Princess Mononoke

AKIRAAKIRA Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
princess-mononoke-DVDcover.jpg

Set during the Muromachi Period (1333-1568) of Japan, Mononoke Hime is a story about a mystic fight between the Animal Gods of the forest and humans. On the side of the Animal Gods is San (Mononoke Hime), a human girl raised by the wolf god Moro. On the side of the humans is Lady Eboshi, building a kingdom for oppressed people by cutting down the forest for her iron-making operation. In the middle of this fierce fighting for survival, A****aka, an Emishi boy, struggles to find a way for both sides to co-exist. But the fighting just becomes more and more bloody and all hope seems to be lost...

[ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MG4IOME"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/ame]

Comments

• KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Downloading now, its been awhile since I've watched it but it's still definitely one of my favs.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Now that is a fucking epic movie.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I loved that movie. I've seen it a dozen times and have to say it is one of my favorites. Its like Fern Gully for an older audience. The wolves are badass.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I loved that movie. I've seen it a dozen times and have to say it is one of my favorites. Its like Fern Gully for an older audience. The wolves are badass.

That's what it reminded me of when I first watched it. I was like this is like a violent version of that american fairy forest(fren gully) movie.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    I will trust that this is good Akira.