Tattoos

RuptureRupture Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
I was thinking of getting one. But I can figure out what to get. I want something unique that won't make me look like a fashion monkey tool. Any ideas?

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited August 2010
    Anyone else?
    usdec1.jpg
    I would go for it, but I would be cast out from my family and probably and up getting stabbed.
  • edited September 2010
    How about this ↓
    n548066563_4621.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I got banned from a forum for telling this guy what I thought about his tats!

BTW don't do it ALL tats are shite
  • smokealot errydaysmokealot erryday Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010

I got banned from a forum for telling this guy what I thought about his tats!

He looks like some fuckin' creepy clown. I don't even know man. Are people really that proud of ruining their faces?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I have 3 tats and already have plans for the next one. You really have to think these things through though. I don't like my first tat.
  • edited September 2010
    I wouldn't ever get a tat, I'd regret it in a couple years. Maybe even a couple weeks, or days.

If you're getting something, make sure its something you like/care about now, and you'll definitely care about in years to come, without fail.

None of that girlfriend shit either. You might break up.
  • edited September 2010
    I have an aversion to tattoos and think thatANYONE who gets a tat is seriously maladjusted and should have been killed at birth, but eh I'm just your average interweb user!
  • ronnycaneronnycane Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I love to see different types of Tattoos. I have also one Tattoos. Very nice topic.

online wedding sarees
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited June 2011
    I can't tell you what you should get, but I can give you some solid advice on what not to.

No names. This includes family, save for the possibility of children. Nothing is more rage inducing than having to constantly see someone's name that you burned a bridge with.

No flash. At least for the larger pieces. There's nothing I hate more than seeing big bits of artwork on people and seeing it later on an artist's flash sheets. It's unoriginal and boring as fuck. If you want to get something like that to connect a sleeve or something, go for it. But don't make it the main picture, ffs.

I've yet to get something I haven't been sitting on for 6 months to a year. Keep with a similar mentality, and you're likely to not regret them. Mine are far more a scrapbook than a bunch of stuff i thought looked cool.
  • HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    I've got a whole sleeve. I wont post a pic bcos I dont wanna be recognised (yeh, just a little paranoid).

I designed my first ever tattoo, it took about 3 months to design, redesign, and redesign again before I was perfectly happy with it. Now that my sleeve is done, my first tatoo is my only regret. everything else just follows the same theme (devil pinup girls, flames, skulls, angels) with no real meaning at all.

My latest tattoo, i told the artist I wanted skulls, flames and angel wings. He drew it up and it was sweet.

Getting tattoos that mean something to you is over rated. At the end of the day, its the art you want, not some special meaning to you that no one knows about, yeh its cool to have them, but not EVERY tattoo has to be like that.

The way I see it, when I'm old, I wont regret any of them, although they look regrettable, its your frame of mind. I'll just say to my self, that was just a stage of life I was going through. Who knows whats around the corner.

The only tattoos with names I would get is if you had kids. Fuck getting any other names. You atleast know you will always love your children.

The only tattoo I fucking HATE with a passion, is all that tribal shit. Its so fucking mainstream.