End of n illusion ....

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Guess it's time to say goodbye ....

Well Dfg ... maybe you and hellish is the same person or maybe not but then i dont give a fuck anymore. Since your not going to keep to the FAQ but shad just let your phaggotted mods to make up rules and other retarded shits here and there I guess there's no point for me to be here anymore ....

How silly of me to believe this place'll be any different from &Z. Or even that of TDD. Now ... finally I see the truth and the fact that this poor imitation of &T is going to be run just like how TDD had been ran where any conversation that your butt secks buddies didnt like are gonna be either "off topic" or even "spamming" ...... I think its time for me to just move on to something better ... or just stay at &Z where it couldnt be any worse than this ....

There ... you can have this place all to yourself and your ass fuck buddies. And unless things change I think it's safe for me to say this is going to be the last thread I'm going to make.

So before I go I just want to say this :

Go fuck yourself.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    later guy :o:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Like I said in the PM, I am all for free speech but you can't just spam one thread after another and go unnoticed. There is a difference between contributing and being a member or an idiot who likes to type in retarded English and spam a thread in S&A with a wall of fuck niggers just because he can.

I don't care of your beliefs nor do I give a shit about what your morals codes are, I will not tolerate spamming of Totse. This is a shrine for Totse and I am not going to follow rules and ideas which ultimately fucked Totse to the ground.

If I say, my fucking President is a cunt and should be killed, I am expressing myself. If I go around in a fucking forum and spam with retarded replies, I am just trying to pick up a fight. I am not going to deny it's a bitch to you read your posts but dammit, I still read them because I think you're part of this community and even though you're an asshole and love to fuck around, I still try to adjust to it.

And now you're typing like you should and expect us to take you seriously, I mean FUCK YOU. You trolled us enough and even though you were jacking off here and there, we still tolerated your bullshit. If only you had the mindset to contribute from day one and not be an asshole like you're now, users and mods would have respected you more.

Leave if you want, but remember you're responsible for your own fucking actions. Not going to beg or convince you otherwise. Your post history speaks for itself.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    If you want a forum that you can flood with racism and stupid posts then go make your own site and have a blast but here we like to keep our forums on topic (as much as we can). A little trolling and flaming is expected but it seems like everything you contribute is made to antagonize others and fuck with people. The rules here aren't strict but any means but when you start trouble it's going to follow you until it bites you in the ass. Have fun over at Zoklet, where the rules are a lot less lenient and where your posts will probably result in a bunch of bans for you. Good riddance "phaggot".

No need to lie about Zoklet, everyone knows the rules are much more lenient and have been for a month or two.

In fact everything is pretty much ok over there. New members frequently joining and contributing, more activity in the specialized forums than usual, lots of interesting threads. You guys should check it out once in a while:rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    No need to lie about Zoklet, everyone knows the rules are much more lenient and have been for a month or two.

In fact everything is pretty much ok over there. New members frequently joining and contributing, more activity in the specialized forums than usual, lots of interesting threads. You guys should check it out once in a while:rolleyes:

Sorry, but I thought you wouldn't use this account. Please, use your main account :).

I do checkout Zoklet and no everything isn't okay there. I am not saying Totse is perfect and we have this and that, but still it's better than Zoklet in certain areas. We just need to work harder that's all.
  • edited August 2010
    No, the real question is why do all your members post on Zoklet so much? It must be quite embarrasing for you.:D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    You pick a fight in every thread you've posted in pretty much. No ones going to beg you to stay. You never contributed shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    No, the real question is why do all your members post on Zoklet so much? It must be quite embarrasing for you.:D

For Drama and Lulz. What else.

Btw Zoklet has a full fucking year advantage over us but we're catching up :).
    edited August 2010

You realize people don't have to post on one forum exclusively right?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Anytime I see a "goodbye" thread it makes me laugh because those are always trolls. You'll be back. Why would you make a goodbye thread anyway? If you don't care then just leave, why bother?
  • edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Like I said in the PM, I am all for free speech but you can't just spam one thread after another and go unnoticed. There is a difference between contributing and being a member or an idiot who likes to type in retarded English and spam a thread in S&A with a wall of fuck niggers just because he can.

