Invisible Underwear

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Starting new enterprise to sell Invisible Underwear. You can feel it, but you can't see it. Using our patented Invisible NanoWeave technology, our Invisible Underwear provides comfort while not hindering your need to exhibit yourself. We sell a multitude of underwear types, including briefs, boxers, bras, panties, and schlorgens. Available in all sizes and many colours, find one that fits you today. Call now for a free catalogue!

Here are some customer testimonials:

"I bought a panties and bra set and my husband doesn't even know!" - Sara

"My girlfriend broke up with me because she thought I gave her a bag of nothing for her birthday, but I actually got her Invisible Underwear!" - Mike

"I ask my mommy why she walks around naked all day, but she says she's wearing Invisible Underwear." - Little Timmy

Don't be the only one walking around your block not wearing Invisible Underwear! Buy yours today!

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    I lol'd/fapped.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Do you make banana hammocks?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do you make banana hammocks?

Yes, our banana hammocks have an extra compartment for you to store your grapes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I like this product. I think Victoria Secret might have some problem competing with it.

*tweeted*
    edited August 2010
    Here is a model modelling our Invisible Underwear Seamless Slimfit line. The hat is made by our good friends over at Visible Hats, and the shoes by Observable Footwear.
    hussein%20chalayan%20nude%20model%20paris%20fashion%20week2.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Yes, all our crotchless panties are handmade by our very own James the Crotchless Panty Maker. He has over 20 years of experience.

Here is the process, we have spraypainted the panties for visibility:

big_panties1.JPG + 975871_bigScissors_big.jpg
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Now, I mostly just go commando. Would you say this experience is vastly similar to/different than what I'm used to?
    edited August 2010
    It depends on the reason why you go commando.

Do you do it in anticipation of the thrill of revealing yourself when you get pantsed? Then our Invisible Underwear are right for you! All the support with no loss in thrill!

Do you do it for more freedom of movement? Try our Invisible Underwear Unnoticeables! With our patented SofLift System, you'll be able to move freely while still having a good level of support!
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do you take paypal?
    edited September 2010
    My apologies to our potential customer for the delayed reply. We had a temporary disruption at our factory while creating our latest product: Seamless Invisible Bras

These bras have no seam so when you wear an Invisible Shirt over it, it looks as if you're not wearing a bra at all!

To answer your question Mrs. DaSkipper, yes we do take PayPal.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Will you send me a free pair?:o
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    How will you know what is front and what is back without a tag?

And do you take google checkout?
    edited September 2010
    Will you send me a free pair?:o

Expect it in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks. It will not be packaged.
    How will you know what is front and what is back without a tag?

And do you take google checkout?

1. Our patented SofFeel Directional Padding will allow you to feel whether you are holding it the correct direction as soon as you pick it up.

2. Fuck Google.
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    2. Fuck Google.

Why? It's not like ebay is better. In fact ebay inc is worse than google. Google doesn't steal $ from their customers.

You should allow GCO. It will bring in a larger customer base. Isn't that what you would like?
    edited September 2010
    Why? It's not like ebay is better. In fact ebay inc is worse than google. Google doesn't steal $ from their customers.

You should allow GCO. It will bring in a larger customer base. Isn't that what you would like?

Several years ago, in a bout of industrial espionage, Google attempted to steal the formula to our InvisiWear Technology. We have become bitter rivals ever since. While they dominate in the information technology industry, we are unmatched in the invisible clothing industry.
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Expect it in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks. It will not be packaged.

Awesome although your shipping rates seem pretty slow.
    edited September 2010
    [owls]

The truth is invisible.
    Awesome although your shipping rates seem pretty slow.

Delicates must be handled with care.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    How much do your products go for? Do you have a website?
    edited September 2010
    How much do your products go for? Do you have a website?

Prices vary from pennies to several million depending on what you're buying.

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    Prices vary from pennies to several million depending on what you're buying.

Thank you for the prompt response. Might I add, that is a very well formatted website you have there good sir.
    edited September 2010
    I just received my invisible underwear tonight. I dont know what I ever did without it Mayberry:thumbsup: You make a quality product. Fast shipping too.
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the positive review. If you're interested in the full experience, try on a pair of invisible pants and head to your nearest gay bar.
    edited September 2010
    I have received your product today, and I must say I am very displeased.
    edited September 2010
    Our company takes no responsibility for any dissatisfaction caused by improper sizing due to overexaggeration of genital size.
    edited September 2010
    That is not the problem. There were rips in the briefs when I received them. You can clearly see in this picture that it is the fault of shoddy stitching, coupled with imperfect hemming.

