edited August 2010 in Man Cave
I'm thinking beach/park/nature reserve, what does totse think?:thumbsup:

Comments

• Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nature reserve for sure
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    The first time I did it I was alone in my room at 1AM and didn't have a fucking clue about what was going on. I think anywhere is good for a first trip. Is it your first psychadelic or just first time acid?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've read that it's pretty important to keep your cell phone off during the peak, would this go a good idea in the wilderness?
    I can just picture the:
    "FUCK call emergency!!"
    - "My phone isn't talking back bro :confused:"
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    Is it your first psychadelic or just first time acid?

First psych, was thinking about trying shrooms first but don't want to false ID. When I was a little younger I read a shit-tone of trip reports and fact sheets on LSD so I'm fully aware about set/setting and prepared for a profound experience ~ just not sure where to go and what to bring..
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    First psych, was thinking about trying shrooms first but don't want to false ID. When I was a little younger I read a shit-tone of trip reports and fact sheets on LSD so I'm fully aware about set/setting and prepared for a profound experience ~ just not sure where to go and what to bring..

Well, in my expirience the first trip is a free ride. You could spend it in a public toilet and you will still be so fucking amazed that you wont have to worry about keeping yourself entertained :D

Try and avoid overplanning it, but at the same time be aware that once you start, you cant stop. It is best to pick a stable and safe enviroment for the first time. Just try and have acess to some liquid. I personally can't eat on acid but once you start to come down you will probably be hungry. Try and get some weed if possible.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Will be sure to have bud on hand, I remember when I first peaked on mdma one night camping at night by the campfire/river. Had the most character-changing experience of my live and parachuted back to earth with some smooth bong rips and orange juice.. was nothing short of a fucking sick night, I really want my first acid trip to be on par :thumbsup:

thanks for the replies by the wai :p
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Will be sure to have bud on hand, I remember when I first peaked on mdma one night camping at night by the campfire/river. Had the most character-changing experience of my live and parachuted back to earth with some smooth bong rips and orange juice.. was nothing short of a fucking sick night, I really want my first acid trip to be on par :thumbsup:

thanks for the replies by the wai :p

haha, don't worry man. It will
  • EbolaEbola Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Go somewhere you feel safe and comfortable. Personally I would go to the woods, but not all people feel the same. Most important is that there aren´t unknown people around who can bring you down.
  • edited August 2010
    Like everyone says, do it in a place where you feel comfortable, with some nice shit to look at and a safe environment.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010

That was fuckin hillarious.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited August 2010

What does this mean?

Forget everything you know, prepare by emptying your mind.