ITT: I kill you all

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You are driving down a road in the dark, when suddenly your car stops. You try everything but you can't seem to get it to work. Fortunately, there is a road into the woods that seems to lead to a house. You follow along it, until you reach a point where the path splits. The left path looks like it hasn't been used in a long time, it is almost completely covered in plants. It looks like it leads straight to somewhere. The right path is clear of plants and debris, but it is a winding road.

If you take the left path, open this:
You take the left path and climb through the tangled plants. Everything gets darker as you travel away from the street. It gets so dark that you can barely see your own hand, and you trip over the plants while trying to navigate the path. On the ground you see the glint of something metal. It's a machete!

If you leave it and move on, open this:
You get up and dust yourself off, and move on, leaving the machete. You stumble through the dark, until you bump into something that feels like a big, heavy, vine. It immediately starts wrapping around you, making you fall to the floor. As it starts devouring you from the legs, you can't help but wish you picked up that machete....... |GAME OVER|

If you pick up the machete, open this:
You pick up the machete and move on. It was easier to maneuver through the plants with the machete, and you felt much safer. After wandering along for a while, you see a dim light in the distance. Upon further inspection, you realize it's a small cabin. You keep walking until you reach the cabin, and you notice that the windows and doors are covered with wooden boards. They seem weak enough to be broken apart by the machete, but the path continues behind the cabin.

If you decide to investigate the inside of the cabin by breaking in with the machete, open this:
You decide you want to see what's in the cabin, so you start hacking away the boards with the machete. They must have been put up years ago, as they splinter apart easily. You turn the doorknob, which turned out to be unlocked, and enter the small cabin.

At first it seemed empty and dark, but suddenly a small flame flickers on. It was a candle on a small table, and sitting on the other side was a cute little girl in a black dress. "Nobody wants to play with me. But now you're here, will you play with me?" The girl questioned. You think, why the hell not? So you pull up a seat on the other side of the table. That's when you noticed the jug and teacups on the table. She pours two cups, then hands you one of the cups. She looks at you expectantly, so you decide to take a drink. "This is my own special brew," the girl said proudly. You feel this warm feeling come over you, and you yawn loudly. The little girl just smiles at you, while you feel so warm and peaceful. And tired. So tired. You start closing your eyes as you slouch over in your chair. The last thing you could remember was the smile on the little girl's face, and the warmness. And it really was the last thing you remembered. |GAME OVER|

If you decide to take a look at what's behind the cabin, open this:
You wander behind the cabin after deciding not to investigate it after all. The path wasn't as overgrown as the one that led you here, so you decide to follow along it. Your stomach grumbled and you realized you hadn't eaten anything for hours. That's when you noticed some berry bushes growing on the side of the path. They looked so tempting, and you were hungry.

If you decide to eat the berries, open this:
You pick a bunch of the berries and begin popping them in your mouth. They have a sweet taste, and they seem so satisfying. Your belly feels full, and so you moved on. It was amazing how full your stomach seemed after eating a few handfuls of small berries. Well, that's a good thing then, you thought. But as you continue on, you can't help but feel heavier, and sluggish. That's when you realize your stomach was rapidly expanding more and more. As it expanded, you could feel everything in your body get pushed against your back muscles and rib cage. Then you heard a crack, and you felt a sharp pain. Your ribs must have started to break from the pressure. At this point you were on your back, in pain and unable to move. You wished it would end, but you kept swelling. And swelling. And then....... *POP* You exploded over the forest, covering the trail in your guts. I guess you weren't a scout. |GAME OVER|

If you decide to deal with the hunger and move on, open this:
You decide it's probably a bad idea to eat those wild berries. Who knows how they would affect you. So you move on down the path. Eventually you stop as you come across a swamp. There is a path of rocks going straight across the swamp, and another, longer path going around it.

