Who runs the place? Jeff Hunter. NOT

SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
What's up with the About pages etcetc.
Q: Who are you? Who runs this place?

A: Jeff Hunter. Over the years I've been known by many names: "Sysop", "Taipan Enigma" aka "enigma" aka "root" aka "The guy who runs this place". TOTSE is run as a absentee dictatorship. Mostly I ignore what's going on and let things run themselves, and I automate as many things as I can. I have a co-administrator named J.C. Stanton who helps resolve problems when I'm not around or not paying attention. There are also moderators who run the various forums on the Community pages.

It's not going to be kept like this probably?
:mad: We need a great story teller to tell the great story of Totse, the Zoklet Rebellion of 2010 etcetcetc.

But yea just a reminder that yea
Pretty much
Totally

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    This needs to be changed.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    the Zoklet Rebellion of 2010
    lol
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't you mean the rebellion of 09'? I would make the story but I never went to the original Totse (I wish I did.)
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Don't you mean the rebellion of 09'? I would make the story but I never went to the original Totse (I wish I did.)

Homie it's 2010
    and I wish I did too :/
    Well I did...
    just...
    only for....
    one thing...

Moving on.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    On the plus side, I like the idea of a single Administrator btw. Jeff did it right with his mysterious ways. He was the dictator, but wasn't at the same time. Last thing I think we need is the triffecta of 3 admins like Fish, Deus and Zok. One would never step on the other even when the other was wrong.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Homie it's 2010
    and I wish I did too :/
    Well I did...
    just...
    only for....
    one thing...

Moving on.

Homier zoklet started in '09.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    yea, three is an ideal number. I'm glad that Hellish is acting like Jeff too (being all quiet and mysterious and shit). It's the totse tradition.
  • edited July 2010
    We need a great story teller to tell the great story of Totse, the Zoklet Rebellion of 2010 etcetcetc.

i'll give u a story, but what'd u give me ?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish is doin it right. these forums are doin great all you guys are top notch
  • edited July 2010
    Q : Who runs this place ?

A : The creatures that Jeff spawned,

" for 40 months the children of Jefferite/totsereal wandered aimlessly in the desert .... "