Don't you dare BSing me about "contributing". We all know what happened to that guy who tried to contribute by postulating that the earth revolved round the sun and we still remember what the phaggotts round him did to him .....
    I don't care of your beliefs nor do I give a shit about what your morals codes are, I will not tolerate spamming of Totse. This is a shrine for Totse and I am not going to follow rules and ideas which ultimately fucked Totse to the ground.

That's just like a bunch of Moslems who made a shrine or churc h dedicated to Jesus Christ but refused to follow christian rules nad ideas which they thought as "had ran chrisrtiniyi to the ground" ... you see how retarded that is ... ???

Do you ????
    If I say, my fucking President is a cunt and should be killed, I am expressing myself. If I go around in a fucking forum and spam with retarded replies, I am just trying to pick up a fight. I am not going to deny it's a bitch to you read your posts but dammit, I still read them because I think you're part of this community and even though you're an asshole and love to fuck around, I still try to adjust to it.

I hope Pervertz Mussaraff'll have you beheaded for chanting any slogan more than once cos that's ... according to new pakisthani laws .... "spamming".

And we all kno that your a spammer yourself. We all know that the entire state of pakisthan spammed the airwaves not just one ... or two .... or three or even four but more than that doing the you know what at you know where and to you know who. Doodd .... that's spamming.
    And now you're typing like you should and expect us to take you seriously, I mean FUCK YOU. You trolled us enough and even though you were jacking off here and there, we still tolerated your bullshit.

If my bs was tolerated here then none of them'd be deleted you circ imcised cock sucking pakisthani phaggott.

AQnd fu7ck you,. too,.
    If only you had the mindset to contribute from day one and not be an asshole like you're now, users and mods would have respected you more.

I am not spectral ... I dont need your fucking respect !!!! But regardless ... I expect things are exactky like the FAQ puts it.
    Leave if you want, but remember you're responsible for your own fucking actions. Not going to beg or convince you otherwise. Your post history speaks for itself.

Again I am not asking for you to convince me otherwise. I just want to tell you this :

Break your fast with 2 balls and a dick. ie; go lick balls and suck a dick.
    If you want a forum that you can flood with racism and stupid posts then go make your own site and have a blast but here we like to keep our forums on topic (as much as we can). A little trolling and flaming is expected but it seems like everything you contribute is made to antagonize others and fuck with people. The rules here aren't strict but any means but when you start trouble it's going to follow you until it bites you in the ass. Have fun over at Zoklet, where the rules are a lot less lenient and where your posts will probably result in a bunch of bans for you. Good riddance "phaggot".

'There's no such thing as off topic. Everything that stemmed from the first post of a thread are all topic related you fucking retard. They're the result of the first post and subsequent posts ... they're all fucking topic related and relevant. It's just that some op are phaggotts and some are moer phaggotted than others ....
    You pick a fight in every thread you've posted in pretty much. No ones going to beg you to stay. You never contributed shit.

Cos unlike you, a spineless coward, I stood up for what I believes and not affraiod to have them upheld. Yopur a pussy who din't even dared to stand up to a race traitor who had clearly stood against what you stood for just so that you xcan keeep your modship.

Well guess what ?? Not standing up to a race traitor made you guilty of and a co conspirator of race betrayal aswell. You should be ashamed of yourself and you have no right to use DD'd name in your sig. Your an unworthy piece of shit.
    Anytime I see a "goodbye" thread it makes me laugh because those are always trolls. You'll be back. Why would you make a goodbye thread anyway? If you don't care then just leave, why bother?

This isn't a goodbye thread you fucktarded fucktard. This is a go fuck yourself before I go thread.

For fuck sake learn2read.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol I remember when you where whining when I deleted a few of your posts in my forum because they were nothing but pointless slanders. You were mighty butthurt.