If you go across the swamp on the rocks, open this:
You start carefully stepping on the rocks, and try to keep your balance. The rocks are surprisingly sturdy, and you get across with no problems. You are actually surprised at how easy that was. You wonder if the long way would have been easier. Oh well. You keep wandering along the trail, wondering if you will ever find someone or something to help you with your car. That's when your hear some kind of buzzing sound. It grows louder as you move on, and you almost feel like going back. But you are curious as to what the noise is coming from, so you go towards it. Eventually you see what must be the source of the noise, it looks like a giant bee's nest. It was at least 20 feet tall! You could hear the buzzing that sounded like bees, but you couldn't see any of them. You could, however, see an entrance to the hive that seems the perfect size for you to fit through.

If you choose to go inside, open this:
You start walking up to the entrance, and head inside. The humming noise was intense, it hurt your ears. But as soon as you get inside, you are struck by a bolt of electricity, frying you instantly. The last thing you saw was some words on the inside of the "hive", which read: "Human Zapper 3000". |GAME OVER|
If you choose to turn around and walk back the way you came, open this:
You decide to go back to your car before you run into more weird stuff that's not going to help you. You go across the rocks, past the cabin, and back to the fork in the road. When you leave the woods, you notice your car is turned around, and it has the words "Go back" on the driver's side window, written in something that looks like blood. You don't question, and try to start up the car. Surprisingly, it starts up with no problem, and you get the hell out of there. |YOU WIN!|

If you go the long way around the swamp, open this:
You start going the long way around the swamp, stepping on the wet ground. As you go on, you notice that your shoes seem to be sticking more and more. You realize it would be a good idea to go back, but at this point your feet are completely stuck in the ground. You realize that nobody will find you, as you sink further into the quicksand-like mud. As it gets up to your neck, instinct sets in as you start struggling, but it only pushes you in faster. As you spend your last few seconds choking on mud, you can't help but think that it doesn't taste too bad. |GAME OVER|

If you take the right path, open this:
You head down the windy road, feeling confident that you will find someone to help you. At some point the path takes a sharp right turn, and after walking for another mile or so, you come across a nice looking house. It is all white, and bigger than your average house. From looking at the windows, all the lights seemed to be on. You go up to the front door, and ring the doorbell. You don't know if it made a noise, as you didn't hear it. Getting impatient, you decide to knock on the door. The door must have been partly open, as it opens completely when you start knocking on it. Peering inside, you say hello to see if anyone is there. There is no response, so you let yourself in. The floor is covered in black and white marble tiles. There is one door straight ahead, and one door to the left. That's all there is in the room. Figuring you may as well explore the place and see if anyone is home, you decide to pick a door.

If you go through the left door, open this:
As you open the left door, you hear what sounds like a tornado or some strong force of wind. On the other side is what only could be described as some kind of wormhole.

If you decide to go into the wormhole, open this:
You jump into the wormhole, or whatever it was. You feel the sensation of spinning wildly, and you get spit out on the other side. You realize that the wormhole was really a portal to another dimension, and you were in another time! At least that's what you pictured would happen, but in reality, you were torn to tiny bits. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to jump into wormholes? |GAME OVER|
If you decide not to go into the wormhole, open this:
You decide to shut the door and act like you didn't just see that. For all you know, if you would have jumped in there you might have ended up in some other dimension. Since there was only one other door, you decide to go into there. *GO BACK TO WHERE YOU HAD TO PICK WHICH DOOR TO GO THROUGH*

If you decide to go through the door at the other end of the room, open this:
You walk across the room and enter the other door. In the other room is a table, with 4 flasks on it. One flask is made of amber glass, one is a clear, bluish glass, another is a clear glass, and the last one is a reddish color. The one made of amber glass and the clear one are empty, but the blue one and the red one both have liquids in them. You realize you are kind of thirsty, so you decide to take a drink from one.

If you decide to take a drink from the red one, open this:
At first it feels nice and refreshing going down, but then your stomach starts grumbling. After it starts to react, you burst into flames. You grab the other bottle immediately in a last-minute attempt to put yourself out, even though you were burning from the inside. It only made the fire burn more, and soon you were just a pile of ashes on the ground. At that point someone came into the room and scooped up your ashes, pouring them into the flask made of amber glass. Don't play with fire, unless you want to get burned. |GAME OVER|

If you decide to take a drink from the blue one, open this:
You take a drink from the blue flask, and it feels ice cold. It does feel refreshing going down, and it satisfied your thirst. Looking under the table, you realize there is a trap-door. You wonder why this house looks so big, but only has a few rooms. Since this trap-door seems to be the only way to get somewhere else, you decide to move the table and open it. After you slide the table out of the way and open the door, you peer in. You see a set of spiral stairs leading deeper into the ground. There were torches lining the wall as it went down, and you decided to take the top one, just in case.

