Ever been a bully or been bullied?

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Have you guys ever picked on someone so pathetic that you didn't even see it as bullying at the time?

I just decided to make this thread because I just remembered this kid who I always used to pick on. He was homeschooled(automatically socially retarded) and had a really high pitched voice and I always use to give him shit for it.

I vaguely remember one day I came up behind him and put a grass hopper down his shirt and then punched it through his shirt so its guts went all over his back. I was such a dick head to this kid.

His father then later came and gave me a talk (who was just pathetic as he was) and told me about how he had once gotten picked on but how he was somewhat thankful for that because it toughened him up. This guy was obviously talking out his ass because he was seriously just as pathetic as his son.

I saw him a few years later at this carnival and he just said "YOU!".

Haven't seen him since.

Do you guys have any memories of bullying or being bullied?

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was bullied all through elementary school and up to 7th grade in middle school. After a while I grew some balls and started fights which warded off most people from bothering me. Eventually I ended up getting kicked out of school for a year just for fighting because they made me sign a contract saying that if I got in any more trouble they'd suspend me long term. (And later got a year added on to this suspension for another reason, but that's a story for another thread) It's bullshit that schools don't allow kids to defend themselves in a fight without being punished.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    I was bullied all through elementary school and up to 7th grade in middle school. After a while I grew some balls and started fights which warded off most people from bothering me. Eventually I ended up getting kicked out of school for a year just for fighting because they made me sign a contract saying that if I got in any more trouble they'd suspend me long term. (And later got a year added on to this suspension for another reason, but that's a story for another thread) It's bullshit that schools don't allow kids to defend themselves in a fight without being punished.

No kidding. They don't see it through the youth's eyes. Every human has that fight or flight sense in them and after flighting so much, it's inevitable to fight.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I was bullied when I was 8-12 by local street gangs.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    vnorberto wrote: »
    I was bullied when I was 8-12 by local street gangs.

You should have pulled a jimmy and timmy.

crips-south-park-t-shirt.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    I think everyone has been picked on to some extent. Personally I was never really bullied. I think people tried, but I never seemed to care too much.

I used to pick on others a lot though, I was a total dick when I was a kid.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I was bullied from grades 6 to 10 by the same kid. I facebook'd him recently, he's fat now. Pwned.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I used to take this cripple kids wheel chair and throw it down the stairs at my school so he'd just lay there crying for a while. I also used to beat him with his own water bottle.

Shit was hilarious.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Yeah I was bullied from grades 6 to 10 by the same kid. I facebook'd him recently, he's fat now. Pwned.

stfu acolyte.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    lets just say i never had to pay for my lunch back in grade school
    edited July 2010
    lets just say i never had to pay for my lunch back in grade school

Your mom packed it for you?
    edited July 2010
    Your mom packed it for you?

I bet she didn't even give him a brownie in it. :o
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I bet she didn't even give him a brownie in it. :o

Then how did he get so fat?
    edited July 2010
    Then how did he get so fat?

Its a mystery. :cool:
    edited July 2010
    Maybe bullies force-fed him dog feces or something. But at least he didn't have to pay for it.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe bullies force-fed him dog feces or something. But at least he didn't have to pay for it.

Oh.... He paid for it... In anal!

And yes, I did bully kids in school... And I still bully people now. It's a healthy hobby. :D