WHY was I banned?

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I feel it was unjust and directly related to homophobic sentiments of the moderators. There are those that say this site champions free speech but I have to disagree.

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm not sure, something about flooding poems I think.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    becuz ur gay lolz
  • edited August 2010
    Thank you for your prompt respectful reply. I hope the other lesser moderators can learn from your example and look inside themselves to see how their rampant homophobia affects their decision making.

There was no malice in posting my poem, I was simply proud of how it turned out and wanted to get maximum exposure. Perhaps it was posted in haste in some innapropriate forums to be sure, but as I said my motives were not to create problems.

I have however taken this lesson to heart and simply placed my poem in my signature so should someone happen to read it as they are browsing one of my threads.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg, Disable his sig privilege please.
  • edited August 2010
    Why would you ask such a thing? I have respectfully declined to post it in other forums as per your instructions and now you would have me slilenced because of your homophobia? This sets a dangerous precedent in my opinion and where will it end?
    edited August 2010
    You're a doo-doo face.
  • edited August 2010
    LOL morningside! That made me smile this time!
    edited August 2010
    We're not pissed because your a fag. We're pissed because you're a trolling fag.
  • edited August 2010
    If anyone around here has been trolled it is me, where were the moderators when people would post pictures of green ogres in my threads? I believe I deserve to make informative threads and discussion without gay-haters spamming green ogres.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    God damnit someone ban this fucker. Your poems are off topic and add nothing this is why you were warned. Come in my forum and spout this shit and Ill ban your ass. You've been warned.
    edited August 2010
    DFG said only real warnings count...
    edited August 2010
    I know he has rights. Ill warn him first. Hell be banned sooner or later though if he keeps posting the same shit.
  • edited August 2010
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    This kid brings nothing good to this forum.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Panic! wrote: »
    This kid brings nothing good to this forum.

Totally this, and also because he is a faggit
    edited August 2010
    u meen fajjit!!!1lol
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    You were banned for Spammed Adverts which was a wrong infraction unfortunately. You were flooding Totse and the mod decided to be lenient and pick an infraction with the lost time out period. However, he didn't give you an official warning.

I reversed the infraction and send a warning for flooding Totse. Next time you try to flood Totse you will be banned. I also removed your signature because it disrupts users where ever you post. I would request you don't be an asshole and try to be a contributing member. :)
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    you would have me silenced because of your homophobia?
    LOL, So you're saying that you were banned because you're a homo/fag/gay ??? That sounds ridiculous. You're definitely trying to play the minority card to get attention plus I doubt the mods would ban you for a reason like that :facepalm:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Chompchompchompsky hasn't been banned for being gay yet so I seriously doubt that is why you were banned. I don't mind your usually irrelevant threads but seriously, use some common sense when making them. If you have any bit of intelligence you should have a general idea of how people are going to react to certain posts of yours. If nearly all of your posts are "bragging" about your relationship with your lover then of course we're going to to think that you're trolling your homosexuality. If you're not a troll then pay more attention to how you word things if you don't want to be deemed as one. Sure you have the right to say stupid shit but we also have the right to call you a troll for it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    AM33N wrote: »
    LOL, So you're saying that you were banned because you're a homo/fag/gay ??? That sounds ridiculous. You're definitely trying to play the minority card to get attention plus I doubt the mods would ban you for a reason like that :facepalm:

He's a blatant failtroll. His other account is Wires Dead Baby. I mean seriously? Wires Dead Baby? It should be pretty fucking obvious to everyone that this guy is a troll and a really bad one at that. Someone should ban him and be done with it.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    He's a blatant failtroll. His other account is Wires Dead Baby. I mean seriously? Wires Dead Baby? It should be pretty fucking obvious to everyone that this guy is a troll and a really bad one at that. Someone should ban him and be done with it.

^ This

No one cares that you're gay. We care that you keep pissing us off, then blame homophobia which, in turn, pisses us off more.
    edited August 2010
    He is not gay. He's not a bear. He's a fucking troll. :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    If we could just get rid of Big Bear and Methmatician we'd be good.
    edited September 2010
    I agree with that. We don't need fail trolls and chinks thinking they're white.
    edited September 2010
    But they aren't lulzy trolls. Even CarbonB was funny at times.
  • edited September 2010
    *waits for the modhammer to come down*
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    Meh the troll comes with the territory. Throughout the history of totse there have been a countless number of trolls so in a way it's kind of refreshing to see that people still care enough to troll here.

pretty much. having a certain number of trolls is sort of the equilibrium state for a forum like totse. you can try to eliminate them, but they will always come back.
  • Did a moron mention my name?