Boxer's

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
Boxer__28dog_29.jpg

Does anyone on totse own a Boxer? I have 2 brenals (not the one in the pics) and there the coolest nicest dog's Ive ever owned. One is a purebred the other half boxer half american bull dog. they really are awesome dogs and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a dog. In this thread we discuss boxer's. So discuss:thumbsup:

Comments

• Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I've owned two boxers so far. The first one I got from a couple that was PCSing and she was hands down my favorite dog ever. Then she vanished so I got a boxer puppy. I might post a picture of her tomorrow.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    I volunteered at my local animal shelter earlier in the year and I not once saw a boxer go through the place. In fact, I don't think I've seen a boxer in the flesh for the past 5+ years. From what I can tell they are fairly uncommon in Australia, or at least, my region. Never the less, beautiful animals..

I watched this video a while ago, seemed to have some good information for those who are interested in buying their first boxer.

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah there awesome. There energetic and stubborn as hell though. Ive never met a mean one there always to happy and lazy.
  • edited September 2010
    I've been naturally scared of them ever since I was bitten by one. I'm starting to overcome the fear though, which is good.
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I've been naturally scared of them ever since I was bitten by one. I'm starting to overcome the fear though, which is good.

It probably just wanted to play:) There awesome dogs you shouldn't fear them. Mine are nice as hell.
  • edited September 2010
    It probably just wanted to play:) There awesome dogs you shouldn't fear them. Mine are nice as hell.

Nah, I used to stare the dog down every time I came near it. It went absolutely mad one time and bit me in the leg :D
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Nah, I used to stare the dog down every time I came near it. It went absolutely mad one time and bit me in the leg :D

See then it was your fault. You were being mean to it:( Poor dog. If you had been nice this wouldn't have happened:D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Friend of mine has 2 boxers.
    His father use to breed them.