Good riddance. Take your teenage angst somewhere else. At the end of a rope would be best.
  • edited August 2010

:facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Don't you dare BSing me about "contributing". We all know what happened to that guy who tried to contribute by postulating that the earth revolved round the sun and we still remember what the phaggotts round him did to him .....

That's just like a bunch of Moslems who made a shrine or churc h dedicated to Jesus Christ but refused to follow christian rules nad ideas which they thought as "had ran chrisrtiniyi to the ground" ... you see how retarded that is ... ???

Do you ????

I hope Pervertz Mussaraff'll have you beheaded for chanting any slogan more than once cos that's ... according to new pakisthani laws .... "spamming".

And we all kno that your a spammer yourself. We all know that the entire state of pakisthan spammed the airwaves not just one ... or two .... or three or even four but more than that doing the you know what at you know where and to you know who. Doodd .... that's spamming.

If my bs was tolerated here then none of them'd be deleted you circ imcised cock sucking pakisthani phaggott.

AQnd fu7ck you,. too,.

I am not spectral ... I dont need your fucking respect !!!! But regardless ... I expect things are exactky like the FAQ puts it.

Again I am not asking for you to convince me otherwise. I just want to tell you this :

'There's no such thing as off topic. Everything that stemmed from the first post of a thread are all topic related you fucking retard. They're the result of the first post and subsequent posts ... they're all fucking topic related and relevant. It's just that some op are phaggotts and some are moer phaggotted than others ....

Cos unlike you, a spineless coward, I stood up for what I believes and not affraiod to have them upheld. Yopur a pussy who din't even dared to stand up to a race traitor who had clearly stood against what you stood for just so that you xcan keeep your modship.

Well guess what ?? Not standing up to a race traitor made you guilty of and a co conspirator of race betrayal aswell. You should be ashamed of yourself and you have no right to use DD'd name in your sig. Your an unworthy piece of shit.

This isn't a goodbye thread you fucktarded fucktard. This is a go fuck yourself before I go thread.

I skimmed through your post and regretted reading it.

Not going to bother repying to your post.

Bye
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    So is there any word on when the wordpress conversion is going to happen? I can work on a theme so it's not a huge jump. I DO run a wordpress blog, so I'm very familiar with the system. Maybe bring the dusty old layout into the 21st century? I can put an example up once my vista OEM DVD is done downloading.

BTW, I know Vista sucks, but I would rather have a lousy operating system that is 100% compatible with my laptop and desktop computer, and regularly gets updates because I'm using my 100% legit keys than a crappy linux distro that "natively supports" my shit, but doesn't use ANY of it correctly.
  • edited August 2010
    tl;dr

Boo hoo, nigger. Leave if you don't like it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Awesome.
  • edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Lol I remember when you where whining when I deleted a few of your posts in my forum because they were nothing but pointless slanders. You were mighty butthurt.

Good riddance. Take your teenage angst somewhere else. At the end of a rope would be best.

Stop flashing my screen with images of soldiers. They're GHEY !!!!

U know that ??? The military is now officially GHEY !!! And gay guys in olive green or marpat isnt cool.

:angry::angry::angry:
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Awesome.

interracial_gay_sex.jpg

nuff said.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    y u back tho
  • edited August 2010
    i'm still standing at the doorstep bitch, i hvaent left ..... technically ..
    edited August 2010
    Wow you sure love all things gay, huh? You talk about fags all the time and now you show us what you jack off to.
    edited August 2010
    Methmatician with your bad grammar spamming and over all faggotry you give white nationalists a bad name. The way you act does more to slander WN's than ZOG ever could. Good riddance "phaggot".
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010

Sorry I thought "fuck yourself before I go" is the same as goodbye.

844812-fail_thread_super.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Methmatician with your bad grammar spamming and over all faggotry you give white nationalists a bad name. The way you act does more to slander WN's than ZOG ever could. Good riddance "phaggot".

He's said that he's chinese, which means his racism doesn't even remotely make sense.
    edited August 2010
    He's said that he's chinese, which means his racism doesn't even remotely make sense.

