Best way to injure a dog

jatorjator Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
So I was petting my friends dog the other day and it pissed on me.

WTF kind of dog does this? All my friend did was sit there and laugh at me. It ruined my shirt and pants; I had to throw them both out.

Since my friend clearly has no idea how to discipline a dog I feel I need to do it for him only with a little revenge as the pants his dog ruined were fairly expensive.

I was thinking, since the dog sleeps outside in a dog house at night, I could go over at like 2-3 in the morning, and, especially since it is not neutered take a bat to it's testicles and leave. It would likely have to be hospitalized and maybe it would think twice about pissing on me in the future.

If anyone has any other ideas let me know as I'm not really in any hurry to move forward with this.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dont hurt the dudes dog man its not cool. Injure your friend instead.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Let's say you have a kid. If he pisses on you while you change his diaper, are you gonna snuff him with a pillow?

What's my point? Snuff the dog with a pillow.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Let's say you have a kid. If he pisses on you while you change his diaper, are you gonna snuff him with a pillow?

What's my point? Snuff the dog with a pillow.

I thought about it but then I realized dogs have no souls.

I'm not entirely sure I want to kill the dog though. I just want it to feel my pain.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »

I'm not entirely sure I want to kill the dog though. I just want it to feel my pain.

What, the pain of having to throw out your clothes? Shave the dog then :D
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    What, the pain of having to throw out your clothes? Shave the dog then :D

I slaved away to earn the money to buy those clothes.

What does that dog do all day? Sit around and piss on my hard earned clothes.:angry:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Doggystyle.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Don't listen to the bullshit above.

The dog pissed on you.

It's the fucking dog's fault..but---eh eh eh, shut up.

Feed the fucker some chocolate, and then bat it in the head. Knock it out and turn it over. Crack some of it's ribs.

- If you want to go light on it, feed it bread with poison in it. Put it small ammonia and/or bleach capsules.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    queef on it with that big fat pussy of yours
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    go qq more faggot. if you were to hurt my dog i would fucking kill you. go wash your clothes. ive pissed on myself many a drunken night. throw them in the wash and you will be golden.
  • vOmitreevOmitree Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    yeah wtf piss doesn't ruin clothing! Take it out of the trash before its to late you wanker
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    what the fuck is wrong with you people (especially op)?

it's a fucking dog

it's not as intelligent as us humans, of course it's bound to take a piss on you every now and then, you just got a little unlucky. You shouldn't rage about it. Understand that it hasn't evolved as much as we have.

Have some fucking compassion

If you harm that dog, then you've aloud yourself to stoop to a lower level than the dog

Be a man. Wash your clothes. grow the fuck up
  • edited August 2010
    dogs are stupid, you cant punish the dog outside of "no, bad dog! You go lay down you bad dog!". Instead, go up to your friend's room and piss in his dresser if you really want to get back at someone. Don't be a pussy and take it out on the animal that isn't going to be able to fight back and doesn't even know it did something wrong. Be a man and go after the dude that was laughing at you while it happened.

also, wtf? Wash your cloths fuck nut, piss wont ruin them.
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    Sick ass faggot bitch nigger cunt shit fucking bastards who post gay as pictures will fucking burn in hell.

Least you convinced me to never visit this forum again because you are all FAGGOTS, why I never put together the fact before on why none of the idiots here ever agreed to any of my plans, welll shit nigga I sadly just figured it out.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE FAGGOTS. Best not let me catch you when I go hunting because I can guarantee you that you will all die sooner than you think.

Adios TOTSE, ADIOS FAGGOT BITCHES.

Send me your address of where you live [email protected] and see if I dont kill you and any mother fucker who trys to stop me.

Tic Toc
  • edited August 2010

2.1209263940.dog-meat-for-sale.jpg

yea ....do this instead, its yum yum.
  • edited August 2010
    NotDeadYet wrote: »
    ....{empty nigger threats removed} .....

I bet you dont even have stomic to do this .....

3810993192_e4f5e00348.jpg
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    This is bad ideas for all you pussies coming in here going "oh no don't hurt the poor dog." I threw the clothes away because I have some class and dignity and will not wear shit that a savage beast had it's way with.

I'm not necessarily trying to kill it either. Just make it feel my pain as I have already said.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Repeatedly use a stun gun on it?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    \instead, go up to your friend's room and piss in his dresser if you really want to get back at someone.

do it
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Put a firecracker in a hotdog and feed it to the dog. Make sure you have a waterproof fuse.
  • edited August 2010

Correct - animals have no souls. Neither do people. How hard is that to accept? :rolleyes:

Just because it's 'inferior' to humans doesn't mean it can't feel pain/emotions etc. By that logic it's OK to kill retarded people just for the hell of it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Correct - animals have no souls. Neither do people. How hard is that to accept? :rolleyes:

Just because it's 'inferior' to humans doesn't mean it can't feel pain/emotions etc. By that logic it's OK to kill retarded people just for the hell of it.

Actually killing retards is morally acceptable as they are just here as objects for our amusement.:o:o:o
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited August 2010

It isn't?
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010

I agree with this. Use a baseball bat on the dude, and let the dog piss on your friend. win/win, and the dog gets to live to fight another day.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dogs cannot link events which happened on different times. So, if you punish the dog now, it will just think you're mean and might hurt you some day. Your friend (who's the dog's boss) should have punished the dog the moment he was pissing on you. But it sounds like your friend doesn't know how to raise a dog and doesn't consider it unacceptable that his dog pisses on his guests.

Sounds like you need a new friend.

