Transfiguration

BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What is this I don't even.:confused::confused::confused:

It's about a normal looking business man rubbing paint/clay all over his face. It sounds very weird, but I watched the whole thing. It was very disturbing and yet, I couldn't look away. :o

[VIMEO]8623092[/VIMEO]

Comments

• edited September 2010
    What the hell did I just watch?!

I'm slightly disturbed, yet very interested.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    That's one sick fuck.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's about the plight of the 20th century White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Fed up with his stature in the upper-middle class, he yearns to break free from his monotonus routine. He allows his id to take control. In the attempt to get what his soul secretly craves, he begins his slow descent into insanity. He changes, and nobody can recognize the man in that cold, hard shell. As he distances himself from reality, his mind justifies everything he does. He performs unspeakable acts of horrifying magnitude, but receives no pleasure from them. He desires more and more, but nothing feels fulfilled. Eventually, it all must come to an end.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry I could hug you for that awesome interpretation.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thanks, hugs all around :hai:
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited September 2010
    Awesome. Good interpretation, it could bend to fit many schemes.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Still this video is like wtf. I don't really get why he did it.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    I saw a business man go primitive with some Jackson Pollock in the background,
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    It's about the plight of the 20th century White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Fed up with his stature in the upper-middle class, he yearns to break free from his monotonus routine. He allows his id to take control. In the attempt to get what his soul secretly craves, he begins his slow descent into insanity. He changes, and nobody can recognize the man in that cold, hard shell. As he distances himself from reality, his mind justifies everything he does. He performs unspeakable acts of horrifying magnitude, but receives no pleasure from them. He desires more and more, but nothing feels fulfilled. Eventually, it all must come to an end.

Haha, Oh wow. Nice interpretation.