Lol this doesn't surprise me. Him leaving wont hurt this site at all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Lol this doesn't surprise me. Him leaving wont hurt this site at all.

He isn't leaving anyway. He is just trolling and trying get some attention.
    edited August 2010

Yeah I know. A man can hope though.
    edited August 2010
    It's not even trolling, though :/
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's not even trolling, though :/

yeah trying to cover stupidity for trolling

1278986066564.JPG
  • edited August 2010
    ncie thred, bro
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    whoa whoa whoa....racism isnt allowed on totse? i think im at the wrong party im not a rascist, but i always thought this was the one place we culd meet a rascist and discuss. dont we need trolls? you know to like...remind us that life is a big joke. or we can be serious all the time. i guess. And assholes are not always trolls, assholes are important. team america taught us all about that important balance. it would suck if standing up for yourself or what you belive in, in a passionate albeit asshole manner, makes you a target. i mean you guys know what you want out of your community,

and i guess you dont want people like this

i do. it made me lol. but then, if everyone was turning left. i'd go right. if everyone thought off roading was cool and started off roading. then i'd get back on the road. i think it takes all kinds.

but then. what do i know.
    edited August 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    whoa whoa whoa....racism isnt allowed on totse? i think im at the wrong party im not a rascist, but i always thought this was the one place we culd meet a rascist and discuss. dont we need trolls? you know to like...remind us that life is a big joke. or we can be serious all the time. i guess. And assholes are not always trolls, assholes are important. team america taught us all about that important balance. it would suck if standing up for yourself or what you belive in, in a passionate albeit asshole manner, makes you a target. i mean you guys know what you want out of your community,

i do. it made me lol. but then, if everyone was turning left. i'd go right. if everyone thought off roading was cool and started off roading. then i'd get back on the road. i think it takes all kinds.

Going in to every thread and starting a pissing contest at every opportunity isn't even funny or original. It just gets boring and stupid. Once in awhile may be lulzy, but every thread? It's just :facepalm: . I think the kid needs to work out some issues at home or school or something. Or hang himself.
    edited August 2010
    Oh, forgot to add that he isn't going anywhere. He's just an attention whore.
    edited August 2010

You can be a racist. Just look at my post history. you just cant go around spamming forums like SA where it dosnt belong. Keep it in humanity's or politics or SG or something. Going in to threads and spamming isn't cool.
  • edited August 2010

Since when did I say I was white ? Or a nationalist ? Or .... that I'm american ????

But at least I now know my power of suggestion works on someone .... someone retarded enough to see what they want seen ..... der meth uber alle.

:eek: ooooooo .... if a white talks about how he hates niggers and just how much niggers piss him off, he's a racist !! But whne a chinezeeee talked about how he hates niggers and tried to be a racist ..... he can't be, and you say "it doesnt even make sense" ...... not even remotely ...

Like as if a chink don't get to be a racists. My Gott I've never thought I'd discriminated from a race traitor like you. So hwose the seven billion pound racist now ... eh ??? Me ??? Or someone who discriminated a chink from being a racist ????

I dont know bout the place you live but in China, being a racist is something that isn't wrong or frowned upon, but we even have a park built for racists to congregate and meet to act out and practice their racism .....

engrish-funny-racist-park.jpg
    Sorry I thought "fuck yourself before I go" is the same as goodbye.

No it isn't, bitch. Goodbye is something you say in good terms and you hug everybody saying how much your going to miss them when your gone .....

A "go fuck yourself before I go" ends up with the slamming of the door or a bang.

No, I'll be gone when this thread is done. Btw ... are you still fasting ??? Did you broke your fast with 2 balls and a dick like I told you ??? And was it a kosher, circumcised dick that you suck ????

And to Scud ... that guy with dirty spic name isnt a racist. Unlike me, he's just a pretender pretending being a practitioner of racism. A real racist won't stop being a racist or stop expounding his racist views in front of another fellow mod.

