Forum databases - CARDING FORUMS

WhiteMagicManWhiteMagicMan New Arrival
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Forum databases - CARDING FORUMS

Mods: if this isn't the correct forum to post this in please move it as you see fit.

I have a few forum databases for several carding sites, now closed/busted/shut down. THESE ARE SQL DUMPS FROM EITHER VB OR PHPBB (and not webwhacker or teleport-pro)

These include,

Shadowcrew.com (Sept 2003, before CJ took it over; Feb 2004, after CJ when it was a sting)
Carderplanet.cc, Carderplanet.info (several SQL dumps, various dates)
DarkProfits.com (original, from "dprofit")
CCPOWERFORUMS - SQL dump but missing some tables

"El Mariachi" related boards (he was an FBI-snitch fag but he also ran several carding (and anti-carding) boards full of drama-queen tirades about "the scene")
- TheGrifters.net
- Anti-carder.org
- Metalshop
- TheUIN
- Cardercrew (Muzzfuzz) (actually ran by Decepgal)
- Shadowcrewkiller.org
- DarkOperations (this is the source for some of these SQL dumps, as this site ran these as archived forums).

Question to you all:

Does someone want to buy these?

Trade?

Make Offer?

Give away?

Are these even worth saving for posterity? Put them online for all to enjoy?

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited September 2010
    Give them away. Most carders have the brains to realize to use different passwords for different sites so no one will really buy them.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Give them away but while you're doing it, please add totse.info in there somewhere. If you need help in distributing the files. We're here for you :).
  • WhiteMagicManWhiteMagicMan New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    I'll make an file download link for SC/CP archives then. These were given out in 2005 with all private messages, password hashes and IPs left intact. I might hang onto the TG/CCPF archives, or reserve them for the right individual...?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    No problem.
  • WhiteMagicManWhiteMagicMan New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    Carder's Army now added to archives.

Does anyone have SamuraiNetwork archive? Reward if you do!
  • edited September 2010
    Ummmm, I don't want to burn anybody's bank account, but to be able to get ito a hotel that uses mag stripe cards, just to crash, mind you, would be very useful, does this thread have anything to do with that?
  • edited September 2010
    Ummmm, I don't want to burn anybody's bank account, but to be able to get ito a hotel that uses mag stripe cards, just to crash, mind you, would be very useful, does this thread have anything to do with that?

Possibly not. Start a new thread in BI for some help? :D
  • EthanPUEthanPU Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    I've just stubled upon this site smart-card.com, could I just copy the technical
    data from the web site or do I need some kind of permission?. I am doing a school project.

Ethan
  • EthanPUEthanPU Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    I've just stubled upon this site smart-card.com, could I just copy the technical
    information from the site or do I need some kind of permission?. I am writing a school project.

Ethan
  • pookapooka New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    EthanPU wrote: »
    information from the site or do I need some kind of permission?. I am writing a school project.

Ethan

DDDouble post
  • edited December 2010
    Just copy it, I don't think anyone will get in an uproar over a school project.
  • cansubacansuba Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    emeğe saygı. teşekkürler :)
  • Spaider3Spaider3 Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Throw me the soap please db sites. Particularly interested in carderplanet. (gatsga[@]list.ru)