O, and if you want to get back at someone, the "friend" is the guy to get, not the dog. Maybe get a dog yourself and teach it to piss on command and let it piss on your friend? Or just get a bottle of dog urine and pour it over your friend. Preferably a bottle of uring of a female dog in heat, if his dog's a male he will be all over him and showering won't help. Maybe then your friend will kick the dog. Punish your friend and make him punish his dog as punishment for not punishing his dog when he should have. Something like that.
    edited August 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    So, if you punish the dog now, it will just think you're mean and might hurt you some day.
    Exactly.

So you gotta kill it rather than let the fucker lose. :thumbsup:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    OP; you better hope that dog ain't representin' like these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQptfz8W83Sa7fJth5JVScsfJJgzROJnVw0S36YYJXstxRGSrI&t=1&usg=__QxaUGuEfkE5Mo0gOc7hR72UOBbo=
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    :angry::angry::angry:SURFIN' BIRD:angry::angry::angry:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg4vDteIJqT-V5-Kbi_kqW9SxBtLQ6ZUOlTwC2_4z-sXHpzVc&t=1&usg=__MF7ePKZl8jNZUksb-mx4VUQOUBc=
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I don't think you should do anything to the dog. It wasn't the dog's fault and your friend is a douche. Harming an animal that is attacking your or someone/thing you love is okay but animal cruelty for the sake of your spoiled trousers is in no way cool.

However: if you're going to try to injure the dog you should do something like snip its ears off, maybe not all the way. Do this with the tail also. Those two would probably be the best ways to injure the dog and really fuck with it for life. Personally I'd just piss on the thing.

EDIT: 1st in 2!
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't think you should do anything to the dog. It wasn't the dog's fault and your friend is a douche. Harming an animal that is attacking your or someone/thing you love is okay but animal cruelty for the sake of your spoiled trousers is in no way cool.

However: if you're going to try to injure the dog you should do something like snip its ears off, maybe not all the way. Do this with the tail also. Those two would probably be the best ways to injure the dog and really fuck with it for life. Personally I'd just piss on the thing.

EDIT: 1st in 2!

I hope he realizes that his friend is gonna beat the shit out of him if he finds out that his dog has his ear snipped with scissors, depending on how much he hurts the dog.

Also, he threw his clothes away. He doesn't wash his clothes when they get dirty he just throws them away and buys new ones apparently.

cerberus.jpg

cerberus is gonna fuck you up if you hurt that dog

dogzilla.sized.jpg

or maybe an ancient dog dinosaur
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    why dont u gather your friends clothes and line the doghouse with them in hopes the dog will pee on them, repeat until owner teaches dog discipline.
    edited August 2010
    Or just give it a chocolate bar dumbshit. But I do not condone killing animals. It's not their fault that they aren't very smart.
    edited August 2010
    ^
    My ass.

Those fuckers know what's right from wrong.

That's why they need a beating from time to time. Some times a nice batting in the head fixes it all up.
    edited August 2010
    Actually, all you need to do is pinch it's ear. When wolves are in packs, the alpha male bites the ears of the "minions" to show them who's boss. And I think we all know dogs descended from wolves.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    piss on all your freinds pants and blame the dog. or he will do that on his own.
    edited September 2010
    Piss on the carpet and blame the dog!!
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Piss on the carpet and blame the dog!!

piss on the dog and blame the carpet
    edited September 2010
    Piss on your friend's bed!
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I heard that giving dogs chocolate is like giving them poison, it messes with their heart and veins.
    edited September 2010
    Nah, chocolate has the poisonous chemical theobromine. Dog and cats can't metabolise that and their livers and kidneys fail. We can metabolise it though. Something like 1 chocolate bar id toxic to a small dog. Cats won't eat chocolate since they can't taste sweet.
  • edited September 2010
    Why has nobody suggested the good ol' chocolate trick? Just feed it a hershey's bar and that bitch is six feet deep... a few M&M's won't kill him but he won't be the world's happiest dog for a little while
  • edited September 2010
    Yup, chocolate.

If its a big dog, buy come cheap chocolate, pure. Buy 5 or 6 big bars of the stuff. Unwrap it and throw it near the dog house at night.

That should do some damage.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Would cocoa powder work? It's basically dehydrated, concentrated chocolate. It could be more economical to buy that instead of $30 in chocolate bars.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Chocolate doesn't work on all dogs.

*shifty eyes*
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I feel your pain, OP. I was standing outside my local Tesco waiting for my College bus, so I put my bag down to do something (roll a J or something trivial) and a lady hooks her dog up next to my bag and goes into the shop. I think nothing of it.

I hear this funny noise and dark patch which was expanding by my foot, look down and see this dog pissing all over my fucking bag. My books, lunch, and whatever else was in there reeked of piss for a month.
  • edited January 2011
    Use spraypaint on it when your friend isn't around.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    This is bad ideas but this isn't bad it's cruel. You must be one stupid motherfucker if you are sitting there thinking "this dog was waiting for me to come over and then purposely pissed on me because it didn't like me." You think the dog knew what it was doing? You think a dog can tell you not to pick it up because it has to piss?

And if you do anything to the dog don't you think your will think it's a little strange that his dog gets hurt a few days after it pisses on you? Think dumbass, damn. If you do hurt the dog I hope your friend figures it out and beats you into a coma.

And also (I don't know about this new group) on the old totse there have been a few times when a user really upset the wrong people and they tracked him down. Trust me it happened. There are ways: former posts, facebook, white pages, school rosters, and IP's.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I slaved away to earn the money to buy those clothes.

What does that dog do all day? Sit around and piss on my hard earned clothes.:angry:

I guess you should have bought a washer and dryer too. A dog pissing on your clothes does not ruin them, just wash them and get over it FFS.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    OP is a pussy.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    For this thread....

OP stands for Orginal Pussy