Daydreaming in the bathroom

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Whatever you're doing in the bathroom, I swear you always lose track of time, or start daydreaming about random crap. I just had a shower, I daydreamed about random stuff for ages while the water fell down on me. Taking a dump, you sit there and daydream. Even brushing your teeth takes longer than it should do cos you stand there daydreaming.

Anyone else do this?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always bring a glass of milk and a plate of cookies with me whenever I take a poop. Eat, drink, dream. And defecate.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't daydream, but I'll sit on the crapper for hours reading books.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always try to poop when I poop so I can poop when I poop.
  • edited August 2010
    Gotta love sitting on the can naked too. Something about it feels much better than sitting there with clothes on - that shit feels unnatural.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Never had this issue, I am always hyper active and I don't even remember any of dreams in my sleep, so it's hard to day dream.
  • edited August 2010
    Yea it feels so much better but if someone walks in on you then it's just awkward

That's why you have a lock on the bathroom door, or make it obvious you're in there by doing a totally massive shit that stinks the whole house out.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always poo naked. I don't like clothes limiting my movement while I push each turd out.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely. I never do the toilet thing, though; I have a good diet and it never takes very long.

40-50 minutes in the shower is very relaxing.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely. I never do the toilet thing, though; I have a good diet and it never takes very long.

40-50 minutes in the shower is very relaxing.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    If I don't bring a book/laptob/DSI XL with me while I take a shit then I wont really enjoy it to the full extent. I will sit there for a few minutes and then I'm done. If I bring something with me though I'll be in there for 30 minutes and get a good full poopy. Smoking while making doodoo is amazing, I would highly recommend it.
  • edited August 2010
    When I used to have a PS2, I also used to own a bunch of PS2 magazines which would accompany me to the toilet, and I'd spend at least an hour in there reading about stuff.