Merendini-Table-Top.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Our products are meticulously hand-stitched by Belgian nuns. If there are any imperfections, they are due to the wearer wearing them improperly, such as a male trying to fit into female delicates.
    edited September 2010
    You know damn well I ordered large boxer briefs. Your Belgian nuns must be slacking. Promptly punish them with a ruler.
    edited September 2010
    No reason to try to hide any humiliation now. However, we are involved with the charital organization Men Don't Cry, so we have arranged for a pair of large boxer briefs to be sent to you. Expect it in two days. It will not be packaged.
    edited September 2010
    No, I demand a full refund including tax and shipping. Here is my receipt.

lPNQ8.jpg
    edited September 2010
    All sales are final. A new pair is already on it's way to you, and I expect it will be to your satisfaction. If you are interested in purchasing any of our other products, we can offer you free shipping for a purchase up to $100.

(OOC: I love that receipt. It's quite well done :thumbsup:)
    edited September 2010
    I will wait, but if I am dissatisfied I plan on filing a charge back with visa.
    edited September 2010
    Thank you for your cooperation. We value all our customers, no matter how unreasonable they are*.

*Unreasonability valued up to a certain extent determined at our own discretion.
    edited September 2010
    Expect your shipment to arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. It will not be packaged.

Here's a coupon code for 10% off your next order: MWY3XB885
    edited September 2010
    Here is our banana sizing chart. Please indicate what size you would like to order:

banana1.jpg
    BANANADAY3Grille.jpg
    Giant%2Bbanana.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Your order has been received and is being processed. Expect it to arrive in 4 to 6 business days. It will not be packaged.
    edited September 2010
    Now I know how to make them. I might start my own independent factory:D
    edited September 2010
    Our company owns all rights to the production of Invisible Underwear and related clothing. We have not licensed any production rights to you, so if you try to produce them yourself, you will be so deep in legal action that diarrhea shoots out of your ears.
    edited September 2010
    Our company owns all rights to the production of Invisible Underwear and related clothing. We have not licensed any production rights to you, so if you try to produce them yourself, you will be so deep in legal action that diarrhea shoots out of your ears.

I'll see you in court:o
    edited September 2010
    I'm looking forward to it.

Blue-HairedLawyer.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    I knew were lemon party led to, but I still clicked it:o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    I would like to order 96327 pairs of small briefs and 3454 pairs of small boxers and 4247 pairs of XXXL granny panties.
    im going to donate all of these to homeless people :o

Order received. As next week is the Mayberrian Week of Delight, we will not be processing any orders until the week after. We are also having a "Buy 96327 Get 1 Free Sale" so you'll be receiving an extra pair of small briefs free of charge. Expect them in 8 weeks. They will not be packaged.
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I knew were lemon party led to, but I still clicked it:o:o:o

Of course, it leads to our website. The models on our front page have years of experience modelling Invisible Underwear.
    edited October 2010
    It has been over a week and my replacement briefs have not arrived. I am proceeding to file a charge back with visa. Expect a demerit on your merchant account, as well as a $15 fee.
    edited October 2010
    It has been over a week and my replacement briefs have not arrived. I am proceeding to file a charge back with visa. Expect a demerit on your merchant account, as well as a $15 fee.

Our invisible GPS tracker says otherwise. Due to the invisible nature of our products, all products come with GPS tags that disable upon product use. This provides us with complete security over the whereabouts of our delivieries up until they reach your hands. Companies like us are not easily scammed by your scum.
    edited October 2010
    My town is under a giant lead glass bubble, and GPS devices do not work here. I am sorry that your company does not respect its customers, and I am sure that visa will supply me with a refund. After all, U.S. debit card holders are guaranteed reversal rights for online transactions by the Federal Reserve Regulation under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act.
    edited October 2010
    I see that the lead in your town has caused you to become unable to perceive the Insivible Underwear. Our company takes no responsibility for any inability to use our products, be it disabilities, laziness, or any other reason.
    edited October 2010
    Lead glass is nontoxic. It has had no effect on my visual nor cognitive ability.
    edited October 2010
    That's what the government wants you to believe. Those of us here at Invisible Underwear are able to see through the lies of the government. We have essentially rendered barriers towards political secrecy... ahem... Invisible.