College roommate

jarkofjarkof Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So my roommate just got back from class walked in and looked at my computer. He then asked what forum site this was and I said totse. After I said that he said he likes 4chan. Roommate fail.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Request a transfer.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Cant for a couple more weeks and there is no openings to get moved to. As well I dont mind him just the 4chan thing caught me off guard.
    edited September 2010
    It's just the first of more things to come.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Better sleep with a butt plug in place now. Just remember to watch your back at all times :P
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Mm. A lot of people use 4chan these days. I think it proves me point that there are more retards today than any other era known to man.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh shit if he actually did start saying memes out loud I would prolly just burst out laughing at him. Maybe I should go for another roommate before its to late. I dont want to be ass raped. I will just sleep to the wall and hold the bar of soap close to my chest to keep it from slipping in the shower.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dude you still have gotta take him out to the woods and murder him. Then I can move in there! It's a fail-proof plan!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm:

Nothing else needs to be said.
  • edited September 2010
    You need to convert him to &T. You can call it - OPERATION ROOMMATE.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Rape him first! That'll learn 'em.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ok first rape then kill him.
    Or convert him. Lets do a little vote. Who thinks I should convert him to totse and who thinks I should rape and murder him so iceeweiner can move from his hall across the campus to mine. I will check on this tomorrow when I get back on I have an 8 am class and need to get to bed. night everyone.
    edited September 2010
    Rape, leave him half dead, then convert to TOTSE.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh shit this planning is getting pretty scary
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    So my roommate just got back from class walked in and looked at my computer. He then asked what forum site this was and I said totse. After I said that he said he likes 4chan. Roommate fail.

I would have beaten him for saying that :mad:
    edited September 2010
    Convert him to the temple of the screaming electron.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have a plan and here is what it is. It does not have anything to do with converting him to totse because honestly I dont want the guy that sleeps in my same room to be on totse with me because I may have to fear for my life. However I have a flawless plan. See he is kind of an awkward fella and like most guys he would go for a chance to get laid any day. So what I do is befriend him(Dont worry its only for a short while) and then convince him that I found these really hot girls(Which would be no surprise if you had seen me in school and how I act) and that they really wanted to get some action right meow. Then I will lead him deep into the woods by the river and kep telling him dont worry there just a little bit further and then when we get there I will stab him, killing him as quickly as possible, then rape him for being on 4Chan and then toss him in the river to get rid of any prints. Then I will wash myself and my cloths with bleach in the river and then go home. I will wait till they find him and act all HOLY SHIT WHEN AND HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. And then because there will be an opening in my room IceeWeiner can move out of the mancave and into my dorm. See I told you its flawless.
  • edited September 2010
    I just read all of that paragraph, and I promise that it's going to work.
    Good luck with that dude, make sure you kill him to death!
    edited September 2010
    Wear gloves and a mask and yell "SCREAAAAWWWW!!!" as you do it.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010
    1. Ask him if he wants to do something epic in the name of 4chan.
    2. Propose to fight him live on the internet
    3. No holds barred: Totse vs 4chan
    4. ????
    5. Profit
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    If he starts saying memes outloud then you know it's time to switch.

"Yo do you know where my toothbrush is?"
    "LOLWUT i dunno"
    :facepalm:

My dad's girlfriend's son used to be a /b/tard and he would actually say 'lol' outloud and constantly quote the rules of the internet in whatever he was doing :angry:

Anyone who says lol out loud deserves a slow death.
  • edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Request a transfer.

This I knew of /b/tards who would say/talk about memes IRL.

It will only get worse from here.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    You have to rape him before you kill him, because after you kill him his butthole will be all loose, and no one likes a loose butthole.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2010
    My dad's ex-girlfriend's son used to keep aviators in his pocket all the time just so he could put them on and say "Dat Ass" when he saw hot girls with nice asses.

Hahaha, he sounds awesome. You have terrible taste.
    I'm going to do this one day, in front of a high school.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2010
    My dad's ex-girlfriend's son used to keep aviators in his pocket all the time just so he could put them on and say "Dat Ass" when he saw hot girls with nice asses. It made me embarrassed to be with him. He was a huge /b/tard :facepalm:

Using memes IRL may be fail, but that's just fucking awesome!
    edited September 2010
    My dad's ex-girlfriend's son used to keep aviators in his pocket all the time just so he could put them on and say "Dat Ass" when he saw hot girls with nice asses. It made me embarrassed to be with him. He was a huge /b/tard :facepalm:

Ok that would be funny if he did it once. If he kept doing it then it's :facepalm:. Unexpected shit is funny. Repetitive shit is /fail.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Ok that would be funny if he did it once. If he kept doing it then it's :facepalm:. Unexpected shit is funny. Repetitive shit is /fail.

Especially when that repetitive shit is internet memes:facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    hahahahahhaahahha! your fathers ex-girlfriends sons lecturers neighbor sounds like a dumb cunt but that still made me laugh
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    You have to rape him before you kill him, because after you kill him his butthole will be all loose, and no one likes a loose butthole.

Raping him is indeed in my plan for that specific reason and others but I wont go into detail. Thank you all for your support. Now I need to earn his trust.
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    Hahaha, he sounds awesome. You have terrible taste.
    I'm going to do this one day, in front of a high school.
    I Love how you added in front of a high school to make it just all the more better.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ok so IceeWeiner was across campus in extended living and he just go moved out. Wouldnt you know it just three doors down from me. I talked to marty and he doesnt have to die because he is going to switch rooms with IceeWeiner and we will be rooming up.
    edited September 2010
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2010
    I've been going to /b/ lately, it's really not that bad. Some of the threads have great pics. I found a really amazing alt art thread yesterday.