Never realized how much the people from the cracked forums hated free speech. Saying we should be shut down...Rofl. Isn't the writer of John Died at the End a mod there?

Ah well. There'll always be people who try to practice censorship on others. It's so...counterproductive.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    Never realized how much the people from the cracked forums hated free speech. Saying we should be shut down...Rofl. Isn't the writer of John Died at the End a mod there?

Ah well. There'll always be people who try to practice censorship on others. It's so...counterproductive.

Cracked.com is everything except free speech. It's fun seeing that simple thread which followed the rules and didn't use any 4Chan style got locked. I am amazed how retarded future generation is. I guess bringing Totse back was the right thing to do. People forgot about Free of Speech and being open about things on the Internet.

We need to show them how it's done.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    :facepalm: If there really gonna get that butthurt over free speech than they are the anti totse we dont need them.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Site's gay, brah.

We should raid them. I'm sure extreme levels of butthurt will ensue.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    You're the Dominos to 4Chan's Poppa John's? That's really your selling point?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOO Bunch of ignorant retards :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    :facepalm: If there really gonna get that butthurt over free speech than they are the anti totse we dont need them.

This. What a bunch of butthurt teenagers. They got mad about a confederate flag and a thread in bad ideas. Instead of looking over the rest of the forum they assumed that's all there was. Oh well. We don't need people who are anti-Freedom of Speech.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol they think we should be shut down I guess. Raid time.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Wow.
    What a bunch of cunts.

I quite liked Cracked, but now it seems as though it's full of Liberal shitrags who think we are like 4chan they can go die in a fire for all I care.

HEY CRACKED.COM CREW!

FELCH ME! I MAKE BOMBS AND HATE NIGGERS! RAARGH!

Oh fuck. Someone is gonna come back at me with this quote one day. I get into Politics or something and pow!

Fuck it.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    It locked up before I could post.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    The actual articles on the site are good but the forum sucks balls. Ive been browsing it and its gay.
  • edited August 2010
    They can go and shit in their hats.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

I thought godlikeproductions was bad, fucks sake. At least those crazy motherfuckers are entertaining.

Free speech is not pretty a lot of the time, but its fucking real!

Hope they all end up the David Carradine route, humorless bastards.

5JZOY.gif
  • edited January 2011
    I think someone else should make another thread. We've got a whole load more content now, so they'd have even more shit to talk about on there ;)
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Chances are they'll just ban you for registering.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think that advertising anywhere other than our link sharing idea is useless. Totse is an ancient and rich culture that is unlike the rest of the internet. Every member of totse was destined to find totse because of who they are, chosen by their own personalities. Those who want free speech will find us on their own.
  • edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    I think that advertising anywhere other than our link sharing idea is useless. Totse is an ancient and rich culture that is unlike the rest of the internet. Every member of totse was destined to find totse because of who they are, chosen by their own personalities. Those who want free speech will find us on their own.

I wasn't really suggesting that we advertise through Cracked - I just wanted to get them pissed off again because they get so butthurt over our site. It's not so important that I'd actually bother making an account and creating a thread though :D
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wasn't really suggesting that we advertise through Cracked - I just wanted to get them pissed off again because they get so butthurt over our site. It's not so important that I'd actually bother making an account and creating a thread though :D

That was just my general response to Dfg advertising, not to you. You can go freely piss off any site that you want. :D
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    Wow, what a bunch of idiotic bastards. They hate us because we can say whatever we want. I think they're envious of our knowledge/power. They want what we have but are too afraid of finding out things they might one day need or just want to know. Hell fucking yes we talk about mass murder and how to make bombs and quite frankly they should be afraid of us because if the shit ever hits the fan we'll be the strength of the world. People are just fucking pussies these days.