My Awakening free Audio book

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
My Awakening continues to have global impact in the awakening of our people. The enemies of our heritage and freedom are global and our renaissance as a people will demand a worldwide effort. Together, our people will either pass into oblivion or triumph.

Dr. David Duke is doing everything he can to save our heritage. He literally puts his time, his freedom and his personal safety on the line every day on behalf of us. Please support his work!
My Awakening has become the most important book in the entire world in the effort to awaken our people for our heritage and freedom. You will find the audio version of the book to be an incredible education as well as extremely motivating on the issues facing our people. Dr. Duke is spending hundreds of hours to make this audio book available for you absolutely free. Each day another chapter will be available for free download until the whole book is in audio form!

This is a free audio version of David Duke's book My awakening. This book helped shape the views I hold today. It describes the politically incorrect truth the zionists dont want you to know about. It contain's all the evidence you need to relize the lie's youve been told by the media your whole life. Listen to it and be awakened. Enjoy.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/the-complete-my-awakening-free-audio-edition_9525.html

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I'll bite but only because I want to learn how he became a racist. I don't understand racism. Also, he looks like the sexual offended who lives down the street from me.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yea baby I like it raw
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll bite but only because I want to learn how he became a racist. I don't understand racism. Also, he looks like the sexual offended who lives down the street from me.

I preffer the term Racially Aware. Racism means to hate soley based on race. Im just aware of racial issues and how they effect the white race. It isn't racist to be proud of and preserving my heritage as a white.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3mxGtPfr3AlRytGfnxeSbw9sxHV0LHgcR4DrOoqwYGVo02gE&t=1&usg=__gqKgFbivtnjJAhHsszSDjwGjL_c=
    "you ain't from round here - are ya, boy?"