His post history are full of back peddling and apologies for being a racist, he's just a "racist" .... like how stormfront is "racist" ..... ffs, you can't even say niggers there,

Hes post history is just a trial of phaggotry and bodily fluids .... nad feces .... lots of them.
    edited August 2010
    Since when did I say I was white ? Or a nationalist ? Or .... that I'm american ????

But at least I now know my power of suggestion works on someone .... someone retarded enough to see what they want seen ..... der meth uber alle.

:eek: ooooooo .... if a white talks about how he hates niggers and just how much niggers piss him off, he's a racist !! But whne a chinezeeee talked about how he hates niggers and tried to be a racist ..... he can't be, and you say "it doesnt even make sense" ...... not even remotely ...

Like as if a chink don't get to be a racists. My Gott I've never thought I'd discriminated from a race traitor like you. So hwose the seven billion pound racist now ... eh ??? Me ??? Or someone who discriminated a chink from being a racist ????

I dont know bout the place you live but in China, being a racist is something that isn't wrong or frowned upon, but we even have a park built for racists to congregate and meet to act out and practice their racism .....

engrish-funny-racist-park.jpg

No it isn't, bitch. Goodbye is something you say in good terms and you hug everybody saying how much your going to miss them when your gone .....

A "go fuck yourself before I go" ends up with the slamming of the door or a bang.

No, I'll be gone when this thread is done. Btw ... are you still fasting ??? Did you broke your fast with 2 balls and a dick like I told you ??? And was it a kosher, circumcised dick that you suck ????

And to Scud ... that guy with dirty spic name isnt a racist. Unlike me, he's just a pretender pretending being a practitioner of racism. A real racist won't stop being a racist or stop expounding his racist views in front of another fellow mod.

His post history are full of back peddling and apologies for being a racist, he's just a "racist" .... like how stormfront is "racist" ..... ffs, you can't even say niggers there,

Hes post history is just a trial of phaggotry and bodily fluids .... nad feces .... lots of them.

No I'm not a "racist" A racist is someone who just hates a person automatically based on skin colour. I'm racially aware. I'm pro white. I've been an active white nationalist for almost 8 years now. I'm a former member of the Klan and still a full member of David Dukes organization EURO. So you don't know shit. Your the type of Ignorant asshole I wish would stop identifying with "racist" movements. Also I don't go around spamming forums with my beliefs where they don't belong. I actually contribute to this site unlike you. So suck my balls and fuck off.
  • edited August 2010
    No I'm not a "racist" A racist is someone who just hates a person automatically based on skin colour. I'm racially aware. I'm pro white. I've been an active white nationalist for almost 8 years now. I'm a former member of the Klan and still a full member of David Dukes organization EURO. So you don't know shit. Your the type of Ignorant asshole I wish would stop identifying with "racist" movements. Also I don't go around spamming forums with my beliefs where they don't belong. I actually contribute to this site unlike you. So suck my balls and fuck off.

Lol .... my gott, your really really that kind of retarded racist "nationalist".

Let me tell you this : There's no such thing as white nationalists. Either your a white supremacist, or your a race traitor like that Fagligay.

Without claiming racial supremacy, or racial superiority, you have no RIGHTS TO RETAIN THIS COUNTRY ! Your forefathers took this land via means of supremacy, you'll have to retain this land with supremacy, as a collective, as a race. Without racial superiority, this land will be taken from you.

We will take it. We will take it from "nationalists" like you while other race traitors will hand it over to us. We'll take it by means of supremacy, but not with guns and broad swords,

but with greencards and jobs. Jobs that we took from you cos we;re willling to work more for less nad still thrive.

We ... are superior. Always will. White nationalism is just some gimmick to get someone into the office and it's never going to happen, cos as soon as it seemed likely, we'd convince the masses that it's a bad idea and the masses will believe it ...

cos again ... we're superior. Always'd been. Chinkz uber alle.
    edited August 2010
    Lol .... my gott, your really really that kind of retarded racist "nationalist".

Let me tell you this : There's no such thing as white nationalists. Either your a white supremacist, or your a race traitor like that Fagligay.

