ahhahahhahahahha
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    i feel bad 4 ur docter LOL!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

This made me lol so hard. Thank you :o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    It's kinda sad when brandon becomes one of my liked members....
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's kinda sad when brandon becomes one of my liked members....

He's like an autistic kid. Intelligence hidden under retardation.
    edited September 2010
    Brandon is kind of like the second coming of moonmeister. Lots of people hated moony because he had a really weird posting style. It was cryptic and you had to sit there and decipher what he was saying. He was one of the better posters on totse, though. If you actually read his posts you saw that they were really interesting and clever.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Brandon is kind of like the second coming of moonmeister. Lots of people hated moony because he had a really weird posting style. It was cryptic and you had to sit there and decipher what he was saying. He was one of the better posters on totse, though. If you actually read his posts you saw that they were really interesting and clever.

Yeah, I know.... Totse made me jaded :(
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I know.... Totse made me jaded :(

Me too. Totse was great, though. I'm making the brandon and moony comparison because people react the same way to brandon as many did to moony. People got mad at moony or would say shit like "omfg talk normal!!!" They didn't realize how much fun and entertainment was to be had in deciphering his posts. The guy was clever as fuck.

moonmeister
    Regular
    posted 10-26-2006 14:52
    If it wasn't for lies? How could so many...so very many go on?
    All those 'Citizens' who, fer instance, say they don't worry about the Government prying & spying? Because, 'If you're not doing 'anything wrong', you should have nothing to hide'?
    As if! Ask them about their sex lives & specifics about position & preferences? What's in their bank account? How they feel about heir mother?
    Chances are you'll get silence & belligerence.
    So it is with everything...
    When you come down to real & deep honesty...
    It's Every Single Thing that is really too sensitive to talk about. Sure, women tend to be more 'talky'? How many reveal everything? They're liable to keep much hidden & reveal superficial stuff...no matter how apparently sharing they are.
    How many are talky to cover the 'Real'? The 'Core' the 'Burning Hole' within?
    Whereas men, just cover in their own way by silence or talking 'Safe' subjects & thus deny that not only is there no depth...but that there really couldn't be any depth anyways?
    'And what are you on about...'?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    namatse the only way to redeem yourself is through Melbourne and the melhorbenesses
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have been trying to give her the benifite of the doubt but she keeps posting in these three threads still complaining. I am going to say now that the best way for her to redeem herself is if she just stops posting in all the threads that are about or became about her and start over. That is her best fighting chance.
    edited September 2010
    Pretty much.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    namatsete im fuck right now, ill fuck you, lets go