This proved to be a good idea, as the staircase ended in a hall that had no light sources. The hall had a red rug across the ground, leading up to a staircase. On the walls to the left and right of you were two massive hands, carved into the stone. The staircase led up to a large eye on the wall that was made out of expensive metals. The pupil seemed to be a hole. You walk up to the eye, and decide to take a look into it. You can't seem to see anything.

If you decide to hold the torch up to the hole in the eye, open this:
You hold up the torch to the hole in the eye, and peer in. You still see nothing, and nothing happens. At least it seemed that way, but when the light shone through the hole, it activated some kind of security system. You realized this when a stone door slammed shut, blocking the way back up the stairs. Then you heard a sound of stone grinding against stone, as the walls moved in on you. You struggled to find a way out, and the only thing you could do was try to reach your hand into the hole in the eye is an attempt to do something. All that did was leave your arm behind as you were crushed between the two stone walls. |GAME OVER|

If you decide to keep looking into the eye without the torch, open this:
You keep peering into the hole in the eye, hoping to find something that will tell you about this weird house. That's when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "You must be the owner of that car. I went to investigate when I noticed it was on the side of the road. All it needed was some gas, and I so I filled it up for you. You should probably be on your way." I had no argument, as I just wanted to get out of here. Though I couldn't help but wonder about this place at the same time. I went back the way I came, and got back to my car, it was in the same spot as it was. I started it up and it worked just fine, so I continued on down the road. |YOU WIN!|

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    You start walking up to the entrance, and head inside. The humming noise was intense, it hurt your ears. But as soon as you get inside, you are struck by a bolt of electricity, frying you instantly. The last thing you saw was some words on the inside of the "hive", which read: "Human Zapper 3000". |GAME OVER|

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I died.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Fuck you killed me. Great thread. I loved it.

Well, at least I survived longer.
    FUcking quicksand got me in the end. I played it safe but DAMMIT
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fuck you killed me. Great thread. I loved it.

You sure sound enthusiastic. Seriously. :P
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    You decide to go back to your car before you run into more weird stuff that's not going to help you. You go across the rocks, past the cabin, and back to the fork in the road. When you leave the woods, you notice your car is turned around, and it has the words "Go back" on the driver's side window, written in something that looks like blood. You don't question, and try to start up the car. Surprisingly, it starts up with no problem, and you get the hell out of there. |YOU WIN!|

first try
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I WON!! But I cheated.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    i would have raped the little girl
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Won on the third attempt but I was looking for the little girl Mantikore mentioned.
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    i would have raped the little girl

You would have, but she killed you, lawl.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Read all the spoilers. Found the GIRL :D. Great thread.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Won on my first try :D

The key is to be a wimp :o
  • edited September 2010

Fuck yeah! Although this blood doesn't sound too good.
  • edited September 2010
    Woot. Highly developed sense of self-preservation I have.

• IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Dfg was the man who filled my car up with gas. Turns out, after I drove into town, it exploded.[GAME OVER]
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ive noticed that generally it seems like the first option leads to death while the second option leads to life.
    edited September 2010
    Ive noticed that generally it seems like the first option leads to death while the second option leads to life.

Yeah, I tried to break that trend by mixing it up on a few, but it didn't do much obviously. Another way this could have been better was if I made more than two options each time, so there would be more paths and more potential wins (And deaths, lol).

But this one almost pushed the character limit as it is (Which is why I had to add the: *GO BACK TO WHERE YOU HAD TO PICK WHICH DOOR TO GO THROUGH*, instead of pasting the other branch into that one.), and it has to stay within the character limit since it has to be in one spoiler, and there's no way to split it into two posts.