Without claiming racial supremacy, or racial superiority, you have no RIGHTS TO RETAIN THIS COUNTRY ! Your forefathers took this land via means of supremacy, you'll have to retain this land with supremacy, as a collective, as a race. Without racial superiority, this land will be taken from you.

We will take it. We will take it from "nationalists" like you while other race traitors will hand it over to us. We'll take it by means of supremacy, but not with guns and broad swords,

but with greencards and jobs. Jobs that we took from you cos we;re willling to work more for less nad still thrive.

We ... are superior. Always will. White nationalism is just some gimmick to get someone into the office and it's never going to happen, cos as soon as it seemed likely, we'd convince the masses that it's a bad idea and the masses will believe it ...

cos again ... we're superior. Always'd been. Chinkz uber alle.

What we desire is a white nation and a white Europe. That doesn't mean we have to invade or kill everybody else though. I believe in separatism not supremacy. South Africa did fine while Apartheid existed. My true enemy is the Jew. All other races and the problems that come with them are mere symptoms of the Jew. What's your solution? Kill everyone? lol that wont happen.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    You can be a racist. Just look at my post history. you just cant go around spamming forums like SA where it dosnt belong. Keep it in humanity's or politics or SG or something. Going in to threads and spamming isn't cool.

lol spam.

edited August 2010

When your posting a youtube video you need to just post the video ID number from the url between the tags for it to work.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010

i agree.
    edited September 2010

Racism is allowed. Spamming the forum is not. The Methematician spammed the forum with off topic shit. Off topic shit was NEVER allowed on totse. If you posted goat porn in weapons in combat, the mod would remove it and probably tell you to quit. If you posted racist commentary in S&A, the mod would tell you to fuck off to another section to post it there. Apparently some people fail to realize that totse has MULTIPLE SECTIONS for a reason. We don't want everything to go in the same fucking place. Weapons go in the weapons forum. Windows stuff goes in the windows section. Drugs go in BLTC. Food goes to Oral Indulgences. Racism stays in SG, HB, The Humanities and Conspiracy. Everything has a place on totse. Keep the forum clean by not posting things in the wrong section.

As far as racism goes, the methematician is beyond retarded. Obviously chinese people can be racist, but chinese people aren't white. They're yellow and even worse than niggers. Listening to a chink talk about race relations is fucking stupid. No one cares what they have to say. They should go deal with Tibet or make some shitty plastic toys instead.

So, once again, keep shit in the proper forum and no one will care. Make threads with good content. Be a troll every so often if you want. No one likes full time trolls because they end up like DaGuru, Snoopy, CarbonB, or any other failtroll who has ever graced totse. They're boring and contribute nothing to the site.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    No one likes full time trolls because they end up like DaGuru, Snoopy, CarbonB, or any other failtroll who has ever graced totse. They're boring and contribute nothing to the site.

haha snoopy

i guess im just worried about OVERmodding. my concerns have no merit of my own.
    edited September 2010
    haha snoopy

i guess im just worried about OVERmodding. my concerns have no merit of my own.

I haven't seen anyone overmodding. The mods here seem really lenient if anything. I don't think anyone's actually been banned here. He's mad I unapproved a few posts, one of which was a wall of text.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
  • edited December 2015
    As far as racism goes, the methematician is beyond retarded. Obviously chinese people can be racist, but chinese people aren't white. They're yellow and even worse than niggers. Listening to a chink talk about race relations is fucking stupid. No one cares what they have to say. They should go deal with Tibet or make some shitty plastic toys instead.

So, once again, keep shit in the proper forum and no one will care. Make threads with good content. Be a troll every so often if you want. No one likes full time trolls because they end up like DaGuru, Snoopy, CarbonB, or any other failtroll who has ever graced totse. They're boring and contribute nothing to the site.

Contributed nothing? Are you joking right now, moron? I posted in numerous places all around totse and contributed endless amounts of information in areas of my expertise. You're not the authority on what is deemed a contribution, moron.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Good point carbonB. At least no one can accuse you of being hotheaded.