Honouring Seung-Hui Cho, Zerg-rusher of V-Tech

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In this thread we honour a hero. The matyr of every downtrodden 'loser' in the world. A legend among legends... The guy who delivered the banhammer to 32 spoilt, arrogant rich kids...

2547453400_11c06d5e02.jpg

The classic game:

http://googumproduce.com/vtech/

Seung-Hui Cho, we salute you :cool:

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    All hail!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    All hail!

He was truely an inspiration. The chink community adores him.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Truly a hero for all. Now whenever I here of a mass shooting I'm disappointed nobody's beaten him yet.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    he certainly aint the most stylish (Covina massacre guy gets that prize for me), but he didnt do too badly with a 9mm and a .22
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    he certainly aint the most stylish (Covina massacre guy gets that prize for me), but he didnt do too badly with a 9mm and a .22

Numbers are the most important in this case although in the coniva massacre wearing a santa suit IS a style you just cant deny.
  • edited September 2010
    He fired approximately 200 rounds in total. Killed 32, injured 24. That's a shot-to-hit ratio of just over 1:4. For a total amateur shooter that's fucking impressive. It's hands down the most efficient school shooting ever. Compare it to the Columbine kids. Seasoned gun nuts, armed with shotguns, automatic rifles, a Tec-9 (simmilar to an Uzi I believe) and two propane bombs. Between the two of them they only scored 13 deaths and 24 injuries. That's pathetic. Asians just do everything better.
    edited September 2010
    He fired approximately 200 rounds in total. Killed 32, injured 24. That's a shot-to-hit ratio of just over 1:4. For a total amateur shooter that's fucking impressive. It's hands down the most efficient school shooting ever. Compare it to the Columbine kids. Seasoned gun nuts, armed with shotguns, automatic rifles, a Tec-9 (simmilar to an Uzi I believe) and two propane bombs. Between the two of them they only scored 13 deaths and 24 injuries. That's pathetic. Asians just do everything better.

I dont care what anyone says the columbine shootings were such an epic fail. BTW a tech 9 is basically just a shitty semi automatic uzi. Those kids couldn't make a proper bomb or shoot properly. All in all it was a pathetic attempt at mass murder.
  • edited September 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeF1t07s-GA

The song about him, if anyone wants it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Asians do everything better :thumbsup:

Except winning long dong contests.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010

This. Columbine, as much as it was hyped, could have gone for a much better track record if they had placed their shots more rationally, and didn't follow pipe bomb directions from the fucking Anarchist Cookbook.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Martin%20Bryant%20Merc.jpeg
    Martin Bryant took down 35 in his spree, have a read of his wiki article its pretty interesting.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

That pic in the OP could be a reference to the movie Oldboy?
    oldboy1.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I still live V-tech over others. I am currently watching The Art of Tactical Carbine II tutorials and I plan to watch the whole course. If it ever comes to killing people, I would make most of the situation. Of course I will use a Molotov :D.

But seriously,I am willing to do it if the moment presents itself. But I won't kill myself.
    edited September 2010
    Kamuy wrote: »
    Martin%20Bryant%20Merc.jpeg
    Martin Bryant took down 35 in his spree, have a read of his wiki article its pretty interesting.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

That pic in the OP could be a reference to the movie Oldboy?
    oldboy1.jpg

Martin Bryant always fascinated me. I love how a retard managed to be so much more effective then other's who actually trained with guns and had some smarts. I thought it was pretty stupid how Australia had to go apeshit with all the gun laws after that. BTW DFG just train suicide camels.

Edit: David Burke knew how to kill people he just brought a gun on a plane.

http://www.users.on.net/~bundy23/wwom/burke.htm
  • edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    But seriously,I am willing to do it if the moment presents itself. But I won't kill myself.

That's pretty stupid. The whole point in going out like that is that you'll never have to face the consequences. Don't kill yourself, and enjoy a few dozen consecutive life sentences, with no chance of parole. Fuck that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    That's pretty stupid. The whole point in going out like that is that you'll never have to face the consequences. Don't kill yourself, and enjoy a few dozen consecutive life sentences, with no chance of parole. Fuck that.

Oh comeon, don't you want to hear why I did it? I mean imagine the press around me. You could potentially whore Totse to epicness.
  • edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh comeon, don't you want to hear why I did it? I mean imagine the press around me. You could potentially whore Totse to epicness.

That's what 'final statement' videos are for. Imagine Cho's video had included a few comments on Totse? That would've been fucking epic.

cho300.jpg
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Fun game.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    That's what 'final statement' videos are for. Imagine Cho's video had included a few comments on Totse? That would've been fucking epic.

cho300.jpg

HAhaha, okay I will make a video and then kill people and finally blow myself up.

Up vote this: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/dct5e/honouring_seunghui_cho_zergrusher_of_vtech/
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Faggy asian.

I refuse to pay any mind to his bullshit.

EDIT: Whenever there's a school shooting or any similar such incident, there should be a total media blackout of the names of the perpetrators. Just taking away the element of fame will definitely discourage some potential killers.
    edited September 2010
    ^ this. The columbine shooters said they wanted to get famous. Apparently no one bullied them or anything. They did it for the lulz.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Ugh, now I gotta wiki the columbine shootings....
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    ^ this. The columbine shooters said they wanted to get famous. Apparently no one bullied them or anything. They did it for the lulz.

If it was for the lulz I guess it was acceptable.
    edited September 2010
    Ugh, now I gotta wiki the columbine shootings....

Shit was on NPR. People wrote books about it. I forget the title of the one that said they did it for the lulz.

Article: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm?se=yahoorefer
    Princeton sociologist Katherine Newman, co-author of the 2004 book Rampage: The Social Roots of School Shootings, says young people such as Harris and Klebold are not loners — they're just not accepted by the kids who count. "Getting attention by becoming notorious is better than being a failure."

But another person said they didn't want to be famous:
    "These are not ordinary kids who were bullied into retaliation," psychologist Peter Langman writes in his new book, Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters. "These are not ordinary kids who played too many video games. These are not ordinary kids who just wanted to be famous. These are simply not ordinary kids. These are kids with serious psychological problems."
    Bottom line is they probably did it for the lulz. They planned a terrorist attack according to the article, and since the bombs didn't go off, the whole plan got fucked.
    edited September 2010
    ^^ thats what happens when the anarchist cookbook forms the extent of your bomb making knowledge.
    edited September 2010
    I wish they would have admitted to getting their info from totse. Would have been beyond lulzy. Someone went through and did a review of a lot of the bomb making articles. His text file was really informative. I'll have to look for it.

Found: http://totse.info/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/partialreviewo170773.html
  • [][][][][][][][] Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Faggy asian.

I refuse to pay any mind to his bullshit.

EDIT: Whenever there's a school shooting or any similar such incident, there should be a total media blackout of the names of the perpetrators. Just taking away the element of fame will definitely discourage some potential killers.

Lol we still know of Herostratus

Didn't know about the Covina massacre, I bet he did it because the woman kept the family dog.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    42 students killed, many injured and one girl raped. Sources say the killer did it for the lulz.

I would die a happy man if I ever saw that headline.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm not totally fammilar with the backgrounds of the Columbine kids, or the precise reason they did it. Cho, however, was DEFINATELY treated like shit by the other students and became justifiably bitter at their lifestyles and treatment of him.
    edited September 2010
    I was in Colorado a week after it happened. People who went to the school told me the guys were dicks.